• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Me coming in and seeing @Masterblack06 going through a sheer trainwreck phase and forgetting how the Nasuverse works or how it scales*

:jerrykek

Dude, the only way he’s hurting ORT is reducing the surface area of his attacks a la piercing or slashing, not increasing them, and even then that’s a dubious proposition

Also, why are we talking about hundredths of a second for characters that operate well beyond micro?

Hey, atleast you didn't forget that yeah, Servants are at the very least High Nanoseconds and thus, Microseconds shouldn't even matter.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
*Me coming in and seeing @Masterblack06 going through a sheer trainwreck phase and forgetting how the Nasuverse works or how it scales*

:jerrykek
crying.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I'd rather you guys did then let me swim in the delusionade
:hestonpls
Its better this way. To give a personal example, I had a small period years back where I thought Saint Seiya stats were overblown and that DBS top tiers could beat the best SS tiers.

My ass got thrashed so hard for that shit take by a few friends of mine also into vs debating, that I'll never forget it. They did me a courtesy by tearing me a new asshole for my idiocy back then.

I've since watched/read enough Saint Seiya to have fully converted to the correct opinion. :torilol:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The espada above #2 are a different level by the confirmation in Cfyow.
Ulquiorra and Wonderweiss drop base Yamamoto tier characters if they work as a team. They probably hard diff lose against shikai Yama.
Shikai Yama > Bankai Renji > base Yamamoto
WTF is this shit? Also Arrancars dominating the poll (that ONE vote for Renji is mine)? :breh

You could throw ALL the Espada in and Renji would STILL fucking solo, nevermind just these two. :kobeha

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
"Ulquiorra and Wonderweiss drop base Yamamoto tier characters if they work as a team."

..what the fuck
Same guy said BASE EoS Kenpachi is Aizen/Exile level and stomps ISSHIN!
Based off novel shit of course. 🤦‍♂️

The downplay of Aizen level and Base/Shikai Yama level characters is absurd. Royd and Gremmy SOMEHOW beat the Exiles easily despite their direct superior (Askin) being pushed to his fucking limits by them. :kobeha

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
LDR is a way more destructive attack than Lille's Heilig Pfeil, lol.
Lille destroyed what again? Fake picture-like cities?

Well, the intent to destroy them is there, and I won't doubt he wouldn't be capable of doing so.
The thing is, Ulquiorra's Lanza showed more destructive power than those 5 cities combined several times over... And they were also floating cities and they weren't even completely destroyed, but just had enough damage from the shot to fall apart, which is completely different, and far inferior to an explosion blast surpassing Las Noches in AoE with massive shockwaves from dozens or hundreds of kms away.
Lanza > Lillie's attacks. :kobeha

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

"cutscenes are exaggerations bro just trust me"
"Sephiroth's Supernova isn't legit"

:mjgrin

Also, what galaxy level attack animations are there in FGO anyway (not that ORT needs that at all)? :hm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back