• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
You know the sad thing is (based on other threads he's made) this idiot probably thinks Shigaraki or Cinder are the real problem here. :kobeha

How strong is 616 Carnage as I imagine he's probably the only thing stopping Vergil from easily soloing?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
You know the sad thing is (based on other threads he's made) this idiot probably thinks Shigaraki or Cinder are the real problem here. :kobeha

How strong is 616 Carnage as I imagine he's probably the only thing stopping Vergil from easily soloing?
Current Carnage is on some absolute shit currently

Nigga is on his way to making his own All Black the Necro Sword so he can go around killing gods.
He stole the powers of hydro man and Spot.

Hell they can't even kill him cause Carnage is just running around without a host. All hes gonna do is go around body hopping niggas the entire fight

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Current Carnage is on some absolute shit currently

Nigga is on his way to making his own All Black the Necro Sword so he can go around killing gods.
He stole the powers of hydro man and Spot.

Hell they can't even kill him cause Carnage is just running around without a host. All hes gonna do is go around body hopping niggas the entire fight
Right so it goes
Carnage >>>>>>> Vergil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shigaraki > Cinder?

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>tfw i fucking missed an Issue and carnage actually managed to get his copy of the necrosword
>he calls it All Blood

So yeah nah its more
Carnage >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone else
:hestonpls
Just to confirm, the Necro Sword was the same sword that made Gor the God Butcher such a problem and able to fight Thor wasn't it?

So he doesn't just solo that thread, he'd solo all three verses for the lolz. :kobeha
And before anyone asks. Carnage made sure that All Blood would be fuck off strong by having it made in the same fucking place that Mjolnir and Gungnir were made.
Carnage going absolutely fucking HAM! :awesome

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Just to confirm, the Necro Sword was the same sword that made Gor the God Butcher such a problem and able to fight Thor wasn't it?

So he doesn't just solo that thread, he'd solo all three verses for the lolz. :kobeha

Carnage going absolutely fucking HAM! :awesome
complex multiversal vergil, omnipotent brother gods, and.. "doesn't even have any funny wank to say about him" level shigaraki >
They all solo :mjpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
RCO017_1677096376.jpg

LOOOK AT THIS MAN

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro

:Wut:

I bet nigga cant even name a single attack yhwach can do that would affect the planet let alone a galaxy
> Astaro posts a very direct statement from the manga, confirming Gerard and Pernida had their abilities to begin with.
> "But Mustache gave them their SCHRIFTS, so those powers came from him". 🤦‍♂️

That only means he gave them the LETTERS and NAMES of their abilities, based on what they ALREADY HAD (Askin's words).
Just for clarity's sake, their powers came from the Soul King whom they themselves are pieces of, not from Mustache.

Also
"The Almighty is itself an NLF"

Yeah maybe if you ignore all the times other abilities affect it, it fails to see something coming or even the time Mustache himself directly acknowledged that failing to instantly destroy Ichigo's Bankai is possible under normal circumstances (if one is lucky).

Yeah we should TOTALLY believe it would work on Universal characters, only MULTIVERSAL characters should be immune (for some reason). :kobeha

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
She really isn't. It's just she doesn't go straight into murder with him immediately but will do so later if he screws up again.
And again it's not like it will matter, one Knight is more than enough for anything in Naruto.
Even Kaguya? Like wasn't she about to destroy her dimension which contained a sun and some stars?

Even Kaguya? Like wasn't she about to destroy her dimension which contained a sun and some stars?

Takes awhile, was bluffing since she most likely would kill herself, we have no idea how far the damage would actually stretch.
Yes, the Knights would still beat the brakes off of her unless you believe SB and VSB that they don't have the damage to do so... which they do... in spades.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Most you can reasonably argue is planet level since each dimension’s description is based on the terrestrial landscape of the single planet they take place on (Ice dimension, desert dimension, gravity dimension being a planet with dense gravity)

Be too much of a stretch to argue an entire solar system is each dimension.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
seen the stars in her dimension disputed because some naruto material showed her species were able to make mini suns or some shit
Major problems with these kinda things are always: Do you take stars for what they are or reject them for consistency's sake? I am plenty sure there was that one mage in the Elder scroll who destroyed a dimension containing things similar to stars (It has a night sky view.), VS takes it at Uni+ while SB doesn't since in elder scroll, stars are weird with possessing infinite mass and shits. This is also why SB'ers heavily doubt Star+ Radaha, (which initially was fine since Elden ring cosmology is weird, what's with star, falling star etc, but I am still pissed for rejecting that Day-Night Shift thing.) Even Persona 5 anime had palaces containing the entire constellation and night sky.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Takes awhile, was bluffing since she most likely would kill herself, we have no idea how far the damage would actually stretch.
Yes, the Knights would still beat the brakes off of her unless you believe SB and VSB that they don't have the damage to do so... which they do... in spades.
Ya sure with VS wiki? because I am sure Omniversal Shirou solos Naruto.

Ya sure with VS wiki? because I am sure Omniversal Shirou solos Naruto.

You'd legit be surprised at how they rate Nasuverse characters because...

They only have him at Small Country... alongside every single other non-Extra/Extella Character that never went to or came from the Moon Cell or a Beast and above.
There's a reason why I constantly stated how VSB has no idea how to actually rank Servants because the Moon Cell? Is actually weaker than a Nasuverse Celestial Object, including the Moon it's situated on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back