• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Oh yeah the meme engine is running. Im making one for touma and his right hooks

but theres not many people that have "anti" powers and shit
you forgot about dazai smh
b1839b3986844525b4f8250ceafb9196.png

:tupac

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Truth be told though, Touma does genuinely mix it up in most of his fights.

But you just can't beat the right hook finisher :mjgrin

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Truth be told though, Touma does genuinely mix it up in most of his fights.

But you just can't beat the right hook finisher :mjgrin
Like it makes sense why he spams right hook

but like how many people watch him fight they should know
"okay gotta keep my eyes out for the right hook, otherwise im gonna get absolutely fucked"

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

mook being a dumbass as always
How is it even possible for someone to be this openly dishonest?

Eventually? Get on that shit NOW, get an emulator or a Nintendo Switch, BoF 1 and 2 is the easiest to get and BoF 3 and 4 may be on the PS3 PSN store.
Just like with me and Chrono Trigger do it.
Best to play Breath of Fire 2 on a SNES emulator with this faithful translation.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
This fucking guy again? :smh

Incoming screeching about how Kingdom Hearts is TOTALLY on the same level as Star Wars and how it definitely doesn't get his shit wrecked by basically any Star Wars high tier (if it even gets that far).

I mean I get it, Kingdom Hearts's general story is very obviously inspired by Star Wars, particualrly the Jedi vs Sith aspect of it. That however does not mean they're actually on the same level. Xehanort is not Palpatine no matter how much you want him to be.

Proto234

Distinguished
This fucking guy again? :smh

Incoming screeching about how Kingdom Hearts is TOTALLY on the same level as Star Wars and how it definitely doesn't get his shit wrecked by basically any Star Wars high tier (if it even gets that far).

I mean I get it, Kingdom Hearts's general story is very obviously inspired by Star Wars, particualrly the Jedi vs Sith aspect of it. That however does not mean they're actually on the same level. Xehanort is not Palpatine no matter how much you want him to be.
Depends, if it's Disney canon, it'll be the opposite

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Tbh, is there any reason why Legends called Lucas canon?
Since Lucas himself has no involvement on Legends stuff (unless you count Lucasfilm as Lucas)
Lucas had some involvement with the old EU/Legends (he was quite involved with TFU, and characters in the comic made their way into the movies).

I think the term 'Lucas canon' is used out of respect for the mans creations (as opposed to Disney, Kenedy and Rian).

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The grip on that low-ball you guys are squeezing would bend steel.
Glad to see at least one person here has a quark of common sense and honestly.

seth

Preeminent

Glad to see at least one person here has a quark of common sense and honestly.
not going to last long just watch as he press ganged by people all over saying all the quotes about infinity is fake and mook contatly bringing up some random guy from chainsawman

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
not going to last long just watch as he press ganged by people all over saying all the quotes about infinity is fake and mook contatly bringing up some random guy from chainsawman
Because how TES uses infinity is totally different to how just about any other series with a multiverse uses it which is way different to a spatial loop and-

Oh wait hating TES is literally his core defining personality trait.

>Goetia is immune to time powers
>because theres no time in the time temple

Ah yeah because its not like Dialga is the embodiment of time or anything.

Like I don't even understand SB at times and it never gets better and just gets worse when they continue to talk.
They constantly bring up the movies and otherwise of their low points... but ignore that in the games, Arceus literally creates an entire Universe just to give you an egg of one of the 3...

That should obviously show that they are the literal embodiment of the concepts they represent but this is SB so.... nope. "They was barely able to even destroy a city, that's enough proof for us despite Diamond, Pearl and it's 3rd game showing having any of these Legendaries be free and at their full power is a World Ending Calamity at bare minimum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back