• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

"He's also faster than a spaceship that can crosses universes in seconds to minutes."

:rock

That feat scales to archangels who are below gods who are below kagutsuchi who are below betatron

and he beat up archangels like midgame, so it's correct, seeing how it's one of the feats listed in their damn SMT thread that they conveniently forget about 99% of the time, but also irrelevant at the same time

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Demifiend rolling up into the verse like
demi-fiend.gif

Battle takes place in central Fuyuki

Makima has all contracts

The Servants have infinite mana from the Grail.

No foreknowledge

Both sides in character

Round 1

The Servants only have F/SN and Zero feats

Round 2
The Servants have feats and scaling from all Nasu works

So... it's basically the Servants kicking Makima around like a football till Medea finally gets tired of it, use Rule Breaker to revoke her Contract and then any of them kill her for real?
The only real difference in the rounds is how horrifically she gets slaughtered:heston

A small twist.

Gojo and Sukuna have prior knowledge and 1 hour prep.

As if this will save them from the absolute pain:bookerpls
Sukuna and Gojo can plan for years, they have nothing for Age of Babylon whatsoever.

Quilge is not one of the stronger SR, every single one of them defeated capitains with low diff when they were in shikai quilge is actually one of the weakest SR since most capitains are relative to fb shikai Ichigo especially Byakuya, and he was stomped.

>Quilge isn't one of the stronger Sternritter
>Despite being the only Sternritter in HM operating the entire Jagamardee
>Yhwach himself praises Quilge for being able to hold off Ichigo for so long
How the fuck is he not one of the stronger Sternritter?! Fullbring Ichigo couldn't even damage him until he went to Bankai just like the rest of the Captains and this is in comparison to the Arrancar Quincy who couldn't do shit to him even in Shikai.

EDIT: Yeah, I was having a little bit of a brainfart. I meant that Fullbring Shikai Ichigo couldn't damage Quilge once he hit Volstandigt but in comparison to every other Captain who couldn't even scratch the Sternritter without Bankai even when they didn't have Volstandigt on, that makes how Quilge was able to handle him even more impressive.

You act like quilge didn't use his voll standing against shikai Ichigo and yeah Byakuya is relative to fb shikai Ichigo.

And after that, Ichigo couldn't do shit to him in Shikai no matter how hard he tried. Byakuya, by comparison, couldn't even hurt As Nodt in Shikai. Ichigo is NOT relative to Byakuya in any fashion at this point in the series, only after the Royal Guard Training did that change... and immediately after, Ichigo eclipsed him again:jordangif

Wait what? quilge was being beaten ayon in his voll standing and I'm supposed to think he is above capitains in strength?

Yeah? Because Ayon's components very clearly got stronger post Time skip like everyone else.

And yes base quilge is not comparable to fb shikai Ichigo that's why he was getting beat up and the fb shinigami Ichigo exist because of Byakuya kenpachi Byakuya and Toshiro,

What is this fucking downplay?! Base Quilge getting beaten up by Shikai Ichigo =/= the Other Captains doing the same thing in just Shikai, what the fuck is happening here?!

but you are right I can't prove shikai Byakuya is as strong as shikai Ichigo since his only feats are being destroyed.

Yeah, that's how that works motherfucker! We literally see Shikai Ichigo and Shikai Byakuya fare against their opponents:
Quilge, despite being a strong Sternritter to the point Yhwach praised him enough for holding off Ichigo they literally changed their entire plan to IMMEDIATELY invade the Soul Society had to resort to Volstandigt against Shikai Ichigo vs. Byakuya who could only do superficial damage to As Nodt AT BEST in Shikai.

But either way this argument was not made to make as most strong but to give him the speed scaling since for some even when all the capitains in base could see the fight, unless a person here actually believes as nodt doesn't scale to katakura town bankai Ichigo.

Being able to see the fight =/= being able to actually move as fast. Again for a place that loves using science and physics to wank or downplay shit, you think you would realize that's a core tenant of physics right there.

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member

"Gorr's fights involve planet and star-tier feats. I don't think that Eric has anything to suggest he can withstand that level of output or do even the small amount of damage to Gorr necessary to suck out his soul, assuming the Necrosword doesn't trump Stormbringer with prior tenancy."

@Atem :tupac
Literally survives a thousand realms exploding in his face. Oh, but that's right, Arioch just "pushes" him through some holes in the multiverse. Lmao, lol.

And Stormbringer absolutely trumps it. It freaking destroys the Cosmic Balance. Which controlled and oversaw everything about the multiverse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back