• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeonLex

Paramount
Some dumbass actually believes that 616 Ms. Marvel scales to Mr. Fantastic just because they have "the same powers".

kamala on the other hand, has no real counters to her powers
how do you counter polymorphing, shapeshifting, and a healing factor?
it's like fighting Mr. Fantastic, Wolverine, and Mystique at the same time.
way too overpowered

How can you even make this shit up?

We never seen a "Full Power Arcueid" in the Remake...
The most we saw was her at above 50% and that's it. Feels way too premature considering the Fantranslation was only finished weeks ago and the Official Translation is slated for next year.

The Vs. Debates side is path too many ideas some consider to be... spoilery.

Albion blew a hole through O-V just fine, although you could attribute that to the death of Oberon(which would be baseless, though)

That's a testament to how strong Albion is... dumbass. Do people just fail to understand that you can't downplay a Divine Construct considering there are infinitely more feats of them doing shit on the level of Planetary+ and beyond than anything Tatsumaki can do?

Then again PHH Vortigern is also a hole in space, but he got killed by Artoria and Gawain just fine.

>Artoria and Gawain killed him just fine
By just fine, you mean Artoria couldn't use Excalibur, needed Gawain to hold him off while she got Rhongomyniad and took him out? I swear when SB downplays, they are truly some of the biggest dumbasses I have ever seen.

So Tatsumaki probably just crushes Oberon Vortigern by waving her hand, while flying out of his range.

>Tatsumaki can just fly out of his range
>The Abyssal Worm is literally stated to be able to absorb Space and the Storm Border couldn't fly away, no matter how hard they tried.
:lolwat

>Tatsumaki can just crush him
Yeah no, Dude is literally as strong as the Abyssal Worm itself considering that he and it are the White Dragon of Britain and him and Artoria are virtual equals due to coming from the Greater Dragon called Albion.
Tatsumaki would be BTFO in so many fashions.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Gremmy scales higher than Askin and Urahara. After all Askin was scared of Gremmy and couldn't even comprehend how powerful someone with the imagination realization could be.
Would that be the same Askin who is known to put up a front of being much weaker than he actually is, to lull opponents into a false sense of security? :mjpls

Meanwhile Pernida, Askin's peer, made Kenpachi who terrified Gremmy look like a joke.
Of course with the appropriate amount of preparation Urahara can theoretically win. But overall Gremmy wins easily.
No Urahara stomps Gremmy regardless.
that's actually true, but if Askin doesn't have immunity to Gremmy's reiatsu before the meteor he's turning to ash from it.
you can put the entire cheerful company, aka: Yoruichi, Yushiro, Urahara, Grimmjow, Nel and Askin in that place and they get erased by the meteor and there's nothing they can do other than open a garganta and hide inside (an arrancar saves the day)
Absolutely no reason Urahara, Yoruichi or Askin at least couldn't deal with the meteor.
Grimmjow, Nelliel and Yushiro are more iffy sure but not the other three.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Dark Schneider is 6’4”

907921-F7-A9-EF-484-A-90-A1-5-F9-E5-AE028-D8.webp

LeonLex

Paramount
Of course Starsight is at it again. Wanking DS to high heaven at every turn.
Getting smasked trough buildings and trees at mach speed < boulder cut and Rui's webs.

It's too bad Luther Strode didn't destroy any wooden houses, so we can't scale him to Muzan.

Last I checked, wasn't this charred piece of scrap easily killed by some random lightning attack?

I know Fused isn't from SB but this is definitely an argument I have seen from SB...
I don't remember Force Lightning being a "random Lightning attack" in any fashion, especially with how it's described later on to not only affect the physical but also the spiritual.

Even that fodder Kakashi would win with Raikiri. Juubito is overkill.

It only caused his suit to fail and that was after a prolonged use of Force Lightning.

And if Madara had been in this fight, he would have blitzed and oneshot with Limbo btw.

Yeah sure Grampa...

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

@Adamant soul Man, what is the Bleach Subforum smoking?!
Well Accountmaker really isn't a Bleach section regular so, while Whiskey is and he said Isshin dies so... :maybe
Isshin may be a badass but he only got as far as he did with Aizen because Aizen explicitly states he was getting worn out.
Aizen was only worn out AFTER fighting Isshin though, he pretty much went through everyone effortlessly before that and there was no sign of him tiring until then.

That also wouldn't explain him dealing so much damage to an evolved Aizen who wasn't actively lowering his reiatsu like with Gin.

Later on, Yang fights Elm and takes hits from her on multiple occasions, matches her strength too, and wins.

If they fought inside a normal house, the house'd be gone fast.

There's tons of MHA people Yang could beat via speed and power, but not this one.

While the thread swings towards Muscular, that's not what I decided to use from it, I went with this point because yes, Yang should atleast be Building level, if not MCB from Volume 2. The problem is that there really isn't alot of people Yang can beat in MHA, hell, she would actually be pretty shit in MHA due to how bad her Semblance translates to anything else but RWBY.

There's only 2 kage here who don't have an answer to that level of firepower and there's two other Kage who would casually save them and only one Kage would be demoralized enough by that firepower to give up and the servants aren't as durability as their NPs they can be killed physically by even the Kage who don't have an answer to their firepower provided they can get close enough.

...*Sigh*
>Sanzang getting smashed twice by a TNR Clarent Blood Arthur in the Camelot movie, lives long enough to use her 2nd Noble Phantasm to defeat Mordred(Hell, she probably only died using the damn thing as that's what happens)
>Tristan gets smashed by a huge building made from Model Camelot with no damage in the 2nd Movie
>Gawain gets smashed twice by Bedivere's Airgetlam with no damage(While this is due to his Numerals, it still spits in the face that they aren't as durable as their NPs
>Gilgamesh and Enkidu are barely scratched trading each other with virtually equivalent Noble Phantasm hits
>Alexander gets hit by a full on blast by a Demon God Pillar and was still able to move forward with a suicide attack in the Solomon Movie
There is even more examples but I'm legit tired.

EDIT: I forgot Arash taking Arodnight Overload(including the energy ripping up inside of him) from FGO and still lived at the end too.

I can legit keep going because it's such an insane falsehood that "Servants can't stand up to Noble Phantasms" because the main times we see Servants get instantly bodied by one? It's usually some sheer bullshit like Excalibur, Nine Lives or Ea and everyone misses the other times where people straight up just take one to the chin with no damage or hurt by still quite alive and capable of fighting.

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

based quora :wow

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

I know Fused isn't from SB but this is definitely an argument I have seen from SB...
I don't remember Force Lightning being a "random Lightning attack" in any fashion, especially with how it's described later on to not only affect the physical but also the spiritual.

It only caused his suit to fail and that was after a prolonged use of Force Lightning.

Yeah sure Grampa...
Fused thinks Zamasu is the strongest character in fiction soooo…

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

Yeah sure Grampa...
The inner machinations of Fused's dumbassary is an enigma :mjlol .
Fused thinks Zamasu is the strongest character in fiction soooo…
Hey man that's not true. He thinks that way for Madara as well :heston.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
They really gonna be mad when I start posting Vader feats from the Legends comics

Cause I'm on a roll going all the way back to the First Schism
Get ready to be told that it doesn't count. It was an Nbd thread at first so Nardo nibbas will be crawling around like roaches :bookerpls.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
That's usually why I just post feats and ignore all uncommon sense at that point in the debate

You gon learn something either way :maybe
"B-but if you count that you should count the Naruto databooks too!!!
:heston

Which has gotta be some of the worst cases of stupid bullshit I've seen. Characters getting stronger and training and having worse stats on some occasions further on somehow. I think the Mha databooks come dangerously close from what I remember :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back