• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Like if there was any random shit that allowed her to survive otherwise is what I'm saying(Like say she was aided by someone else or got an extra buff rather than what she has and the Idea Blood she scarfed down)
No.

That was Ciel making use of all the shit she had be it equipment, Roa's magecraft , the Idea Bloods that she absorbed etc.
She had to protect Shiki so she went all out and until Arc went Luminary, she managed to hold Arc in place for a time.
IIRC, it is alluded the she ( whilst under the control of Roa at the time ) actually managed to score a victory under Arc before the events of the game (tho whether it was one vs one or if Roa had help is unknown)

In MB, she was even able to tank Luminary Arc's Mystic Eyes .

RE Ciel is the pinnacle of human potential. Compared to the old version, pretty much all of her shit got boosted.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

comment 7 of this thread was a beyond perfect debunk of gow wank
that guy literally just copied and pasted Nygma’s opening post from FV and passed it off as his own lol

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
that guy literally just copied and pasted Nygma’s opening post from FV and passed it off as his own lol
Well, I suppose imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

At least I know people are spreading the talking points. That's nice.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Atmospheric re-entry and the fall would be chump change even to Chad's crater feat in the SS arc right?

Arroneirro should tank this no problem right?

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
image.png

@OtherGalaxy how do you feel about this image :tupac

bakugou solos unicron :heston

i always knew that quora page which was saying deku was multiversal since the first muscular fight arc, was canon :heston

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
The people of SV unironically trying to argue that they could take Batman alongside the likes of SB.

Oh, and of course Eukie is arguing in favor of peak human (in the literal sense), for Batman, and not in the comic book sense.

I mean I hate Batman as much as the next guy, but this thread is 24 pages of hypocrisy. Which they even openly admit to, because they have a bias "but it's not a bias depending on the setting because I say so."

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
The people of SV unironically trying to argue that they could take Batman alongside the likes of SB.

Oh, and of course Eukie is arguing in favor of peak human (in the literal sense), for Batman, and not in the comic book sense.

I mean I hate Batman as much as the next guy, but this thread is 24 pages of hypocrisy. Which they even openly admit to, because they have a bias "but it's not a bias depending on the setting because I say so."
batman vs the us military next

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
> posters from sv, taking on bruce :heston

c581a2061adff4dff8d1002b20e5d808.jpg

good luck, because this is true just a dream levels :heston

ps: never knew, sv posters were at least small building levels/supersonic, i guess, the obd are truly saiyans levels compared to them then, after all, the best headcanon wins :wow :jordangif

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
"Ah yes, let me discuss and have the final say on a series I have never actually read."

FYI, that flaming sword was a magical artifact. Wielded by a character that was even faster than Cade. So much faster in fact that despite his nanosecond processing speed? He can't keep up or follow their movements. The writer confirmed that at the very least Cade does in fact have processing speed measured in nanoseconds. You can't measure something in a vernacular or hyperbolic way. Those are not units of measurement. It would be like trying to measure distance via colors instead of numerals. It makes zero sense. Which means the character who beat his ass was outright FTL.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
While Vader resists mental attacks, this usually requires conscious resistance, and he has a history of giving in to sufficient temptation. The Infinite Tsukuyomi operates on a greater scale than what he has encountered, and affected thousands who resisted mental attacks.

h0rZBbY.jpg

@Atem @Stocking Anarchy putting this here because it fits. These were two of the reasons used to justify Obito beating Vader in the latest death battle, while allowing Vader to get Legends scaling. See anything wrong with them, especially given one of DB's own rules is verse equalization? :heston

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
"Ah yes, let me discuss and have the final say on a series I have never actually read."

FYI, that flaming sword was a magical artifact. Wielded by a character that was even faster than Cade. So much faster in fact that despite his nanosecond processing speed? He can't keep up or follow their movements. The writer confirmed that at the very least Cade does in fact have processing speed measured in nanoseconds. You can't measure something in a vernacular or hyperbolic way. Those are not units of measurement. It would be like trying to measure distance via colors instead of numerals. It makes zero sense. Which means the character who beat his ass was outright FTL.
"I'm not super duper familiar with the series, but even what I DO know is that there's simply far, FAR too many situations where if he was TRULY as much of a lightspeedster or uber-tier strongman as people like you want to claim, a single punch would have solved the entire problem, or bullets would not have been relevant, or...well. The setting simply BREAKS if he's actually that fast or strong."

Ah, my favorite. :tupac

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Then again, SV is the same place where MJ12 Commando tried to say the "literal" definition of a nanosecond can be hyperbolic. Which is a load of horse shit. You can't mean something literally hyperbolically without coming off as a complete fucking retard.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Then again, SV is the same place where MJ12 Commando tried to say the "literal" definition of a nanosecond can be hyperbolic. Which is a load of horse shit. You can't mean something literally hyperbolically without coming off as a complete fucking retard.
..is that guy who I vaguely remember arguing that the Flash is slower than a car? :mjgrin

Back