• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

>Beings that can explicitly take on Tailed Beasts 2 on 1
>Most will have issues against Muzan
:lolwat

I feel like she's the most useless of the 3. None of the demons care about being punched or kicked pretty hard, and unless she can heal destroyed organs or missing limbs, which is what the demons tend to go for anyways, i dont think she's going to be healing especially since someone like Doma will likely want to just eat/absorb her being a woman and all.
Those attacks won't work on demons. and unfortunately, the battle of attrition goes to the demons because once again, they don't run out of stamina.
the frog song is a aimed technique against peers with either equal too or much faster speed than him. i'm not sure how the frog song will work on the demons, but more than 3 of them have techniques that can work despite them being immobilized/ stunned.

And I literally called it, thanks for not proving me wrong SB.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

"Aang would take forever to do enough damage"

Nigga what?
Anakin is meaningless? :breh

Any Jedi of note is more than Earth can handle, let alone just the USA and forget about the likes of Anakin fucking Skywalker. :hestonpls

Next you'll be telling me they think we can beat the Covenant.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

>He's still trying

Fucking lmao
Is he trying to disregard Ash's feats because Pokemon is a "kid friendly series" just so Attack on Titan doesn't get fucked and he can act like it's SO superior and SO much more mature? :kobeha

If he thinks that's bad, I'd hate to see the bullshit he'd try on the Ponies, where literal FOALS could kill Titans. :maybe

>He's still trying

Fucking lmao

>"He still died, you know?"
Yeah, him dying to a Mewtwo and Mew literally going all out is supposed to make him be weaker than a Titan...
The same Mewtwo that can telekinetically lift Pokemon in the thousands of pounds combined with ease and create a World Destroying Storm by waving his freaking hands and the same Mew that can combat Mewtwo.

Is he trying to disregard Ash's feats because Pokemon is a "kid friendly series" just so Attack on Titan doesn't get fucked and he can act like it's SO superior and SO much more mature? :kobeha

If he thinks that's bad, I'd hate to see the bullshit he'd try on the Ponies, where literal FOALS could kill Titans. :maybe

He gonna cry when he finds out about Bionicle or Ninjago LMFAO.

Any Jedi of note is more than Earth can handle, let alone just the USA and forget about the likes of Anakin fucking Skywalker. :hestonpls

There is another thread right below that, that has Darth Vader fighting a bunch of Demon Slayer demons and everybody saying he gets speedblitzed.

seth

Preeminent

seriously how bad you have to downplay warhammer than even guys on SB call you out on your bullshit.

He says it in your last image.
If the Lion King could access fully unsealed in the first place, why bother mentioning a conditional limiter?
You were not “intoxicated”>You fought to protect your master>You didn’t fight to protect the world>Your lance loses radiance

...Like I honestly wonder if people who constantly say Fate debating is a slog when it would be the same problem for any other series seeing this...
>Romulus very clearly says why she Lancer Artoria cannot currently defeat him
>Thinks it applies to Goddess Rhongomyniad when he literally states that becoming her is enough to defeat him.
That's what he means when he says this:
Romulus: Or should I say you were not intoxicated by it. You fought to protect your Master.

Doubtful, considering fighting to protect her master and being “intoxicated” were literally in the same line, and the following line builds off of the previous one.

Maybe it’s just NA but the wording is so incredibly fucking vague and unclear.

I swear TheWorld legit cannot understand basic structure and then bitches about NA Localization for his own stupidity...
The line before that says she's not drawing out the Lance's full power, he then says that she was not intoxicated by it as she's fighting to protect Ritsuka(Which isn't what Goddess Rhongomyniad would do, which was the entire point of that Interlude) and then he later states she didn't unlock the seals necessary to get to the level to defeat him that way either.
Like this shouldn't be that complicated.

This is never stated. In fact, seals are never brought up in reference to the Lion King, which is why we have to conjecture about this in the first place.

It was literally brought up in Camelot before she did the final parts of her plan she was brute forcing the Seals...

Morgan’s lance could just be different. It is after all, a magecraft ICBM that she created, and is an actual physical mountable weapon as opposed something that can be deployed out of thin-air with a true name release.

Seals are never mentioned in references to Morgan’s either, so we don’t know how it compares.

It literally isn't as it was confirmed by fan-translations done by Beast's Lair and the fact that Ritsuka was able to identify it as Rhongomyniad on sight in LB5.2, which wouldn't be possible if it truly was different in any measure.

Not seeing how. It verbatim says you have not succumbed to the Holy Lance, because you are fighting to protect your master instead of the world.

Which is the point of the Interlude when Lancer Artoria believed she was no different than The Lion King, that's the entire point of the Interlude, you fucking mong.

Seems to be along the lines of “it doesn’t shine if it’s not to protect the world”, to which Lartoria stubbornly refutes saying “It’s brilliance was never diminished.”

It's literally a distinction without a fucking difference!
Romulus: However, it was not a fight to protect the world. Naturally, your lance would lose its radiance.

How is that any fucking different in either language? How does that prove NA Localization is terrible? Because you can't read? Or you can't get the entire point of the Interlude? Or you just never actually read the Interlude in the first place to realize the entire thing was to prove to Lancer Artoria she isn't The Lion King due to not fully becoming a Divine Spirit in Mind nor Body by her being jealous, being hurt and actually wanting approval?

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
.......doesn't Lartoria's interlude follow the Romulus fight by having a newly resolved Lartoria dumpster Gil and Ozy at the same time :whutpepe

Like the whole point was that she had been restraining her power out of fear of becoming the Lion King, and once she's no longer worried about that she can just go ham again because her bond with Ritsuka keeps her anchored.

.......doesn't Lartoria's interlude follow the Romulus fight by having a newly resolved Lartoria dumpster Gil and Ozy at the same time :whutpepe

Like the whole point was that she had been restraining her power out of fear of becoming the Lion King, and once she's no longer worried about that she can just go ham again because her bond with Ritsuka keeps her anchored.

It's legit both anyway.
She's terrified of becoming The Lion King due to seeing what happened in Camelot so she tries to distance herself from Ritsuka. That causes Merlin to basically create a scenario to get her to realize, no you aren't the Lion King you mong(Including roping in many other Heroic Spirits including Romulus in there).
So yeah, Romulus even mentions if the requirements fit, she would absolutely wreck his ass in a fight and she later does that to Ozymandias and Gilgamesh(And even more hilariously, the Summer 4 Event just further shows how bullshit she is even though she's doing the equivalent of Multitasking everything in that Singularity and barely lost any real power.

Proto234

Distinguished

Well, they do seems to believe that IRL is indeed hot shit.
And before you bring that IRL army' accuracy, they have their own rebruttal

Anyone can clarify the above being true or not?

No, no it's not true, hell, he's literally forging the ever living fuck out of that.
Many of the times I ever read that, it was NEVER just training exercises, it was literally in straight up combat situations overall.
So yeah, he's pretty much lying out of his ass and cherrypicking, as per usual.

Yeah, even if you try and go with soldiers improving in time, alot of the answers I get is that a soldier's accuracy is basically 20% up to 35%... which compared to a Stormtrooper's, it's godawful.
It's even funnier considering many peoples' experiences actually state the opposite of what the dumbass is saying in that soldiers are actually extremely accurate in training once trained but become very innacurate or straight up terrible in actual combat.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

reading comprehension truly is a lost art these days :mjgrin

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
>"I think Fulgrim is the only Primarch with a supersonic feat"

:rock

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

Vietnam numbers was the 50k per kill, SB also doesn't consider soldier morale (there's a reason they miss more often than not)

I can't find the post offhand, but someone clarified even on SB that even if you fractioned the bullets used in the Middle east, assuming the majority was wasted for training or suppressive fire, and that only 0.2% of the listed number was "on target and attempting to kill", their accuracy would still be something like 100 times worse than the Rebels (they didn't specify the Rebels in name or I could have probably found the post by now, but I'm using that as an example of how bad the figure is).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back