• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

>Sasori can just magnetize Agravain and win
>A Knight in Armor is a bad match for Sasori
It's not like there's a thing called Magic Resistance that Servants have access to and Agravain would have right?

>Sasori can magnetize Agravain's Chains
Ah yes, the Chains that can weaken SERVANTS, he can also magnetically fuck with Iron too because Agravain's nickname...
Is Agravain of the IRON
And considering how we seen Agravain fight in the 2nd Camelot movie, Sasori is fucking DEAD.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
In theory, yes.
In reality also.
But as he was in canon? No he wasn't.
Yeah he was.
His fear of White negates his gains.
But doesn't negate the feats he has that show him being much stronger than before (such as harming Yammy, Gin and Aizen).

All this means is that he should have been even stronger than that, which is saying something considering his feats at the time.
He's probably Komamura level (based on how Aizen barehanded both their Bankais with ease...so he's still only at Captain level performance)
FKT Ichigo:
> ONLY KOMAMURA LEVEL
> When FKT Ichigo harmed one of the strongest and most durable Espada at less than half his full power, harmed Gin AND even Aizen himself.
:kobeha

"Hurr durr Aizen was off guard."
He's not a fucking Nazi whose durability is blatantly shit unless they have a technique active and I'm sick of people trying to pull this bullshit to downplay feats.

Soul Reaper reiatsu provides their durability and they have that AT ALL TIMES. It's just that they're passive levels aren't AS HIGH as what they are when they're in combat.

"Aizen barehanded both their Bankai."
All that proves is that Aizen is stronger than both by a lot. In NO WAY does it indicate FKT Ichigo and Komamura are at the same level, by feats Ichigo shits all over FKT Komamura in basically every way except durability/endurance.

"Databook says Kenpachi and Byakuya fucked each other up 'cause Yammy was so ass."
I don't give a fuck what the databook says. In the actual manga, Yammy survives their attempt to swat him away in not even his strongest form, powers up and is still alive (and basically in one piece) when we next see him again (albeit he is dying). NONE of this is suggestive of Yammy being that weak.
and his unstable Mask won't last long enough nor give that much of a boost.
In no way does his fear cause the mask to "not give that much of a boost", what the fuck are you even getting that from? :scust

Yes it doesn't last long, but nothing would prevent him from just putting it back on. He did so MULTIPLE times in FKT (once vs Yammy, once vs Aizen and once vs Gin).
Ulquiorra slaps FKT Ichigo.
He most certainly does not.

Not saying FKT Ichigo wins (though Fullbring Shikai definitely does) but he's going to push Ulquiorra to his limit if he does lose.
With 5-10% more difficulty.
Jesus Christ the bat wank/Ichigo downplay.

How the hell does your main character manage to be one of the most downplayed characters in the series Kubo?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy explain me Vector Prime scaling with UT Megatron
https://onelastforum.com/threads/master-galvatron-vs-dragon-ball-gt.2663/#post-122932

top tiers in Galaxy Force all scale to Vector’s avatar doing this
so galaxy level, there’s more posts in that thread explaining that it is the same Vector across that comic and the show
Megatron fights Vector evenly or even gets the better of him in too many episodes to count, I am pretty sure it even starts from episode 1

which isn’t that surprising, Energon already had planet level feats and the creation of some new kind of universe so while GF was not originally intended as an Energon sequel, the plot was always about the end of the universe

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
https://onelastforum.com/threads/master-galvatron-vs-dragon-ball-gt.2663/#post-122932

top tiers in Galaxy Force all scale to Vector’s avatar doing this
so galaxy level, there’s more posts in that thread explaining that it is the same Vector across that comic and the show
Megatron fights Vector evenly or even gets the better of him in too many episodes to count, I am pretty sure it even starts from episode 1

which isn’t that surprising, Energon already had planet level feats and the creation of some new kind of universe so while GF was not originally intended as an Energon sequel, the plot was always about the end of the universe
Isn't vector prime multi or some shit

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Isn't vector prime multi or some shit
true form/higher dimensional Vector Prime is

the one that appeared in the comic and cartoon is just one of his many forms
Beast Wars Reborn actually says this directly, Vector is able to “kill” Logos Prime but then Vector remarks that that was just one of his many countless bodies

nobody in transformers besides the top tiers has ever shown any feats that scale anywhere near the true form 13

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
He mentioned Vector's avatar, not the real Vector himself, being who Megatron scales to.
true form/higher dimensional Vector Prime is

the one that appeared in the comic and cartoon is just one of his many forms
Beast Wars Reborn actually says this directly, Vector is able to “kill” Logos Prime but then Vector remarks that that was just one of his many countless bodies

nobody in transformers besides the top tiers has ever shown any feats that scale anywhere near the true form 13
Ah I was cause some nigga in the server said UT scales to vector prime true form cause he fought him several times there beats Frieza

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
yeah i just didnt feel like splitting hairs over the multiversal++++++ nonsense

if you want to be specific all the true form 13 scale to megaverse shit because Solus shattered the star saber and vector mentions he stopped universal clusters from being destroyed before. Also according to Forest Lee they actually collectively helped shape the multiverse and give it its laws
Ah I was cause some nigga in the server said UT scales to vector prime true form cause he fought him several times there beats Frieza
oh, that’s a common misconception
we’ve basically never really seen true form 13 in action because they can’t even be perceived
they all have countless avatar bodies and even completely different identities in some universes for example The Fallen is also The Evil One in Go Bots, Alpha Trion is heavily implied to be Solomus in some universes

and their avatars have random levels of strength. Bay The Fallen is part of the singularity but is like city block to town level or so, maybe you could argue for city

whoever you’re arguing with should just use JG1 versions of Megatron. They have tons of universal and multiversal feats. Golden Megs can probably beat Zeno letalone Frieza

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
this is why Ramjet only scales to universe+ and not megaversal

he only fought an avatar of Vector there’s no indication the full thing ever came down to hammer his ass

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
i still cant get over funpub’s last middle finger was dropping that shattered glass is its own multiverse in a 2 page bonus comic in an obscure fan subscription GI Joe comic

and they did this 8 months before DC’s dark multiverse

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Yukiko.png

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

@Xhominid the Fool

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
also fwiw I just want to clarify using the Unicron Singularity/Grand Black Hole to scale anybody is really complicated

it’s simultaneously an over time universal threat we mainly see destroy planets and a fuckoff multiversal+++++ threat at the same time

because it is acting both within and beyond time concurrently, so characters surviving in it or tanking it like in Galaxy Force doesn’t make them universe or multiverse level, but Primus’ avatar shutting the whole thing down does, if that makes sense

it’s weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back