Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Stomp threads are pointless. At least make it less obvious.

SB will unanimously agree on Yhwach winning, even from the Overlord side

Getsa

Illustrious
Replace Ichigo with either of these scrubs

WatchfulPettyIndianpangolin-size_restricted.gif
What's funny is that one those scrubs would shit on Ichigo :hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Reikai is like the one Overlord fan on SB that may argue Yhwach losing and he’s regularly shot down by everyone including the rest of the Overlord fans on SB

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
What's funny is that one those scrubs would shit on Ichigo :hestonpls
Those scrubs were giving Post-Cell Games Super Saiyan fighters trouble even if it was often from double or triple teaming them.

Ichigo still gets wrecked against just Raditz or Nappa

:russ

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Alright, I couldn't take it so...
While Sb doesn't accept Planetaary+ servants, at least the country level was widely accepted. And everyone else is ignoring that Grand Canyon feat as well.
It's always consistency this, consistency that. And after all the headache-inducing debate they go through to determine where the character rank, what they assign is always filled with even more inconsistency then what was previously. How do you expect some building-level fodder to deflect a planetary attack? Or the fact that mountain-level NPs can crash entire floating islands down.

Last edited:
Maybe I should start creating an Overlord stomp thread. Give me some time to decide on the opposing party. Fate has been done to death, maybe its time for the yhwach vs Ainz thread. Wonder which sides will wank higher. NLF TGOALD vs Passive Almighty.

As Astaro stated, it's too obvious to make a stomp thread. The actual best thing you can do is actually bring up the feats in the novels in the pages themselves and dispute it, that's what usually makes Overlord fanboys truly seethe like this one:

Ironically, Mist ended up being the same hilarious downplayer for Fate but surprise, they actually brought in the shit from Overlord's Novels and basically show how hard SB Overlord fans tend to over-exaggerate it.

Alright, I couldn't take it so...

You fucking hypocrite :obamalaugh

While Sb doesn't accept Planetaary+ servants, at least the country level was widely accepted. And everyone else is ignoring that Grand Canyon feat as well.
It's always consistency this, consistency that. And after all the headache-inducing debate they go through to determine where the character rank, what they assign is always filled with even more inconsistency then what was previously. How do you expect some building-level fodder to deflect a planetary attack? Or the fact that mountain-level NPs can crash entire floating islands down.

The answer to that is obvious:

They have an absurd bias against the Nasuverse due to sites like VSB and CV that over-exaggerates their stats and leanings and thus, they tend to go overboard in being the actual "truth" of the Nasuverse...
Unfortunately for them, most people can actually read and tend to disagree outside of SB's doorstep(Even in the FGO Discord, they tend to hold up in one of it's sub forums in particular because of that) and it causes them to fume more.

The problem is that they tend to try and go the anime/manga route of needing to see a feat pointblank in order to judge it as so... despite the fact that it's a VN series, they explicitly cherrypick scenes when the scene actually explains something and lie their asses off to supplement it. It's why you end with them acting like any of the FGO Manga feats are somehow "it's own canon" when the Nasuverse is ruled by Multiverse Theory and the Throne of Heroes is outside space and time, meaning the excuse doesn't work for Servants at all(Hell, it barely works for the Human characters outside of extreme circumstances) and the games outright have plenty of things to confirm what happened(Ah yes, trust Muneniere, while a Mage is still WAY over his head like Goredolf is over Sion or even what Kuku does over what ORT can do...)

The truly funny part is that plenty of things in the Sieg(Siegfried) vs. Karna fight literally shows battle damage that is legit BEYOND what they love to crow on about or pretend that "It's weaker than it looks"

There's no factual way you can look at any of this and go "I AM ATOMIC" destroys. Cid gets his ass blown the fuck out.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Bruh Schizolock really just be on paxtons dick 24/7 :russ its just pathetic at this point.

@Welsh_Dragon I find that thread funnier that they are acting as if "Light Speed Casual Mountain Busters" is a load of wank because "Shirou would then scale with it and that's wrong" when Shirou's Projections are outright stated to also copy the Heroes' skills and have done so multiple times.
And then, they act as if Cid will be able to get at Siegfried's weak spot when canonically, NO ONE was able to actually exploit it unless Siegfried himself wants them to(aka how he died). Hell, FGO's Bond lines actually show Siegfried is even afraid to let people stand BEHIND HIM unless he trusts them enough, meaning he is not ignorant of his weakness and unlike Achilles, goes out of his way to defend it.
And even then, Cid is fucking insane and a showoff, why would he ever want to kill him in that fashion? He'd rather have be above him then kill him that way.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
@Welsh_Dragon I find that thread funnier that they are acting as if "Light Speed Casual Mountain Busters" is a load of wank because "Shirou would then scale with it and that's wrong" when Shirou's Projections are outright stated to also copy the Heroes' skills and have done so multiple times.
And then, they act as if Cid will be able to get at Siegfried's weak spot when canonically, NO ONE was able to actually exploit it unless Siegfried himself wants them to(aka how he died). Hell, FGO's Bond lines actually show Siegfried is even afraid to let people stand BEHIND HIM unless he trusts them enough, meaning he is not ignorant of his weakness and unlike Achilles, goes out of his way to defend it.
And even then, Cid is fucking insane and a showoff, why would he ever want to kill him in that fashion? He'd rather have be above him then kill him that way.
Although Cid's stats means this doesn't come into effect. While the idiot likes to showboat, he ain't dumb. An opponent that may give him trouble means he deals with them by back door aka assassination, attack from behind, etc. It's just that in his series, he rarely finds such opponents, and even when he finds them, most of the time it's an honorable battle as he respects warriors.

Also, Cid is just Ainz by way more likable and funny. I will gladly pick Cid, any day all-day if given choice btw Ainz and him. At least he does things to improve the world aka Crime City Arc.

Sad that the series isn't doing well. Also, I heard Jobless Reincarnation is about to get a new season. The Academy arc is going to be fire, and then the major turning point with his mother.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
The MF is honorable, like really. He does cringy things a lot, since Shadow Persona but he is also a warrior. And, against a warrior him holding back in any form is just against his code, and yes finishing shits like that is not in character for him to do, but mostly because he holds genuine respect for a powerful warrior.

Although Cid's stats means this doesn't come into effect. While the idiot likes to showboat, he ain't dumb. An opponent that may give him trouble means he deals with them by back door aka assassination, attack from behind, etc. It's just that in his series, he rarely finds such opponents, and even when he finds them, most of the time it's an honorable battle as he respects warriors.

Also, Cid is just Ainz by way more likable and funny. I will gladly pick Cid, any day all-day if given choice btw Ainz and him. At least he does things to improve the world aka Crime City Arc.

Sad that the series isn't doing well. Also, I heard Jobless Reincarnation is about to get a new season. The Academy arc is going to be fire, and then the major turning point with his mother.

The problem with that is it wouldn't matter, he would be dead before he can really make that difference...

The MF is honorable, like really. He does cringy things a lot, since Shadow Persona but he is also a warrior. And, against a warrior him holding back in any form is just against his code, and yes finishing shits like that is not in character for him to do, but mostly because he holds genuine respect for a powerful warrior.

Then yeah, it would make no sense for him to go for Siegfried's weakspot even if he know it exists... so what's the point?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

lol

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

lol
I don't know what's funnier, them trying to equate Iceman's powers to fucking Rukia's which is just hilariously wrong.

OR NF Bleach section regulars like Sables and Mar trying to convince me Absolute Zero was NOT FREEZING (you're body simply turns into ice at that temperature according to them) to justify Rukia's ability being hax and wholely unique to her (and also to argue her ability is more deadly than Hitsugaya's). :kobeha

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
I don't know what's funnier, them trying to equate Iceman's powers to fucking Rukia's which is just hilariously wrong.

OR NF Bleach section regulars like Sables and Mar trying to convince me Absolute Zero was NOT FREEZING (you're body simply turns into ice at that temperature according to them) to justify Rukia's ability being hax and wholely unique to her (and also to argue her ability is more deadly than Hitsugaya's). :kobeha
Whoever said your body just turns into ice has no idea what they are talking about. I still remember 2 years back, in my HC days, when I was trying to understand Boyle's Law with help of a graph, and when under constant pressure, in absolute zero temperature, I was getting 0 volume. I freaked out them.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

the Leon downplay is un fucking real. holy shit
Why exactly would any Resident Evil MC of note not be able to clear RE 7 and 8, let alone fucking Leon of all people? :kobeha

Why exactly would any Resident Evil MC of note not be able to clear RE 7 and 8, let alone fucking Leon of all people? :kobeha

They literally do not account for the fact that Ethan is an untrained idiot who literally got by because he was long infected by The Mold and died when Jack punched him in the face.
FYI, Leon survived getting hit by Mutated Tyrants and was still able to move afterwards like nothing happened.

Hell, Leon got manhandled by Mendez multiple times and we've seen him being metal openings with ease, he ain't dying to no one in RE7 or 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back