Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
They literally do not account for the fact that Ethan is an untrained idiot who literally got by because he was long infected by The Mold and died when Jack punched him in the face.
In fairness he DID receive some military training from Chris in between 7 and 8 but yeah, nothing on the level of the career soldiers/secret service members and people who have survived multiple outbreaks. Chris and Leon in particular are both viewed as legends in their respective groups.

Ethan's endurance as an infected Molded is the only outstanding thing about him in comparison to the other MCs and they don't need that shit to survive 7 and 8.
FYI, Leon survived getting hit by Mutated Tyrants and was still able to move afterwards like nothing happened.
One of those Tyrants was able to stop a moving Tank dead in its tracks mind you. :maybe
Hell, Leon got manhandled by Mendez multiple times and we've seen him being metal openings with ease, he ain't dying to no one in RE7 or 8.
He also helped to take down the largest and arguably strongest creature in the series, that being the infected Simmons in RE6.

The Bakers and the Four Lords would be a walk in the park by comparison.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Md7mxM2.jpeg

C73nhYg.jpeg
It comes with higher intelligence. Killer Whales are also particularly nasty with how they play with seals they caught by thrashing them and launching them in the air for as much as a hours after the animal’s been beaten to death before eating the poor thing

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Don’t underestimate Sharks now. Their plenty vicious even when it’s rarely humans. A surfer somewhere lost his head to a Great White that ripped it off his shoulders a month ago. It was a completely random attack out of nowhere too

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It comes with higher intelligence. Killer Whales are also particularly nasty with how they play with seals they caught by thrashing them and launching them in the air for as much as a hours after the animal’s been beaten to death before eating the poor thing
And even then, they don't eat the whole animal, only the parts that they like.

Top59

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Killer Whales are dolphins, so...

The orca or killer whale (Orcinus orca) is a toothed whale belonging to the oceanic dolphin family, of which it is the largest member.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orca
:espurrtf

>Valvatorez
>Soul Society Arc Bleach

You've gotta be shitting me... this cannot be real...

• Skully
Reactions: 82J

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

>Valvatorez
>Soul Society Arc Bleach

You've gotta be shitting me... this cannot be real...
If it comes from SB or VSBW, I can honestly say, no matter what it is, I will not be surprised anymore. :wow

If it comes from SB or VSBW, I can honestly say, no matter what it is, I will not be surprised anymore. :wow

I'm not even sure what the fuck is happening since there's no reason to make a thread that stupid.
You can't even try and downplay Disgaea no matter how hard you try due to the very nature of the series beats you over the head with it... and Valvatorez is canonically one of the strongest protagonists in the series not even counting his Tyrant self.

Proto234

Distinguished

lol
Maybe perhaps its better to let this one slide since Iceman is so unlikeable (and so is the rest of Krakoans)

I hope fall of X will spell the end of Krakoa and forcing the Krakoans to be exiled to Mars or something

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Dolphins are the greatest sea creatures this world has ever produced. :mjpls
They are the greatest and most terrible creatures of the sea.
The scariest thing is the dolphin list is by far incomplete...

Also sharks are oddly cute, and the fact they sometimes eat people just adds to that.
a33-Loj-Q-460s.jpg

Orcas put the fear of god into sharks. And they're just oversized oreo dolphins. :mjlol
Cthulhu sleeps in R'lyeh because he fears those fuckers. :espurrtf

As a Disgaea protagonist he's probably continent level from skill cutscenes and scaling off Laharl wrecking the human fleet in D1. I'm not that familiar with D4 & 5 so that might be higher.

That having been said I don't think he has any really notable resistance to hax unless something came up in D4, so he can't pass Kyoka Suigetsu.

...:lolwat:breh:drake

Lord take me now, take me now!

I don't... even know how you can downplay Disgaea this fucking hard...
Not even taking gameplay into account:

- Laharl has destroyed Earth or the Netherworld(or the equivalent) in plenty of Bad Ends(Disgaea 1 or 2)
- Etna damn near does similar in one of the Bad Ends(Especially Disgaea 2 before she got her buff in D2)
- Overlord Babylon in his weakest state in Makai Kingdom has destroyed planets by bumping into them
- The strongest beings in Disgaea was well beyond a threat to a singular Planet/Netherworld/etc. Overlord Zenon and Baal in particular are consistently given this distinction.

There's no fucking way Valvatorez, when he was stated by Zetta to be his match(Which yes, this was Zetta boosted by Salome's power and thus his Makai Kingdom state), someone who is consistently stated to be one of the strongest protagonists in the series(The SECOND he shows up in Disgaea RPG, Super Hero Aurum literally shits his pants and runs away, the same Super Hero Aurum that is a threat to Overlords and Mao's Dark Side can only effortlessly do similar) when Fodder Demons are still Star level... is just Continental.

Never said they could, but the downplay of Honkai characters for no reason is frankly, bad faith arguments at this point.

To be frank, Honkai is honestly getting wanked for little to no reason over there, especially when apparently most of the feats there are exaggerated hardcore.

FSN/Nasuverse are no strangers to EXTREMELY generous wording of their conceptual abilities, especially the much flaunted "anti-world" tag which isn't actually planetary in power.

It is throwing stones in glass houses.

*Sigh* Anti-World is literally explained and it was never just destroying "A World"(Even though it can do that) but also defying the rules of the World(Like Hanging Gardens of Babylon basically does).
Of course, a Texture is basically a Planet and change in VS. terms so it's basically meaningless.

Bonus:

i wouldn't take anti-something as face value. from anti-world that targets units (angra) or anti-units that destroys a planet (MHXX), there needs to be supporting weight behind it.

Atleast this person is smart because Anti-Designations are not really there as sources of general power(it would be closer to say it's literally just range and number affected... and I'm not 100% confident in saying that either), just see Excalibur and Dendera Light Bulb, both are Anti-Fortress but if any of them go off... well say goodbye to the Planet
(inb4someonetalksaboutcollateral)

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back