Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Bro, read which version of Star Wars this is. This ain't the Extended Universe Canon, its the fucking Disney-verse canon. The realm of incompetence. :mjlol
I haven't watched Star Wars so I have no idea what Disney-verse canon is or Extended Universe Canon. But as a space civilization, shouldn't they massively out-number the earth? I have seen plenty of Star Wars vs Halo threads.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
He initially called out Xhom and Paxton, etc, but then edited his comment and got rid of them. I'll give you some time to guess why. :hestonpls
Fear of Ban? Just make a new account. There was that one time I got banned from a discord server due to my brother being an idiot and going behind my back to promote his PUBG video there when one of the rules stated promotion of any product is not allowed. The next day, when I open my discord, I find I was banned due to not following one of the rules, so I just went no biggie, new account it is. I have like 12 Emails.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I haven't watched Star Wars so I have no idea what Disney-verse canon is or Extended Universe Canon. But as a space civilization, shouldn't they massively out-number the earth? I have seen plenty of Star Wars vs Halo threads.
You'd think so. But given the way Disney wrote them, I wouldn't bank on that too much here.

Pre-Disney verse and Extended Canon slaughter IRL no diff.

Disney-canon, due to incompetent writing, there's somewhat of an argument to be had, even if its in half-jest. And that's just fucking sad. :kobeha

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Fear of Ban? Just make a new account. There was that one time I got banned from a discord server due to my brother being an idiot and going behind my back to promote his PUBG video there when one of the rules stated promotion of any product is not allowed. The next day, when I open my discord, I find I was banned due to not following one of the rules, so I just went no biggie, new account it is. I have like 12 Emails.
Sb has this really good ip detection software, I used a VPN and the mods still somehow found out I was trying to make a new account, its how I got permabanned for sockpuppeting.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
You'd think so. But given the way Disney wrote them, I wouldn't bank on that too much here.

Pre-Disney verse and Extended Canon slaughter IRL no diff.

Disney-canon, due to incompetent writing, there's somewhat of an argument to be had, even if its in half-jest. And that's just fucking sad. :kobeha
I will let the reader of Star Wars decide since I haven't watched it. I am generally not interested in movies, unless it's animation. The only non-animation movie I liked was Shawshank Redemptions, which was recommended to us by our English HC teacher.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Also, what is so bad about being banned from SB, since the only thing SB has of note is its Creative Writing section, which you can access as a guest?

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

:mjgrin
Soooo.
STTGL -> @Stocking Anarchy
TheGoldenBoy2188-> Marine Uncle aka @Thegoldenboy2188
Garbs-> @GaRbS
Xadil-> @Xhominid the Fool
ThokearAshkor-> ???
>Has seen only one episode of Fate
>Never played FGO
>Barely make any Fate or Nasu related commennts
>Tries to bait me with a series I know fuck and all about

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Also, what is so bad about being banned from SB, since the only thing SB has of note is its Creative Writing section, which you can access as a guest?
You're new here, so I'll just sum it all up with this one statement.

Dead Lock(the guy we're talking about) has a severe case of 'terminally online' for vs forums, which started on old OBD, migrated here, and is now migrating to other platforms, where he will continue to get banned.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
That's been a well-known about Storm Troopers Pre-Disney BS.
They actually have freakishly good aim by real life standards and the only times they failed to hit their targets outside of Jedi when they was ordered not to kill.
Stormtroopers vs nameless Rebels had them win almost every fight. They beat the Rebels on the boarding battle, they won the Battle of Hoth. The only one they lost was against the Ewoks (because Ewoks ar gigachads).

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
You're new here, so I'll just sum it all up with this one statement.

Dead Lock(the guy we're talking about) has a severe case of 'terminally online' for vs forums, which started on old OBD, migrated here, and is now migrating to other platforms, where he will continue to get banned.
Like an Internet addict? Then OK. Seems like I missed quite a character.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

"much weaker than it narratively"

:rock

"much weaker than it narratively"

:rock

Chaos was never truly registered in terms of power levels whatsoever, Holmes made the distinction it would save an AAS Conglomerate based on the sheer scale of power it should have and the fact it's a Dyson Sphere(Which obviously seeing that it made the Ships that made the Ships that eventually became the Titans and the Olympians(Meaning that yeah, the Protogeni was also advanced ships Chaos made) and that was dividing it's core functions and punched through space time.

We have no genuine clue if Chaos > ORT or vice versa, all we know is that ORT is stronger than anything else Chaldeas has faced and Ritsuka Fujimaru(Who HAS witnessed personally every other being and fought shit Chaldeas hasn't seen) outright call it a genuine monster which is a stamp for it.

Proto234

Distinguished
Yes, even Disney canon Trade Federation is the same Trade Federation that makes Naboo blockade via massive Lucrehulk class battleship and droid armies (mostly B1). Competence wise, perhaps it's another question though (disney version that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back