• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondak

Preeminent

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
...How the fuck does Yhwach defeat beings that spank Reality and tell probability to go fuck itself?
Did people forget about Slan vs. Guts where she wasn't even THERE, still fucked with Guts and ultimately was immune to the Dragon Slayer despite it being effectively against Apostles and otherwise?
Yhwach when Femto Griffith just fucking ignores his off-brand fate manipulation :mjgrin

Fk3_I6qWQAE9H5C.jpg

:mjlol

HUH?

:espurrtf

It really speaks volumes how they don't realize that The God Hand aren't even in the same Reality as the shit they fuck with...
Yhwach wouldn't have any way to hurt Femto, no matter how much bullshit The Almighty can do at it's most wanked.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Do...Do people forget Spongebob isnt actually that big? and that hes only the size of a fucking Kitchen Sponge?
Yukiko.png

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>super missiles and power bombs arent that impressive
>posts a bunch of monster hunter shit where they dont even destroy much of anything

Ridley folds the verse and no downplay is gonna change this. SB needs to stop with this shit

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Its fucking weird though
they destroyed a normal sized universe to them
but to us, what the fuck does that look like?
it’s just the universe dude
spongebob is on regular earth
they meet david hasselhoff in the spongebob movie and he’s a fully sized regular human

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
black trying to argue for neo beating ORT really did a number on his brain:wow

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
also theres an episode where you see spongebob’s height and its listed as 6 inches and then he gets used as a regular sponge by a human arm in the Suds episode

i haven't watched spongebob in years so not up to date this is all just shit i remember from childhood (also the spongebob movie is good as fuck)

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

late on this but randomly found a guy saying Unicron could be killed by a spell in Overlord ????

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Do...Do people forget Spongebob isnt actually that big? and that hes only the size of a fucking Kitchen Sponge?
Yukiko.png
It's a cartoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back