• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getsa

Illustrious

What are the respective win conditions we have determined?

Is it a matter of if X-axis can erase ORT, or if any other Schriffes can hurt it. I'd imagine V the Visionary could be useful.

It wouldn't be anymore useful considering Kenpachi wasn't instantly killed by anything but the Galaxy Room... and ORT can, obviously, survive in space.

Regarding ORT, its win condition is killing/consuming Yhwach right?
IIRC ORT can adapt to anything it absorbs, so if it consumes one Yhwach clone it would adapt to gain or counter Yhwach's abilities?

1. Again the "cloning" is literally due to Pernida's innate trait as the Soul King's arm, not it's Schrift.
2. If we are talking about GREMMY'S Clones through the Visionary, that still wouldn't help in the way you think it does(Since Yhwach will have to focus on what he's doing for it to work and the more clones, the more they will HAVE TO focus on what they create meaning they are WIDE OPEN to a counter attack)
3. I honestly rather not talk about ORT's assimilation ability since it technically is a NLF and even under our rules, it's a complicated son of a bitch... but I guess?

Also if this hasn't been conclusively decided yet:
I'm more familiar with the Older ORT material than the LB7 Stuff but regarding the statement about Yhwach absorbing ORT because in the Seiritei he would be made of Reishi wouldn't this be countered by Crystal Valley, its what happened to the last guy that tried eating ORT.

Actually, ORT just killed and devoured the last person that tried to use it as a familiar... which was the 5th Ranked Dead Apostle Ancestor that is still nameless. Crystal Valley had nothing to do with it outside of the introduced LB7 lore which had the highest ranking Mage of that time ultimately turn into Crystal despite escaping ORT. Again, Yhwach has shown nothing of being able to absorb a being on the level of ORT. Yhwach has shown nothing of being able to survive the absolutely fucked Cosmic Radiation ORT shits out just existing nor the bullshit heat that it also shits out existing. And there's nothing stating ORT can't just counter-absorb Yhwach either considering even getting a piece of him means that's possible.

Also how does Physical Erasure scale compared to Conceptual Erasure?

I don't see how that matters because Yhwach can't really do either...

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Pretty sure they can't hurt him regardless of nanomachines seeing what happened with excelsius or him playing college football

that and technically it applies to arm speed/reactions so they wouldn't blitz from standard distance

actually scratch that, SB doesn't actually have a standard distance and none is listed in the OP

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

>dies irae

:ral

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>dies irae

>all 8 swastikas open
God this shits so damn bad

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
main-qimg-32336fe8004024154f503c525a25831b-lq

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

>dies irae

Reinhard is merely city level :mjpls

Proto234

Distinguished

Apparently, it's not enough that Yhwach can "fight" ORT, now the same guy decides to match him and his goons against Chaos Gods lol

AcidSoup

Notorious

Apparently, it's not enough that Yhwach can "fight" ORT, now the same guy decides to match him and his goons against Chaos Gods lol
Wandenreich jumpscare
99129915037_Nurglings01.jpg

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yamamoto summons a fire pillar from under her
Which she blocks by putting Santenkeshun below her feet.
Orihime cannot defeat a single captain worth the name. That includes Soi Fon.
EoS Orihime who can block attack from SOUL KING MUSTACHE...Can't beat ANY Captain worth the name. :heston

If you mean that she wont kill them in character then you're actually correct but they can't beat her either.
Bloodlusted she tears through anyone whose not a top tier without any effort.
I don't know if you have realized this... But EoS Orihime is probably the most wanked character right now :lmao
Not while H2 Ichigo, R2 Ulquiorra, and Kenpachi exist she isn't, she isn't even fucking close. :kobeha
Peeps be pitting her against all these top-tiers and thinking there's actually a discussion to have.
It's almost like she blocked attacks from a top tier or something? :mjpls
In terms of disproportinate wank? Definitely.
Nope!
When people start scaling her offense to her defense :dead
Yeah because THAT'S how her powers work moron.

Her attacks are weak because they are based on her will and she has no will to harm things. It's not because her attacks are just piss weak by default dipshit. Ergo a bloodlusted Orihime removes this issue, in the same way that doing so with Sanji means he'll actually fight female characters which he wouldn't in character.

There's no reason NOT to scale her defense to her offense if she's bloodlusted.
She can defend against his power going by her being of use against god yhwach but she has no offense. So soon as Yama stops playing with her he roasts her alive.
How's is he going to roast her alive when he can't penetrate her defense?
Never mind that she would be able to heal with Sanetenkishun as quickly as he could burn her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back