• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ah so Meninas is weaker than Bazz-B but was able to catch up to Ichigo too? They can't even admit that Bazz B got fucking murdered by Haschwalth meanwhile Uryu was doing pretty well against him till The Balance happened...
It's like... Bazz-B wouldn't have done shit to Ichigo and he was surprised that Bazz grabbed him.
Ah but the AUTHOR'S INTENT (which only matters when it's convenient for them as the same people will ignore it when Kubo confirms Giselle's a man without even implying any ambiguity on that) clearly shows that Ichigo would have been harmed and was saved by Renji. :maybe

Then again, this comes from Sables who will also unironically argue Stark was TERRIFIED of Hitsugaya's Bankai, despite him willingly going on to try and provoke the use of a STRONGER one, just because of ONE panel where he's surprised (which was clearly fear in Sables' mind). :heston
And yeah, I would have mentioned that his Shield Arm is actually the DEFENSIVE arm and his other arm is the OFFENSIVE one meaning that Chad's full power would murk everyone even easier than his Shield Arm.
They're actually trying to treat Chad like he's Orihime as if his defense doesn't immediately scale to his offense.

Though I guess I shouldn't be surprised as these are the same people who will argue any real fighter in this series STOMPS EoS Orihime because being able to react to and block a top tier doesn't matter for shit. :kobeha

Like I understand not liking how sudden and massive their power boost is, since they've both been pretty much irrelevant for the entire series before this, but that doesn't mean you get to ignore it when they clearly get high-top tier feats at minimum.
LMFAO.

It's hard to tell which is stupidier between the FV Bleach Fanbase or the SB Bleach fanbase(Who can't even calc a Meteor feat correctly even with pixel scaling...)
Coin flip on that one. :mjpls

Ah but the AUTHOR'S INTENT (which only matters when it's convenient for them as the same people will ignore it when Kubo confirms Giselle's a man without even implying any ambiguity on that) clearly shows that Ichigo would have been harmed and was saved by Renji. :maybe

Ah man, I love when people can deny Author's Intent because it's either something they don't like or because it doesn't benefit them at all...
Like seriously in the Manga, Ichigo was not happy at all with how Renji saved him so by that logic, Shikai Renji can hurt True Shikai Ichigo?

Then again, this comes from Sables who will also unironically argue Stark was TERRIFIED of Hitsugaya's Bankai, despite him willingly going on to try and provoke the use of a STRONGER one, just because of ONE panel where he's surprised (which was clearly fear in Sables' mind).

Sables have truly gotten some extreme brainrot and I say that as a Hitsugaya fanboy.
Shunsui at that point is stronger than Hitsugaya, that was the whole point of the "In a hundred years, he will surpass me" stuff.

They're actually trying to treat Chad like he's Orihime as if his defense doesn't immediately scale to his offense.

Though I guess I shouldn't be surprised as these are the same people who will argue any real fighter in this series STOMPS EoS Orihime because being able to react to and block a top tier doesn't matter for shit. :kobeha

Like I understand not liking how sudden and massive their power boost is, since they've both been pretty much irrelevant for the entire series before this, but that doesn't mean you get to ignore it when they clearly get high-top tier feats at minimum.

It's funny to me because no one had any problem with Orihime's powerup at all at that point, they only had an issue with Chad's which makes it infinitely stupidier considering they trained themselves at the exact same place and in the exact same conditions...

Why SHOULDN'T Chad get the same damn gains when him being in HM and training got him to beat a Privaron Espada's ass? Someone who was once Espada tier till he became irrelevant and would scale above most Fraccion at that point?

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ah man, I love when people can deny Author's Intent because it's either something they don't like or because it doesn't benefit them at all...
Like seriously in the Manga, Ichigo was not happy at all with how Renji saved him so by that logic, Shikai Renji can hurt True Shikai Ichigo?
Never mind the fact that the whole scene is played off as a JOKE in the manga with Ichigo giving Renji shit for almost hitting him, even by author's intent, it's clearly not MEANT to be taken seriously.
Sables have truly gotten some extreme brainrot and I say that as a Hitsugaya fanboy.
Shunsui at that point is stronger than Hitsugaya, that was the whole point of the "In a hundred years, he will surpass me" stuff.
Yep but we have to pretend there's little difference between Harribel and Stark (or more specifically between R1 Ulquiorra and Stark) so that there can be NO DOUBT that R2 puts him above all of them. :maybe

The problem is that it doesn't work when we have Stark shitting on Vaizard Captains, forcing Shunsui and Ukitake into shikai while holding back and basically disregarding Toshiro's Bankai in favor of seeing a more powerful one.
It's funny to me because no one had any problem with Orihime's powerup at all at that point, they only had an issue with Chad's which makes it infinitely stupidier considering they trained themselves at the exact same place and in the exact same conditions...
Oh they absolutely complain about it, but because Orihime's powers are will based rather than power based, they kind of have to accept that one. They just then talk bullshit about her not being able to defeat anyone 'cause she's "not a fighter" or some such crap.
Why SHOULDN'T Chad get the same damn gains when him being in HM and training got him to beat a Privaron Espada's ass? Someone who was once Espada tier till he became irrelevant and would scale above most Fraccion at that point?
I mean yeah, Chad's power up fits perfectly in line with what every member of the main cast gets in this arc, there's no real reason to bitch about it in particular. Especially when the same people have no problem with Rukia, Renji, Byakuya or Kenpachi's power ups.

Reminder Rukia was already weaker than Chad and Orihime by the Fullbring arc 'cause they could react to and block Mastered Fullbring Ichigo where Tsukishima struggled to do so.

Yep but we have to pretend there's little difference between Harribel and Stark (or more specifically between R1 Ulquiorra and Stark) so that there can be NO DOUBT that R2 puts him above all of them. :maybe

The problem is that it doesn't work when we have Stark shitting on Vaizard Captains, forcing Shunsui and Ukitake into shikai while holding back and basically disregarding Toshiro's Bankai in favor of seeing a more powerful one.

Seriously, that Ulquirroa wank will never, ever cease...
They will still pretend he matters even when Grimmjow will make True Shikai Ichigo sweat and ready for a fight, especially if it turns into an actual scuffle in the Anime.

Never mind the fact that the whole scene is played off as a JOKE in the manga with Ichigo giving Renji shit for almost hitting him, even by author's intent, it's clearly not MEANT to be taken seriously.

Of course it's not, even in the Anime Ichigo was more surprised by getting grabbed than the attack itself.

Oh they absolutely complain about it, but because Orihime's powers are will based rather than power based, they kind of have to accept that one. They just then talk bullshit about her not being able to defeat anyone 'cause she's "not a fighter" or some such crap.

They forget she has a reflect skill huh?

I mean yeah, Chad's power up fits perfectly in line with what every member of the main cast gets in this arc, there's no real reason to bitch about it in particular. Especially when the same people have no problem with Rukia, Renji, Byakuya or Kenpachi's power ups.

Reminder Rukia was already weaker than Chad and Orihime by the Fullbring arc 'cause they could react to and block Mastered Fullbring Ichigo where Tsukishima struggled to do so.

EXACTLY! It's like people missed that it's explicitly stated that Chad, Orihime and Uryu still trained when Ichigo was depowered and still trained during the Fullbring Arc. They ignore that Fullbring Ichigo explicitly blitzes the shit out of Tsukishima and the Anime makes it abundant Ichigo could have murdered him even harder during the added skirmish:

Meanwhile Orihime and Chad kept up with him every single time even when he was going for Tsukishima and avoiding them, how the hell aren't they deserving of their buffs but Renji, Byakuya, Rukia and Kenpachi are? Hell, Toshirou explicitly trained his ass off for not just the entire timeskip but the timeskip after that and fully honed his Bankai then after losing that, retrained himself AGAIN to the point even as a Zombie, he was beating everyone's faces in and Mayuri had to Drug Loop his ass to win.
Even after that, he was still standing despite being ground zero for both Kenpachi's AND Gerard's attacks...

It's fucking hilarious they shit on the character who GENUINELY TRAIN THEMSELVES while stanning those who get instant powerups... which would include Ulquirroa vs. Grimmjow, Neliel and Harribel...

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Seriously, that Ulquirroa wank will never, ever cease...
They will still pretend he matters even when Grimmjow will make True Shikai Ichigo sweat and ready for a fight, especially if it turns into an actual scuffle in the Anime.
They'll just say that proves True Shikai Ichigo ain't all that. :mjgrin
Of course it's not, even in the Anime Ichigo was more surprised by getting grabbed than the attack itself.
It's even funnier because it wouldn't be the only instance of a character being surprised by an attack that ultimately does no damage to them. See both Yama's kido and Urahara's kido vs Aizen, surprised looks don't mean shit with regards to an attack's threat level.
They forget she has a reflect skill huh?
And even when they do acknowledge it, they just pretend characters can dance around her shield to bypass her defenses, as if she can't just TURN to block their attack regardless? :kobeha
EXACTLY! It's like people missed that it's explicitly stated that Chad, Orihime and Uryu still trained when Ichigo was depowered and still trained during the Fullbring Arc. They ignore that Fullbring Ichigo explicitly blitzes the shit out of Tsukishima and the Anime makes it abundant Ichigo could have murdered him even harder during the added skirmish:

Meanwhile Orihime and Chad kept up with him every single time even when he was going for Tsukishima and avoiding them, how the hell aren't they deserving of their buffs but Renji, Byakuya, Rukia and Kenpachi are?

But remember Allon proves Fullbring Shikai Ichigo and therefore Mastered Fullbring Ichigo ain't shit "somehow". :mjpls
Hell, Toshirou explicitly trained his ass off for not just the entire timeskip but the timeskip after that and fully honed his Bankai then after losing that, retrained himself AGAIN to the point even as a Zombie, he was beating everyone's faces in and Mayuri had to Drug Loop his ass to win.
Even after that, he was still standing despite being ground zero for both Kenpachi's AND Gerard's attacks...

It's fucking hilarious they shit on the character who GENUINELY TRAIN THEMSELVES while stanning those who get instant powerups... which would include Ulquirroa vs. Grimmjow, Neliel and Harribel...
Yeah it's bizarre, especially when they'll blow Ulquiorra the fuck out of proportion based on ONE really flashy feat that isn't even that impressive for that tier of character. While Chad and Orihime's feats just don't count, despite them being far more clear cut in terms of where they stand in comparison to the rest of the cast.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
HM Chad would clear never mind TYBW anime Chad :mjlol
Well in fairness HM Chad would likely struggle against Shikai Hisagi and lose outright to HM Bankai Renji and Bankai Hisagi/Chojiro.
But yeah, he would still body most of them, never mind the current version who would body most Captains.

But remember Allon proves Fullbring Shikai Ichigo and therefore Mastered Fullbring Ichigo ain't shit "somehow". :mjpls

...How the fuck does that work?! Nevermind, I'm honestly getting tired of FV's stupidity right now...

Yeah it's bizarre, especially when they'll blow Ulquiorra the fuck out of proportion based on ONE really flashy feat that isn't even that impressive for that tier of character. While Chad and Orihime's feats just don't count, despite them being far more clear cut in terms of where they stand in comparison to the rest of the cast.

Ulquirroa was a genuine mistake...
Seriously, I can't wait to see people bitch and complain when Grimmjow completely destroys the remaining fragments of that.

HM Chad would clear never mind TYBW anime Chad :mjlol

He would only lose to Bankai Chojirou and Bankai Hisagi, those are the only ones HM Chad would lose to lol.

Futon

Notorious
You don’t debate to “beat” that, you debate to convince the spectators of your position

You don’t win internet debates in the “I convinced you of this, direct opponent” sense, but in propagation of your thoughts
I can see this. You're just never too sure if that is happening or not when challenging a general consensus no matter its actual merit in this particular instant, so it feels like a waste of time when the opposition talks in circles.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I can see this. You're just never too sure if that is happening or not when challenging a general consensus no matter its actual merit in this particular instant, so it feels like a waste of time when the opposition talks in circles.
About a decade ago and up to maybe around the time dipshit required we have an account to see images on NF I was pretty well cited in this niche :maybe

Even now my ghost still has lingering effects here and there :hm

After all, you all have to suffer every asshole with a calculator and a middle school education measuring clouds because I was bored in 2011-2012 :skully

It's funny to me because Azur Lane is honestly one of the weaker gacha Universes that people try and wank to be higher than it is.
For instance, most Boatgirls are nowhere near the level of Ashes/META units they tend to need upgrades that can turn them into that to even be on that level. And the Arbiters tend to be around the same level as the Ashes/META units which makes it weirder all things considered. Ultimately, you can stretch the highest tiers to be simply around Country to Continental which is not all that strong at all even compared to how say Punishing Grey Raven is shaping up to be.

i dont think Prime Hiruzen is gonna change anything i mean is not like his mastery over ninjutsu is any different the only difference is that Prime Hiruzen has physicals on par with Jiraiya and higher Stamina due to younger age, the Stamina is good as it means he could spam more ninjutsu but the physicals aint gonna really do much since Hiruzen cant go in for H2h anyway.

Hiruzen is not really built for this fight, dealing with Endeavors AoE and level of fire is a nightmare matchup. He better not try to clash his elemental ninjutsu with Endeavors as Endeavor will win every time.

Maybe his best bet is to evade Endeavor with shadow clones, body replacement etc. Just outlast Endeavor and strike when he's overheating.

I see we just forget that Hiruzen directly still scales to Orochimaru and that huge ass Wood Golem controlled by Yamato that he was able to hold back... singlehandedly... with multiple clones of himself... while still an old man.

Futon

Notorious
About a decade ago and up to maybe around the time dipshit required we have an account to see images on NF I was pretty well cited in this niche :maybe

Even now my ghost still has lingering effects here and there :hm

After all, you all have to suffer every asshole with a calculator and a middle school education measuring clouds because I was bored in 2011-2012 :skully
I recently discovered you have avid haters in other forums, too. Kinda funny. When it comes to spacebattles since I just recently got familiar with it, I've never seen so much blatantly untrue stuff be hotly debated for so long in the old OBD. Seemed like standards were higher but memory can be a bitch. It was usually just one guy never shutting up while people insulted them for dragging on the thread lmao. Different times.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Personally I think Gojo had to dodge the bugs cause the attack was partially sound based. Which he even comments on.

We know he still can hear so sound obviously gets through infinity. But it seems that he cannot just shut out things that can get through infinity's whitelist.
Yeah that's what I mean. You can direct sound to attack someone sure, but just having an attack that affects an area rather than being targeted at him directly would probably bypass infinity. Obviously it depends on what the attack is as well. Sound is more likely to get through rather than an explosion of knives or some shit since, you know, knives.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I recently discovered you have avid haters in other forums, too. Kinda funny.
They’ll also probably end up sitting across from me or someone like me someday talking about their problems in life, so the idea of haters in a hobby this innocuous will never not be hilarious and depressing at the same time.

It’s not that deep, I do the number thing and post it because I’m having fun :maybe
When it comes to spacebattles since I just recently got familiar with it, I've never seen so much blatantly untrue stuff be hotly debated for so long in the old OBD. Seemed like standards were higher but memory can be a bitch. It was usually just one guy never shutting up while people insulted them for dragging on the thread lmao. Different times.
Just nod and smile, have a good time. It’s all just fictional dad fights at the end of the day. If my thoughts make it into the greater conscious, all the funnier. :maybe

I recently discovered you have avid haters in other forums, too. Kinda funny. When it comes to spacebattles since I just recently got familiar with it, I've never seen so much blatantly untrue stuff be hotly debated for so long in the old OBD. Seemed like standards were higher but memory can be a bitch. It was usually just one guy never shutting up while people insulted them for dragging on the thread lmao. Different times.

Yeah, I've been in SB for 3 years and they wasn't nowhere near as bad as they are now which shows their standards dropped horribly which already dropped since before their inception.
And yeah, most other forums tend to have their own biases and otherwise(For example, VSB consistently sticks on the 5D Multiversal Moon Cell nonsense... but then degrades Nasuverse Earth Servants to being only Island Tier... unless it's the latest FGO Servants in which they get the same Complex Multiversal billing everyone else gets... despite it being well known that the Moon and Earth and other Celestial Objects >>>> Moon Cell) and tend to hate us for daring to not fit their biases... which aren't even biased but just giving everyone fair and equal billing and not going overboard with feats.

As you've seen, SB unironically is absolutely one of the worst next to Reddit and tend to lose their shit... but SB tends to lose their shit against every other forum when every other forum tends to see them as a joke VS. Site wise.

they hate cloud calcs then turn around and say

Superman got hundreds of times slower against doomsday than when fighting zod

Yeah, it's funny isn't it? Not like their actual attempts at calcs are any better:

This entire section is literally people showing they cannot eyeball, they cannot pixel scale and they can't even use physics properly in comparison to every other VS. Site which was able to do Gremmy's Meteor calcs DAY ONE.

These are the guys who hate Cloud Calcs, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back