• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
For three months at least. He was destroyed by Vamdemon December the 28th.

The Chosen never fought Azulongmon. Azulongmon stopped an injured Black Wargreymon with a flash of light.
taCN5JD.png

Azulongmon mentions that Black Wargreymon's existence seals his powers and creates distortions in the Digital World because he is made of Dark Towers built in the Eastern area of the Digital World.
CDOa6lt.png

GVxq43f.png

TZkob9F.png

ZcEitfi.png

ESBOBEJ.png

ax467NT.png

slZV0zG.png

Black Wargreymon is the one they hurt. And that is thanks to the appearance of Shakkoumon.

lY29c84.png

Daemon was sealed in Dagomon's sea. He was unhurt in the battle. And he is still around, based on Dark Gennai's words in Tri.

7Mh1zBj.png

JnqZdi2.png

bH0nbQv.png

zeE68b4.png

w4hpTNa.png

e7kXpPN.png

BdyS3nV.png

Y0Tqy9x.png
BelialVamdemon was destroyed by that weakness. Imperialdramon Paladin Mode destroyed Armageddomon and Imperialdramon Fighter mode was defeated by Alphamon and maybe he was killed by Rosemon and Vikemon in Tri. And I have to watch the last movie to see their battle against Big Ukkomon.

Thanks, that is way longer than I originally figured, my memory had it at like weeks not months

And yeah, meant to say digimon who people in that thread are trying to scale above the Shijin which would include BWG

so even assuming BWG would have destroyed the universe the moment after he sacrificed himself, which is already dubious since he hadn't cause permanent damage over the course of those 3 months, that still wouldn't even make the energy comprising his existence more than galaxy level (5 terafoe if I divided right)

Imperialdramon Fighter Mode remains the only reliable scaling for the group as usual

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
A fucking FRACCION...Against WHITE? :heston
I suppose I should've chosen Shawlong, given both fought 20% captains.
edit: I have Shawlong and Edrad same level so it doesn't change much for me

Trolling fan trolls again

:mayuri

Screenshot_1258.png
Yes that is a thing I said, have a cookie. 🍪

It's cute how he thinks this is some of own when what I said was reasonable and sure as fuck wasn't on the level of thinking White of all things is damn Fraccion level. :kobeha

Last edited:

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
. @Doronbo_Shirake :mjgrinusagi is about to get his ass spanked by billy

OBD has Captain Marvel at Solar System. I don't know if his profile is updated or not. IIRC, manga Sailor Moon is universe. And EOS Anime Sailor Moon scales to this:

Pharaoh 90 can swallow the Milky Way. Sailor Saturn killed him when Pharaoh 90 had the Holy Grail, an item that gives the user infinite energy. And Nehellenia and Galaxia, along with the other enemies in their organizations, scale to him. In fact, Galaxia defeated a strong version of Sailor Saturn and Eternal Sailor Moon. Galaxia was defeated when "Angel Usagi" used the power of the Silver Crystal to free her from Chaos.
1707766239434-png.884

I think I will create a respect thread for the anime just like I did with the live action version months ago.

Simple, they're among the weakest of the Fraccion. And no Ayon isn't restricted but summoning him isn't an opening move for them.

@Adamant soul
:forizzle

Since fucking WHEN that has ever happened?! Rangiku couldn't do shit to any of them and even Momo's Tobiume Kido combo only just pissed them off. In comparison to the other Leiutenants that utterly bodied their Fraccion opponents(Outside of Yumichika and even that happened when his Shikai came out and Poww because Ikkaku was a dumbass), the Tres Bestia came out the fucking beasts before Ayon came out!

God even when they try and argue FOR Bleach, they still got shit wrong even when it's not wank.

Individually? Most likely, yeah. But you have them listed as a group instead of naming them individually.

Mila Rose and Appachi primarily fought Rangiku in turns and even then they was dominating her. SunSun barely did jack shit.

Rangiku honestly isn't really that strong so defeating her isn't that impressive; she's so weak that she can't even swing a sword that weighs 225 pounds (even Guts from Berserk can do that). I get the point you're trying to make, but the feat being used isn't really notable enough to enforce it.

Utterly bodies Izuru in the Soul Society Arc
Utterly bodies the Arrancar that was dominating her in the beginning of the Arrancar Arc once Gentei Kajou was removed

Yeah, Rangiku is actually pretty fucking strong for a Lieutenant, what the fuck?

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
image.png

image.png

Old but gold :tupac

I mean doesn't Toaru esper shit secretly run off autism fields or something

So it wouldn't matter if this were true or not as long as Accelerator believed he could fuck with the electricity

Though since that's a 4-chan post there is a non-zero chance that's just a string of random numbers a dude threw together to troll someone

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Imperialdramon Fighter Mode remains the only reliable scaling for the group as usual
I believe that, in the beginning, Imperialdramon was stronger than Omegamon based on their fights against Armageddomon.
zLZJLLG.gif

8i5DpK4.gif

3l812VH.gif

KiSwFot.gif

DFl3u8W.gif

IBKTRt1.gif

oklycsT.gif

xyNAptG.gif

hFMMNlA.gif

But then , Tri came out and Omegamon is stronger than Imperialdramon based on his fight against Alphamon and Rosemon and Vikemon killing Imperialdramon.

Back