• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Rather than Bad posters, what's needed is more New/unorthodox yet Quality posters who drive activity up trying to make a name for themselves

Just having users come here to cuss out everyone then get banned would get boring after a while

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
@Darth Nihilus used the wayback machine not too long ago to resurrect that classic. He should still have it. :mjpls
Aye he did.

Omega Level/Thor/Sentinel/Hikawa, DevilYusuke, the Phenom Brigade, Valdens, Jplaya. Wesley, Rild, and Anti-Existence were among some of the absolute worst, cancerous, toxic, trollish, and all-around awful people polluting NF years back (2005-2013/2014) specifically. In many ways though it was *kind* of a good thing because the modern OBD came from a specific group of posters in 2007 who congregated into Implosion's Demon Sky Pirate Vegeta Fanclub when the FC section was still SUPER popular in peak/prime NF.

- Myself
- CD
- Darth Nihilus
- Implosion/Dio
- Swajio/Tash
- Aldric
- Abigail
- Gig
- MdB
- Gain
- Sylar
- Akoiji
- p-lou
- Violent Man
- neodragzero
- Morpheus
- Arishem
- Specter
- Black Leg Sanji
- Blade
- etc...

And many others who have been lost to the tides of time but my point remains: the gathering of awful posters caused the gathering of good posters. And in that, the clique that formed with us, helped shape, form, and create the modern OBD with all its strengths and cons from therein.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Aye he did.

Omega Level/Thor/Sentinel/Hikawa, DevilYusuke, the Phenom Brigade, Valdens, Jplaya. Wesley, Rild, and Anti-Existence were among some of the absolute worst, cancerous, toxic, trollish, and all-around awful people polluting NF years back (2005-2013/2014) specifically. In many ways though it was *kind* of a good thing because the modern OBD came from a specific group of posters in 2007 who congregated into Implosion's Demon Sky Pirate Vegeta Fanclub when the FC section was still SUPER popular in peak/prime NF.

- Myself
- CD
- Darth Nihilus
- Implosion/Dio
- Swajio/Tash
- Aldric
- Abigail
- Gig
- MdB
- Gain
- Sylar
- Akoiji
- p-lou
- Violent Man
- neodragzero
- Morpheus
- Arishem
- Specter
- Black Leg Sanji
- Blade
- etc...

And many others who have been lost to the tides of time but my point remains: the gathering of awful posters caused the gathering of good posters. And in that, the clique that formed with us, helped shape, form, and create the modern OBD with all its strengths and cons from therein.
Was about to mention Endless Mike, but then I remembered his profile was made in like 2006 or earlier. He was before even you guys. Was Dandy the same? I recall Blade mentioning him once, about him apparently being the only one who could rival his shit-posting ability. :mjlol

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

223.jpg

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Was about to mention Endless Mike, but then I remembered his profile was made in like 2006 or earlier. He was before even you guys. Was Dandy the same? I recall Blade mentioning him once, about him apparently being the only one who could rival his shit-posting ability. :mjlol
EM was posting in the OBD even before me and CD but we're both 06ers there too, we just came in 2007.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
EM was posting in the OBD even before me and CD but we're both 06ers there too, we just came in 2007.
I missed a hell of a lot of lore, from the looks of it. Then again, back in 06 I would've been too young anyway for the OBD. Hadn't even reached puberty. :mjlol Only started lurking around the early 2010s, when most of this had blown over, or was in its final stages, and hardly saw a wink of it.

I did get to see those funny as shit vs threads involving Nardo and DBZ characters before they basically got yeeted, though. My sides were erased reading them, lol.:mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
hgDr4UP.png

This is what Blade wanted :mjpls
@Blade
Stop activating Meme magic
:hestonpls

> unlimited meme precog works

even nasu can't trace that :mjpls

and

like or not, pages kinda skyrocketed after that, cleared like 15 pages, lmao

but, yeah, what i wanted to say, i don't mind bad posters or bad trolls, as long as they don't turn annoying, a bit of rivalry is always good, but yeah, we know though that legit good trolls and no being annoying - sb levels, is just a dream :bookerpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Was Dandy the same? I recall Blade mentioning him once, about him apparently being the only one who could rival his shit-posting ability. :mjlol

dandy was the only nig who could match my wild attitude era mode, nobody else from the obd

some nigs back there had said, if we were a tag team, it would be the closest to a attitude era bladetaker and dandykane - obd edition

then

dandy got off paneled on his own, cuz he wanted no more to do with the old obd mods who were jelly of us and got him permed, after 2012 (irony, that was time during my first perm ban too, then he also got permed, but somehow, i managed to return later from 4 perm bans as we know :tupac, immortal bureido too :tupac)

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
dandy was the only nig who could match my wild attitude era mode, nobody else from the obd

some nigs back there had said, if we were a tag team, it would be the closest to a attitude era bladetaker and dandykane - obd edition

then

dandy got off paneled on his own, cuz he wanted no more to do with the old obd mods who were jelly of us and got him permed, after 2012 (irony, that was time during my first perm ban too, then he also got permed, but somehow, i managed to return later from 4 perm bans as we know :tupac, immortal bureido too :tupac)
>Bladetaker and dandykane
OBD's own Brothers of Destruction. :mjlol

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
@Darth Nihilus used the wayback machine not too long ago to resurrect that classic. He should still have it. :mjpls

then

It's the truth and you know it

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
also, just dropped a -29k neg to that corazonbot, as a present :hestonpls

who knows, he might become true o bee dee levels after this :tupac or the first bot to reach -100k of neg if he keeps it up :russ :russ :mjlol
trust in the training arc :wow

if I can do it anyone can :mjpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back