• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volkmire

The Lurker

1570467780753.gif
you beat me to it :bookerpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

1570467780753.gif

>Thinking Yoruichi matters at all against a High End Servant let alone "blitzes and one shots"
Only in these fucker's dreams is she even close to Raikou's level...
Speaking of Yoruichi...

"… and then he proceeded to lose against Askin.

Sure the right was off screen, but since Ichigo didn’t power up and stomp Askin we know that logically Asking beat him very quickly. In other words, it is comparable to or less impressive than Yoruichi being able to withstand a Gift Ball for a few moments."

:smh

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

"His anti feat is that Yoruichi is able to not instantly have her face on the floor when she got hit by Gift Bad.

If Ichigo was hundreds of times stronger than her, which he would be if he was comparable to his Dangai form, he would tank Gift Bad and proceed to one shot Askin.

It’s very simple."

Or, you're a moron who somehow doesn't understand how Askin's powers work? :tupac

News flash dumbass: Askin's power makes substances lethal (or allows him to alter the "lethal dosage" of things, specifically), such as reiatsu/reishi.

That thing Ichigo has orders of magnitude more than Yoruichi.

>True Shikai Ichigo
>Gets hit by Gift Pool
>Gift Pool literally inverts your Reishi and makes it poisonous to you

I wonder why Ichigo, Chad and Orihime dropped like a goddamned rock to it you goddamned imbeciles...

If they ain't wanking Bleach they are downplaying(Again, Yhwach literally stated True Shikai Ichigo > Dangai Self), if they aren't downplaying it they are wanking it(Pretending Yoruichi is any threat to fucking Raikou... the same Raikou powering up into Ushi-Gozen would destroy an entire city and outplayed a strong Clairvoyance user in Suzuka Gozen at her own game amongst other ludicrous shit)... and they suck so much at both.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's the fucking same at FV Bleach.

"Oh there's no way Dangai Ichigo would have gone down like True Shikai Ichigo did, he has better feats afterall."
"Askin gives Yoruichi credit for surviving therefore she must be stronger than Shikai Ichigo, just ignore than Yushiro survived as well ."

Of course completely ignoring the fact that both Chad and Orihime (who are obviously weaker than Shikai Ichigo) took that shit better, since they were at least on one knee while Ichigo was flat on his face. Gee I wonder how that worked out. :kobeha

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

At first, I thought Imaginary was just a shit SB user that loves to downplay Fate... now I realize he's just a truly shit SB user that downplays everything and invent whole ass headcanon that again, makes FV Bleach Users look tame:

I do think that Yoruichi is stronger than Base True Shikai Ichigo, to be clear

...You cannot be serious, you literally cannot live on God's Green Earth and believe Yoruichi is stronger than True Shikai Ichigo. Like I'm not including the Horn of Salvation or anything like that, how the fuck can you make that comparison and not realize how stupid that sounds?

The way you phrased that sentence implied that Yoruichi being stronger than that version of Ichigo would be unlikely, as if that was a counterpoint, where there is no reason to place one over the other except for scaling them through Askin, which is what I was responding to.

Uh yeah, it's extremely unlikely that Yoruichi > True Shikai Ichigo no matter how hard you slice it and trying to scale them based on a character that fights through hax is some of the dumbest shit I've seen.

There is still Askin calling Yoruichi monstrous and scary after watching her survive the hybrid Gift Bad, and saying she would die if she were anyone else as I mentioned above, but that's still pretty irrelevant.

He was literally insulting her for not being the type of girl he wants to see(Even comparing her to Bambietta negatively)... it has nothing to do with Yoruichi being stronger than True Shikai Ichigo...

This version of Ichigo needed to be assisted by Sado and Ganju in the case of dealing with random Quincy Statues, and needed the help of Renji, Rukia, and Byakuya, in order to deal with 8 Sternritters. There is no reason to believe he's as strong as the Ichigo who waves his hand and breaks a transcendent Aizen's full power Kurohitsugi.

This nigga...
1. Ichigo only "needed assistance" because he wanted everyone in his entourage to go help him fight Soul King Yhwach and they didn't want Ichigo to waste his time and go fight Yhwach now(Especially as they wanted to gank him before he regained The Almighty)

2. Ichigo literally brushed ALL EIGHT OF THEM OFF, including taking a full on punch from Meninas and outside of being subjected to physics, instantly recovered and brushed it off like it was nothing.
It's all but stated Ichigo held back on them AND the Femritters and would have murdered them all in Shikai if he wasn't so focused on getting to Uryu.

That doesn’t matter? The only comparison we have between them is that Yoruichi can survive the hybrid Gift Ball which Askin says would have killed anyone else.

Ah yes, that's how that fucking works right? Just pretend a villain giving a compliment = no one else could do it right? So that means Yhwach would die to Askin's Hybrid Gift Ball right? But oh wait, Yoruichi, Kisuke, Grimmjow and Neliel didn't die to his superior Gift Ball Deluxe when he fucking died as well so I guess that's 4 people then and they are fully superior to Soul King Yhwach and even the Soul King himself then!

Yoruichi also just has better showings than any of those based on her overpowering Chrysalis Aizen in physical strength, who already has reiryoku surpassing every soul reapers.

So... we are going to forget that Kisuke literally stated that Aizen became even STRONGER than when he was Monster Aizen then? And Soul King Yhwach was pretty much treating him like a nobody the whole ass time... so Monster Aizen > EoS Yoruichi > EoS Aizen?

This version of Ichigo’s main feats are him scaling to Sado/Rukia, Renji, or Byakuya. I’m not cherry-picking anything since nothing he does contradicts those feats,

...Rukia and Renji needed their Bankai to take out weak ass Sternritter. Byakuya did better but still needed his Bankai to take out multiple Sternritter, Ichigo can do that holding back... while in SHIKAI, you fucking numpty! We literally see this when he was fighting the Femritter and treated them all like luggage despite them all being in VOLSTANDIGT!

I mean yeah, I guess you can think that if you ignore all indications of Aizen’s power level throughout the Deicide Arc where the first time he evolves he’s no longer afraid of Utahans, and only gets hundreds of times stronger from there.

:lolwat
My brother in Christ, what the fuck is this?!
1. He only fought Shikai Urahara, Shikai Isshin and still not mastered Shunko Yoruichi... no shit Aizen would ultimately overpower them with just one of his powerups(Well two as Isshin did destroy the Chrysalis state)

2. Hundreds of times?! Fucking what?! You cannot be serious in believing that's what happened at all, you goddamned moron! Does that mean that Gin is hundreds of times stronger than every other Captain? Because what the fuck does that make his fight with Ichigo then?! Even if we do say Gin was holding back, then that would mean that Ichigo was still fighting someone well beyond his strength even then... before his Dangai power.

Why would he not? Askin is an enemy, and if he’s losing in Shikai, he would logically go Bankai if he had the time.

He literally was hit by Gift Pool the instant he noticed Askin, you retard...
We literally see how he affected Grimmjow too and in the Anime explicitly, Bazz-B had to stop himself the instant he recognized Askin's Gift Ball because HE WAS ALSO GOING TO BE AFFECTED BY IT!
If you don't know Askin's abilities, you are virtually fucked and Ichigo was literally poisoned by his own reiatsu! Like how would he go fucking Bankai in that situation when Orihime and Chad could barely do anything and was on one knee?

It is one of the most blatant feats to indicate power in the series, though? Only the most absurd of mental gymnastics are needed to look at Askin’s statements and think that he’s not complimenting Yoruichi’s strength.

No the fuck it's not, it's literal fucking hax, you goddamned mong! And by that fucking logic, Ichigo has his full reiatsu LITERALLY TURNED AGAINST HIM AND DIDN'T FUCKING DIE! That is far superior to any feat from Yoruichi ever went through by comparison especially as he immediately got up the second it was turned off!

Aizen’s Reiatsu surpassing every soul reaper back then means that he still surpasses every soul reaper now.

So we literally are going to just ignore that again, Aizen got stronger while he was in prison even moreso than he was in the FKT Arc? And that Soul King Yhwach still beat his ass like a red-headed stepchild?

Literally nothing’s changed. Aizen could only get that powerful because of the Hogyoku since Shinigami have limits, and Aizen can kill the cleaner- a being that Gin states can’t be defeated by Shinigami- just be exerting his Reiatsu.

:tripscust
I swear to God, people really do misinterpret the shit out of that scene don't they? That was not a feat of power, it was a feat of hax. The Cleaner isn't something that power can overcome which was stated at the start of the series, that was the blooming point.

Those statues aren’t mook statues considering they literally damaged Ichigo. It would be cherry-picking to ignore the fact that he needed help from Sado

So did Meninas and look at what happened with that in comparison to everyone else she punched...
And wouldn't that be a BETTER compliment to Chad's strength that he's able to destroy statues that can do superficial damage to Ichigo? Because that doesn't make Ichigo look bad.

And this version of Ichigo never properly fought a Yhawch who was taking him seriously.

ichigos-reiatsu-visible.png

Yeah, Yhwach never took him seriously here... nor in the Soul Palace right? Fucking moron.

Literally none of those people have scaling that put them on the level of Chrysalis Aizen, much less the Aizen that Dangai Ichigo fought who is hundreds of times stronger.

AIZEN. HAS GOTTEN STRONGER. DURING THE FUCKING TIMESKIP!
AIZEN. GOT HIS SHIT WRECKED BY SOUL KING YHWACH!
ICHIGO
. WHO LOST EVERYTHING BUT HIS SOUL REAPER POWERS. MADE SOUL KING YHWACH HIS BITCH WITH JUST BANKAI!

I... I can't even with this fucking retard. I could easily point out Yhwach explicitly states Ichigo's True Shikai > Dangai Form in it's entirety...
I can point out that Isshin put in far more work than Yoruichi with just his Shikai against Chrysalis Aizen. I can even point out that again the "Hundreds of Times Stronger" bullshit doesn't and literally cannot work because of what we literally see later in the damn series itself...
SB for the love of zombie fuck:
Remove your ability to do VS. debates, this shit is honestly pathetic.

LeonLex

Paramount

I have to reread the extra materials again but I remember Gege saying that Sorcerers can't use techs inside the human body because the human body is similar to a domain, something shown with Kenjaku.

Since Leviathan doesn't seem to be human, curse, or have a domain, what's stopping Gojo from just using Blue inside Leviathan's body to bypass the layers and destroy its core?
Did Gojo ever use Blue to bypass non-living things like that?

Yeah, I brought this up before but I wanted to wait for the obvious before going back to it...

Because Yoruichi scale to the same bleach top tier way above Cero obsura and seconds etapa tier that you see all the time.

She is a hight tier character that is above most captains ( vizards)

...SB really does suck at Bleach to pretend Ulquirroa and Cero Oscuras really are that powerful, huh?

F/GO has a lot less powercreep than you’d expect for “normal” Servants. Most of the creep goes to arc bosses and whoever happens to be doing the heavy lifting for Chaldea against them.

>Hektor being able to deflect an Anti-Planet Noble Phantasm with his own
>Achilles heavily implied he could kill Machine God Artemis if his Heel wasn't busted
>Romulus Quirinus stalemated Machine God Zeus ultra hard despite the latter benefiting from the entire Greek Pantheon
Like I can go on a tear for how little sense that makes because "Normal Servants" isn't what Endevez thinks it is...

Yes, there are, but extremely inconsistent, but in general whenever FGO starts providing numbers, it's on the low end.
For example, in Lostbelt 4.5 - Atlantis, you have wounded Achilles talking about how taking his chariot into low orbit is too much on his body.
In Lostbelt 5 you have Dioscuri light shenanigans.
And in Lostbelt 6 - which was written by Nasu himself, you have incredibly powerful fairy Knight Lancelot, claw of billion years old super dragon. She is extremely proud of her speed when flying, asking Ritsuka if any Heroic spirit can catch up to her, Why is she so proud of her speed? Because she can break past sound barrier in 0.3 second.....
And that's when ignoring all the super low ends where Ritsuka actually directly acts against servants.

Yep, called it! When in doubt, downplay like crazy and completely ignore any and all context and use those downplayed numbers to make a point!
For Context:
1. The point about Achilles is due to his heel being shattered which by Achilles own words, literally hurts to even talk and his entire body is in absolute agony:
Here, it's mentioned that Achilles is in absolute agony all the time(To the point even talking is torture) due to his heel being shattered.
So no shit he believes he cannot do it.

2. Yeah, that's a feat of speed for Dioscuri, you can't downplay that no matter how hard you try SB.

3. This is exactly what I was talking about! I knew they was going to use that scene to downplay Servants and Melusine despite the fact she can cross Faerie Britain in seconds despite the place being only slightly smaller than Real Life Britain(Which takes atleast a day or two even getting somewhere as fast as possible).

Even if you equalized speed Yoruichi would still be strong enough to simply one shot Raikou with a casual attack.

No she wouldn't GaRbS, you freaking clown. Raikou stacks up to some of the strongest Servants in the series, she would be bare minimum Continental(This is also adding in that she should be easily comparable to Arjuna whose Pashupata's energy levels are calc'd at Continental ALONE, not even the actual attack) due to fighting some of the stronger beings in the series and should be on the cusp of Planetary, if not there.

The only thing I fear is not SB's stupidity... but their stupidity leaking so hard, it infects other places and I have to deal with their stupidity elsewhere.

EDIT: I mean, I can easily point out Raikou very much stacks to Jeanne D'Arc whose Island+ with just their physical strength unamped. Even if we put Yoruichi's strength higher than that, she is not at Pashupata's Passive Power at all which Raikou comfortably is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back