• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salfarc

Paramount
...She wasn't even THERE when he was summoned(Meanwhile Koyanskaya was still in Olympus) and to be fair, when she was there, she was identified at Beast VII but she loses that in the LB7 Prologue(She has the Beast identifier but not identified as VII like she was in LB5 and that's in gameplay) and it's all but stated she's just the Conduit for the true Beast VII.
We are talking about Olga got 7 Grand got send after her. And he was talking about Olga was a Beast so he got Grand. Remember your point about Olga got send 7 Grand and wasn't a Beast?

Yea she is representative of the actual Beast, but this is Lucain's argument.

As I thought people gonna argue about this.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

images

that was your own apology which was emailed to wuta, wuta said its all ok, you can be his stan, once again :wow

:mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
lobotomy kaisen is truly one of the ''best'' manga of our times, just for the memes alone, i think it deserves the hype :heston

just ublock filter the vs fights in sb and reddit, youtube, vsbw and fanzverse, and any new mango reader can be a fan of this series :heston

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Top59
Is it possible a chaos god ressurects their favored one when their soul already destroyed beyond repair?
Taking into account that to date they have not returned any Chaos champion who has had a true death (that their soul and existence have been destroyed) they cannot.

There are cases in which a soul is fragmented, leaving the possibility of returning.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Not very well with how Touma hardly gets through the story just by barreling through every opposition he confronts but through his ability to end confrontations non-violently or at least without lethal force.

Toji kills Stiyl, ruining any chance he has at getting an alliance with Kanzaki, assuming she doesn’t straight up kill him herself, leaving him to face Pendex all on his own and die.

Lord knows how he deals with later arcs without those two like Deep Blood, Angel Fall, or when God’s Right Seat finally gets involved

Last edited:

Proto234

Distinguished

Ah, good old empire vs imperium (and some others)
Shame this is Disney empire in.which IoM crushed them.

Though tbh which one is stronger pre-endor legends Empire or IoM (personally I think IoM since they have more numbers via Hive worlds as well as fortress world and forge worlds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back