• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
This isn't new in any capacity but god damn power level thirst along with dimensional Tiering shit have rotted niggas brains something fierce

Literally have a discussion in a discord who said Green Ranger Tommy>Luke and I'm like okay how tho

Nigga responded with he's above niggas who are 4D and I'm like wtf that supposed to mean

Is then niggas Uni or Multi or what
Speaking fucking English not 🤓
:dank

Da fuck 4D/5D shit supposed to mean in a vacuum :dank

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
This isn't new in any capacity but god damn power level thirst along with dimensional Tiering shit have rotted niggas brains something fierce

Literally have a discussion in a discord who said Green Ranger Tommy>Luke and I'm like okay how tho

Nigga responded with he's above niggas who are 4D and I'm like wtf that supposed to mean

Is then niggas Uni or Multi or what
Speaking fucking English not 🤓
:dank

Da fuck 4D/5D shit supposed to mean in a vacuum :dank
"Hurr durr, my character is X dimensional because of one stray statement, despite the fact that all his best feats cap at continent, and he routinely gets tested by people around that level.

Dimensionz and shit trump all showings though!" - Nerd with no critical thinking skills, with too much time on their hands.

:mjlol

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
"Hurr durr, my character is X dimensional because of one stray statement, despite the fact that all his best feats cap at continent, and he routinely gets tested by people around that level.

Dimensionz and shit trump all showings though!" - Nerd with no critical thinking skills, with too much time on their hands.

:mjlol
Seriously even if you want to play that route show a multi level feat than if shit implys it to be some complex shit sure but nah niggas can't comprehend common Sense because fuck u my fav should be sitting high in the food chain

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Seriously even if you want to play that route show a multi level feat than if shit implys it to be some complex shit sure but nah niggas can't comprehend common Sense because fuck u my fav should be sitting high in the food chain
Thing is, none of them have any actual multiversal feats to speak of. Just a bunch of dimensional nonsense that means absolutely fucking nothing.

Just look at DMC and GOW. Prime 'higher dimensional' examples of brain-repellent in action. :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Using dimensional tier it's the easiest, no need to think way to get your favorite crap at
Omnivers...Super Duper Mega Verse- Crapoverse lvls.

Look at VSB.

It's also the fastest way to get me to down a bottle of whisky if you seriously bring it up.
No. The fastest, would likely be anyone seriously bringing up uber-mega-outer-negaversal Nasuverse to you, and attempting to 'debate' you on its merits.:mjlol

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
>"The City appears near the city of Shibuya"

bro it's the size of a continent (iirc) what the fuck do you mean it just "appears near Shibuya" :mjgrin

No. The fastest, would likely be anyone seriously bringing up uber-mega-outer-negaversal Nasuverse to you, and attempting to 'debate' you on its merits.:mjlol

I try to be optimistic like that but then I'll end up like Rey in a year.
Drive me up the wall like Beast's Lair trying to make DAA's > Servants and on the level of Divine Spirits or Beasts. :jerrykek

Tsukihime Remake has caused Tsukihime fans to go full tard.

Lady Nagant > EMIYA and Deku > EMIYA
Then SS Arc Byakuya > Virtually everyone in MHA
Now Current Arc Deku > HM Arc Ichigo

What the fuck is even happening with SB anymore?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:tearspepe

shiny

Paramount

Because Emiya is wall level.
Morning Way GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back