• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minus the numerous times in literally every volume where he moves after the attack is fired, you mean? :giogio

Dude, these are the same set of people that can't fathom that Part 1 Naruto was long faster than Sound since Sasuke used CS to dodge a Chakra Enhanced Sonic Boom because "They make Sound a big deal" forgetting that Chakra amplifies those traits. These are the same people who constantly stick by Mach 10 Servants(and most of the time well below that) and barely building tier despite the latest feats not only prove otherwise, but mechanics long since established destroys that very concept.

These are the same set of people that despite loving to say they stand by "Hard Science" use in VS. battles, cannot literally grasp the fact that a Reversal of Casualty cannot be ignored by killing a person by going back into the past precisely due to how Cause and Effect would work if it's reversed and think the only time it happened is due to a "specialized interaction"(When the whole point of the scene isn't that it's specialized, it's the very obvious outcome of something that makes the Effect happened first and what happens if you go back in time).

These people will never understand even the basic tenant of VS. debates because they believe if you(as a normal human) see a Lightning Bolt coming or freaking Sunlight, you(as a normal human) can dodge it if it's just 1000 meters ahead of you...

I mean, 15 years is actually a long time, if he’s changed his views on shit, why not?

As long as he doesn’t practice his former views while expressing the newer it’s fine
Well yeah, but you see the thing is... CBR has always been that one site where they always insisted that only on-screen feats count and that everything else including powerscaling, backstories, lore, narrative statements, character statements, and even off-screen feats are invalid, especially for video game characters, and everytime I debated in a Pokemon thread, Arceus was always dismissed as "featless" and his cosmic creation feats were always dismissed as "muh hyperbole" by mods and even regulars.

I'm just amazed by the lack of consistency (and double standards) the board holds in regards to their standards and rules.

This particular comment stood out to me:

Idk shit about Fire Emblem past Radiant Dawn so I can't input anything on Dimitri but it kinda goes with what I said about how the "I know they're not that strong because I played the vidya" argument can really fail since it really depends on how you view things

Like going back to D&D someone who's only really played a bit of low level 5E can come up with the idea of "They're only sword level because they die to swords" but someone who goes a lot deeper into lore and powerscaling will find some crazy ass shit. Which if you look at anything other than 5E is pretty easy to come by all things considered (and still technically canon, Drizzt wasn't rendered non-canon just because he doesn't have 5E stats for example)

Ike is the strongest main character if you don’t include the mobile games and other spin-offs.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
:oldryoma

Mondak

Preeminent
:oldryoma
Just the same dude stonewalling and moving the goalposts for pages. Calling DB inconsistent when Invincible has one planet level feat
:jordangif

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Just the same dude stonewalling and moving the goalposts for pages. Calling DB inconsistent when Invincible has one planet level feat
:jordangif
When it's debatable between Invincible vs Saiyan Saga Gohan or fucking Raditz ya know dad on how outclass the series is

He and his team do get Yune's blessing, which allows them to damage Ashera.

On the same vein Julia did kick Julius' ass since her tome can ignore Loptyr' protection

Actually, Ike is the only one who gets the blessing and the only one who could defeat the final villain which heavily implies he's the only one capable of handling that blessing.
So it's still a major hat for him anyway since later games and especially Heroes goes with him being THE strongest FEH protagonist.

Proto234

Distinguished
Actually, Ike is the only one who gets the blessing and the only one who could defeat the final villain which heavily implies he's the only one capable of handling that blessing.
Yeah, kinda doubt that since Dheginsea and Sephiran also has Ashera blessing that requires Yune blessing to damage them and it's heavily implied that Kurthnaga and Micaiah that defeats them respectively

Masterblack06

Cosmically Evolved Entity

WOT.png

All of them. He doesn't even need to try to kill them, only in Spacebattles will people even entertain the idea when no one in JJK will be able to defeat a Servant, let alone EMIYA.
He's too damn resourceful, clever and not the type to jump into shit not ready to bounce if he needs to unless it's explicitly to save someone, all of the worst traits to put him against anyone there even if they are somehow Servant-tier.

Is beating Gawain that much of a feat that puts him above JJK? Or are you talking about another feat or person he beat?

Defeating a person that's capable of taking hits from freaking Passionlip and is only out for a second before a full recovery? The man who survived getting hit by Rhongomyniad, which even if The Lion King didn't use all of it's power, was explicitly trying to kill him? Neither of those was with Numerals of The Saint mind you so the obvious answer is... yes, if Emiya is leagues above JJK, then Gawain is a league above EMIYA even without Numerals.

I know he probably has things for infinity, but what does he have for strong cleave?

Strong Cleave is not instantaneous and not something Sukuna can just do(Which I constantly had a feeling that was the case) and considering EMIYA has both Hawkeye AND Mind of The Eye, he would not only see Sukuna doing something different, but also KNOW what Sukuna will throw out is dangerous...
But again let's be real, Servants have taken much, MUCH worse damage than Strong Cleave, it would just be an annoyance at best.

Salfarc

Paramount

All of them. He doesn't even need to try to kill them, only in Spacebattles will people even entertain the idea when no one in JJK will be able to defeat a Servant, let alone EMIYA.
He's too damn resourceful, clever and not the type to jump into shit not ready to bounce if he needs to unless it's explicitly to save someone, all of the worst traits to put him against anyone there even if they are somehow Servant-tier.

Defeating a person that's capable of taking hits from freaking Passionlip and is only out for a second before a full recovery? The man who survived getting hit by Rhongomyniad, which even if The Lion King didn't use all of it's power, was explicitly trying to kill him? Neither of those was with Numerals of The Saint mind you so the obvious answer is... yes, if Emiya is leagues above JJK, then Gawain is a league above EMIYA even without Numerals.

Strong Cleave is not instantaneous and not something Sukuna can just do(Which I constantly had a feeling that was the case) and considering EMIYA has both Hawkeye AND Mind of The Eye, he would not only see Sukuna doing something different, but also KNOW what Sukuna will throw out is dangerous...
But again let's be real, Servants have taken much, MUCH worse damage than Strong Cleave, it would just be an annoyance at best.
Didnt Strong Cleave ignore durability? I think someone in SB say that

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

Huh, he's just implying rape now

I don't think he understands this is not the slam dunk mockery he thinks it is :hm

Does he have friends? I can't actually imagine it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back