Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Mondak

Preeminent

@Xhominid The Apex @Adamant soul

When has Yhwach effected something in the past? Because this sounds like wank.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Never, because his ability explicitly affects the FUTURE, and got countered in canon by an ability that affects the PAST (Tsukishima's Book of the End).

As Paxton stated, Yhwach explicitly cannot fuck with the Future, that is literally one of the biggest flaws with The Almighty so I have no goddamned clue what that user is saying because it wouldn't work anyway as he would be dead before he had a thought.

"Ainz and other high level Overlord characters are on the same level as mid to high tier Servants"

Even the lower interpretations of Servants have them in the island-country level range

My ass they're on the same level :tupac

I like how he says all of that... in the Overlord reddit where there is such insane wank abound for Overlord, it actually makes how they come off in WhoWouldWin actually come off normal.

Yhwach is weak to past manipulation. It's his explicit weakness aside from the plot arrow. Even if he were somehow actually multiversal, you could still beat him by messing with his past because that's how his powers are outlined

Actually having decent Illusions is another major flaw of The Almighty and it was how Aizen played Yhwach so hard, he would have died if he couldn't screw with his death...
Also just being plain more powerful than him is enough too and then there's the Anti-Thesis which is heavily implied to stalemate him hard.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
bizarrely I've determined recently this is also GER's only real weakness, the difference being GER can stop most time travelers from interfering with its past to begin with and Yhwach can't

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

He can't and it sounds like wank, because it is.
He manipulates the future, not the past and is explicitly vulnerable to abilities that affect the Past such as Book of the End.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
oh right, I forgot they made it so posts disappear now
@Cryso Agori never mind then
reddit truly is trash cause I wasn't even replying to valiabiter and he still blocked me, so the dupe allegations are still on :mjlol
Singleguarder is his dupe btw, bro doesn't even try to hide it, he just copy pastes the same argument, he also has plasticans and a bunch of other dupes I can't bother remembering. :heston

And Valiabiliter is just onebellowall from sb :mjlol

We know because that's all Bellow knows how to do and act like he's making a valid point. I even raised that after someone else basically did digging on him because he stupidly announced himself on an alt(Not to mention he argues the same way every time).
It's amazing the dude acts so high and mighty for such a mid series.

Everyone gets smoked on here but just wait for the typical shit otherwise.

I do like that again, apparently Bakugo wins no matter what despite them love wanking the shit out of Yoriichi when they get the chance...
I guess that it's just more fandom power every time...

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Both sides are at their peak.
The Clover Kingdom gets 1 year of prep and the knowledge that Sun uses heat.
In character
Manga/Movie feats allowed
Sun will only spawn one avatar and won't spawn UMAs
The setting will be Black Clover Earth. Sun will descend on top of the Demon Skull outside Hage village
Win Condition for the Clover Kingdom: Stall Sun for 1 hour
Win Condition for Sun: Reach the Clover Kingdom, blow up the planet, and won't do so until reaching the center of the capital

If Sun stomps all the Kingdoms and Species are United.
If Clover Kingdom Stomps, Sun is unrestricted.

@Masterblack06 :mjpls

Back