• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Mental gymnastics gone wrong. It's like watching a random dude with beer-belly at an olympic diving stage attempting to do a cool 10 point trick just to end up planting his face in the outskirts of the pool.
outskirts pool dome

Why the fuck would you not?

Oh wait, nevermind.
It's a "muh setting breaking feats" retard.

Do you know why when I made my Misconceptions Thread, I explicitly chose FF7 as an example now?
Even when later Compilations and even the Base game explicitly show what Summons do are completely real and in their own seperate dimension, fucking Zack was sucked into quite a few dealing with Ifrit, Odin and every Bahamut.

🤨

It's explicitly linked to power, the fuck is this dude on about?!
Zeus had to allocate most of his Processing Power to keep Olympus running to keep the Humans happy and living forever which is why he couldn't use anything close to full power till he stopped doing that when you finally met him.

This is the same retarded nonsense they pulled to pretend he would lose to fucking Scion because he would somehow need to keep Olympus running... DURING A VS. BATTLE!

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Besides, fundamentally, neither of their abilities are a literal forcefield that you can just "break", you either ignore it entirely or you don't.

so for example, you truly believe gojo can filter planet level+ aoe techs? :hestonpls

plz say yes, give me the reason to section ban you :russ

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
It's explicitly linked to power, the fuck is this dude on about?!
Zeus had to allocate most of his Processing Power to keep Olympus running to keep the Humans happy and living forever which is why he couldn't use anything close to full power till he stopped doing that when you finally met him.

This is the same retarded nonsense they pulled to pretend he would lose to fucking Scion because he would somehow need to keep Olympus running... DURING A VS. BATTLE!

lmao

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Well gee, I'd assume that the "anti-spacetime" Authority is superior to the "anti-Star system" Authority.
Just a guess though.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

:russ :hestonpls

Bruh, this person better be talking about why can't everyone use Aura immediately...

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Bruh, this person better be talking about why can't everyone use Aura immediately...
Let's be honest, universal RWBY is just the new canon at this point.

Nasuland and Kamachiland never stood a chance against their might.

Is what I would say, but I'm not a clown :mjlol

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Yes, they do.

Can't wait to see the excuses made as to how this is "setting breaking" :mjpls

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

The best part is, right below that, I see this

:mjlol