Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I think it makes more sense that despite being a pretty powerful tool, the mechanics of it require you to use stuff that's obvious in effect/power to buff it even further

so it's not that useful against people above Aleister in terms of magical skill who'd take advantage of that (like JVA and Kingsford)

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It makes anything Crowley attacks with become 10 times the power of the expectations the opponent and he’s a master at setting things up for the opponent to think they’ll be hit with something huge.

Of course it’s amazing when Crowley is fighting opponents above his weight

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
What the fuck? :whatisthis

No they are very blatantly NOT the same ones, Adventure is a fucking TV show in Tamers-verse. Ryo travels to the Adventure verse and back in the Brave Tamers games.

Not to mention Zhuqiaomon's whole thing is how the humans have repeatedly tried to destroy the Digimon (albeit accidentally in the case of the D-Reaper) since their creation. Even Qinglongmon can't do much but point at the Matrix evolutions and how powerful they are, as an argument for the good humans can bring Digimon.

NONE of this makes ANY FUCKING SENSE if these are the same Holy Beasts who've seen humans save the world not once, not twice but THREE times, even saving them directly on one occasion.

I mean I hate to use the meme but THINK PEOPLE! THINK! This isn't rocket science. :smh

Last edited:
Yeah I'm just going to assume that this belongs here. :maybe

It is, like it's a babyshaking of massive proportions even with her living self.
As Chaos stated, the easiest speedfeat you could ever pick is a bird going supersonic which could mean either just Mach 1 to Mach 5 at bare minimum and no one could keep up with it.

Ryougi Shiki outspeed(literally jumped) a C4 Car Bomb explosion from pointblank range in one of the movies which is Mach 29+ for the baseline velocity of a C4 explosion:

C-4 is very stable and insensitive to most physical shocks. C-4 cannot be detonated by a gunshot or by dropping it onto a hard surface. It does not explode when set on fire or exposed to microwaves.[13] Detonation can be initiated only by a shockwave, such as when a detonator inserted into it is fired.[8]When detonated, C-4 rapidly decomposes to release nitrogen, water and carbon oxides as well as other gases.[8] The detonation proceeds at an explosive velocity of 8,092 m/s (26,550 ft/s).[14]

That's before she even uses a Katana which for some insane reason only Nasu knows, explosively amps her speed and power to the point her Knife version is the equivalent of a Musou-style mook or the zombies she faced in the movies she effortlessly killed.

The fact that she should be on par with Shiki Tohno who can cut Lightning bolts and blitz the shit out of Fabro Rowan and Roa in the original Tsukihime Continuity and yeah, everyone in Frieren gets bodied and that's before we get to the headache that is her being a Bonus Boss in Extra.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Also because it SPECIFICALLY says in the Stand stat page

image.png

"whoever is hit by this ABILITY"

which, obviously, means it isn't melee range

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
thanato did a rough translation from the artbook and said it used a word meaning “struck”, but again no mention of death being needed and the ending explicitly says Diavolo is alive before it starts.

The official viz translations of the stand page are bizarrely barebones compared to even the shitty scans we had for years which makes me wonder if they got lazy on the stand profile translations. It just sounds so different from every fanscan I’ve seen that it’s the one time I’m a bit wary

Back