Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
so, once again, we start with a new thread, its that time, you know the drill. Post those arguments that make no sense, are outright silly, or just make you laugh when you see them.

No threads from this site and no fighting amongst yourself. Enjoy and have fun, headcanon time is on :yousmart

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
so, once again, we start with a new thread, its that time, you know the drill. Post those arguments that make no sense, are outright silly, or just make you laugh when you see them.

No threads from this site and no fighting amongst yourself. Enjoy and have fun, headcanon time is on :yousmart
:yousmart

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
“In fact, not too long ago, on vswiki, the supporters of the series had to remove the profiles because they were caught using mistranslations to inflate the series' power.”

How dishonest do you have to be to literally make up novel translations that dont exist just to falsely raise up your favorite verse? It’s no wonder Vs Battle Wiki is in total shambles these days.

:hestonpls

Akira in shambles right now
:heston

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

starting the thread off right

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
why-kubo-is-so-fucking-deep-the-concept-of-the-heart-and-v0-wnp9m6pszvg81.jpg

Pretty cringe, ngl

:russ

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Ok no. Moving in stopped time doesn't grant u inacc unless u move without any hax and Natsu moved through his E.N.D so he doesn't have inacc. Uni+ A.P is due to Zeref going to reset the fairy tail timeline which would = to universe.

That’s inaccessible speed, but I don’t really know fairy tail scaling. All I know is that there is a uni+ scale and a low multiversal meta

lets start properly the thread with universal/multiversal natsu time :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Even if you argued universal reset for Zeref, it’s wasn’t with his own power but a chain reaction because of the way time travel works in FT. He just time travels and the world automatically resets itself to the point in time he travels to as a result.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Edens Zero just did the same stuff on a Multiversal scale where every universe gets reset upon traveling to Universe 0 that all the others are tied to via chain reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back