Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Proto234

Distinguished

Lol. Aang has no hax nor durability that allows him to deal with DB Goku. Early Goku has endured harsh training from Roshi that eclipses anything Aang has done.

The only Goku that Aang can defeat is Geeku from DBE

Bob74h

The Supreme King

Vegetto stomps
imagine actually thinking this is a fair fight or that saitama stands any chance

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Why do autism volcanoes erupt only when i'm asleep ?

Thank god MB is lazy, i got to see that shit and had a good chuckle.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I leave for a few hours only to find the previous thread got yeeted over Kratos and then I find out he got an emoticon zenkai :mjgrin

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I'll just go out to work for a few hours. Good to know no major drama or cringe ever happens when I'm not online and everything is peaceful.
1025549578625351781.webp

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
we need a bit of drama in obd to spice things up, well, the antagonist side never wins, but outskirts drama dome was always a thing, don't forget the obd traditions :mjpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
What happened here while I went away for a day?

Isn't arguing here my rightful job as a wanker?

So what the hell are you doing with it?
10 pages of pure sperging, where a VSBW/CV immigrant decided he wanted to pull up after multiversal Kratos got laughed at, and instead of taking advice to go about attempting to prove it the right way here, he chose to follow Blade and sling shit for a while, while claiming more than once that he had better things to do, which he clearly did not, as he kept responding to Blade's and everyone else's baits, digging his own grave deeper and deeper.

For the PG era of OBD, it was an incredible train wreck, potentially the best one so far, just for the comedy factor. :heston

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
10 pages of pure sperging, where a VSBW/CV immigrant decided he wanted to pull up after multiversal Kratos got laughed at, and instead of taking advice to go about attempting to prove it the right way here, he chose to follow Blade and sling shit for a while, while claiming more than once that he had better things to do, which he clearly did not, as he kept responding to Blade's and everyone else's baits, digging his own grave deeper and deeper.

For the PG era of OBD, it was an incredible train wreck, potentially the best one so far, just for the comedy factor. :heston
Well, that, and @Xhominid The Apex and @Astaro deciding to reignite their feud for a no DQ grudge match at OBD Vengeance, where they wrestled while @Paxton acted as the totally not biased special guest referee and commentator. :jordangif

Back