toaru jargon for 3 pages

20221113_204150.jpg
Me when i see NasuShit

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Who's this fellow? Seems a pleasant one

A rando who broke under the strain of causal internet behavior, basically :mhm

Dude got told to calm down like once (in the discord at that, not even here) and went on a genuine schizo rant about how everyone should die in a fire or something

Then he got banned, came back, and lasted like a week before doing it again and getting permed.

Tbh until he came up here I'd completely forgotten about him :catskully

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Yeah, unless this Homelander is the same as comic Superman, he won't pass even round 1 against Revan.
For some reason they still cites Disney canon (bringing Ezra and Kanan) even if this should be Legends canon
Homelander is one of the weakest fucking Superman Expys ever. Dude may not even be above street level.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
He's higher than wall level obviously but even if you went off just his worse feats he's still above what any peak human could do

You can call it semantics, but I'm not seeing how "Fighting him here would be too reckless" is equivalent to "lol 0% chance of victory". Though it is very impressive that the odds favor Enkidu.

Because even with Arjuna there(Whose running on Ritsuka's Magical Circuits), Enkidu is serious fucking business, especially one that's still alive(before they found out it's Kingu but it's still Enkidu's body). It's like people make excuses that Scathath can beat Arjuna's ass because "his heart isn't in it" when that wasn't what either Scathath nor Cu Alter meant.

It's not as clear cut as that. Kingu is inferior to the original, just like Sieg and Nebuchadnezzar are when you're dealing with borrowed abilities. That doesn't mean that they can't make up for it in other ways. In Kingu's case, he has a grail has a reactor core, to which Gilgamesh immediately speculates that Kingu is stronger than the original Enkidu.

This seems intelligent(and a decent rebuttal to Blaze going about Fakes being weaker than the originals is something the Nasuverse does... when that's the anti-thesis of what the series does) until you get to all 3 of those examples:

- Sieg has Galvanism from Frankenstein to spam Balmungs... except we see in the Orleans Manga, Siegfried can effortlessly do the same without the handicap he has in Apocrypha(Somehow, his Dragon Reactor wasn't working properly). Sieg otherwise doesn't have anything to make up the difference.

- Nebuchadnezzar II has created body of Gilgamesh and amplified with more Divinity... but he can barely access Gilgamesh's Treasury and has to brute force it and can barely get into most of it, let alone shit like Ea... and he's extremely vulnerable to Enkidu's Chains due to it.

- Kingu, yeah he has a Grail within himself to further amplify his power to the point he's stated to be stronger than Enkidu... but it's heavily implied Kingu has NONE of Enkidu's actual acumen and acts closer to Gilgamesh just throwing his power around rather than being any level of methodical.

In laymen's terms, it's like saying that Shirou Emiya in UBW is basically EMIYA's equal due to having UBW... but realize he's not even in the same ballpark and can't even use UBW without help.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...te.1076517/page-2?post=90719739#post-90719739
Luffy burps in their general direction and they all die, even Whisky Peak Luffy could clear no need for Mid 5.

Hey Dead-Lock, I have no idea why you want to shit on One Piece too but nice to see you continually be a git.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
On this subject, did anyone ever bother calcing the plane getting sliced in two or Kimiko's brother dropping a ton of stone & a bus/train on Homelander?

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
..I don't know why you're typing all this, I was pointing out how ORT getting genuinely harmed by generic Servants never happened (iirc)

That's it.
I will be honest, I just recently -like now- noticed that it was ORT getting hurt by generic servants, not Shrike. Sorry for going in Guns Blazing. I thought I read that some Sb'er was arguing Shrike being hurt by generic servant, so went on a rant thinking the hell SB is cooking up now.
Hide Reaction GIF by flor

:giogio
IMG_2775.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back