• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Not according to the R/FateStayNight reddit who believes Naruto would not only dumpster Gilgamesh(HAHAHAHA) but then believes Naruto would get Gilgamesh to respect him... excuse me a moment
:risigif :jordangif :maury

Yeah, that will never happen in the slightest.

I mean, it's a bunch of bullshit but it's not exactly wrong, the issue is that it primarily ignores what they do and then puts it into the exact same fictional context without any real context.

Tsubame Gaeshi in the FGO Shimousa Arc is ultimately very clear in what it does:

While it comes from 2nd Magic and it is use of Dimensional Refraction, it's more just adding in multiple possible strikes at once(Like how you can see the possible actions someone does, Tsubame Gaeshi forces in MULTIPLE of those possibilities rather than just one action). It's not some Outerversal nonsense, it's literal Probability Manipulation(Musashi's the same way but shuts off every possibility but the one she wants, that's why Reality exploded when they fought each other)

Secondly, Gilgamesh can easily block those slashes too with his Gauntlet, they aren't that strong. Thirdly, Void Shiki is the weirdest fucker to ever use because she's consistently stated to not be powerful in actual combat itself.
I was mainly concerned about him saying that Artoria isn't considered a high tier Servant without Avalon or Excalibur :tupac

2006 anime eos shirou soloing kaido of the hundred L's is a fact, i wasnt aware of :mjlol

It's something plenty of even Nasu fans tend to not understand and then bitch at you for it despite not realizing how Kinoko Nasu works:

EVERYTHING is canon unless Nasu states otherwise(And he very much tends not to as he's a big softy).
Prisma Illya? The author didn't want it to be canon to the series at all, Nasu went fuck that, it is.
The various Animes? Nasu tends to endorse the shit out of them and even sometimes reference them himself.
The various Mangas? Moreso.
Even then people(Primarily Beast's Lair) believed he stated he made the GudaGudaverse and Servantverse non-canon when neither of those was what he meant.
The former was done because one character(Himiko) interfered with another character he wants to do eventually(Amaterasu) so he only stated that to cover his ass and instead made it it's own Universe(whoops).
And the Servantverse is even worse as he only stated it's not the future of the main series as he still has his own characters references it and even state it's a possible future(Which is the anti-thesis of noncanon).

So yeah, Even that Tsukihime Anime no one likes to talk about is canon too:jordangif

I was mainly concerned about him saying that Artoria isn't considered a high tier Servant without Avalon or Excalibur :tupac

I mean you take away their main weapons, no shit they would be weaker than that...
Let's also ignore Artoria practically breaks anything that isn't Rhongomyniad or Excalibur because she's too strong for anything else:risigif
Yes by the way, that is actually canon and how she broke Caliburn.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
088089kd8.jpg

i always knew nanaya solos bleach land and luffy land as well, this pic is canon after all 🤷‍♂️

088089kd8.jpg

i always knew nanaya solos bleach land and luffy land as well, this pic is canon after all 🤷‍♂️

To be honest... he probably solos them even without that pic anyway :risigif
Nasuverse Humans tend to get slept on ultra hard considering the shit they face. Pretty sure Sizuki is pretty much a high tier One Piece character on his own with his performance on Holy Knight.

EDIT: Melty Blood Shiki Tohno cut down Roa's Lightning Bolt casually and then a good couple more at once, One Piece would get demolished.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
It's something plenty of even Nasu fans tend to not understand and then bitch at you for it despite not realizing how Kinoko Nasu works:

EVERYTHING is canon unless Nasu states otherwise(And he very much tends not to as he's a big softy).
Prisma Illya? The author didn't want it to be canon to the series at all, Nasu went fuck that, it is.
The various Animes? Nasu tends to endorse the shit out of them and even sometimes reference them himself.
The various Mangas? Moreso.
Even then people(Primarily Beast's Lair) believed he stated he made the GudaGudaverse and Servantverse non-canon when neither of those was what he meant.
The former was done because one character(Himiko) interfered with another character he wants to do eventually(Amaterasu) so he only stated that to cover his ass and instead made it it's own Universe(whoops).
And the Servantverse is even worse as he only stated it's not the future of the main series as he still has his own characters references it and even state it's a possible future(Which is the anti-thesis of noncanon).

So yeah, Even that Tsukihime Anime no one likes to talk about is canon too:jordangif

I mean you take away their main weapons, no shit they would be weaker than that...
Let's also ignore Artoria practically breaks anything that isn't Rhongomyniad or Excalibur because she's too strong for anything else:risigif
Yes by the way, that is actually canon and how she broke Caliburn.
Prisma solely exists to hype EMIYA up in my head, no more and no less

Sword Bullet Full Open vs Enuma Elish reduced Ea’s power enough where Shirou survived the residual energy it couldn’t counter and I’m chill with that. An Ex ranked NP that scrapes away space and time is still just that even if nominally weakened from it not being used by real Gil.

If you insist though, here's one then:

How would The World overpower and outspeed any relevant characters in Demon Slayer?
Much less kill the demons

@OtherGalaxy Someone came from Spacebattles alright.

For a limited amount of time. Hashiras themselves have a tendency to slice first ask questions never

Just because Talking Is a Free Action(ugh), doesn't mean DIO is open while he does it...

Prisma solely exists to hype EMIYA up in my head, no more and no less

Sword Bullet Full Open vs Enuma Elish reduced Ea’s power enough where Shirou survived the residual energy it couldn’t counter and I’m chill with that. An Ex ranked NP that scrapes away space and time is still just that even if nominally weakened from it not being used by real Gil.

Yeah, Blade tends to only watch that scene and I don't blame him, it's an extremely cool sequence which proves what we figured Shirou and EMIYA can do with Unlimited Blade Works at it's full power and stalling Enuma Elish at all is a massive feat no matter what.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

Just because Talking Is a Free Action(ugh), doesn't mean DIO is open while he does it...

They talk up the speed of Demon Slayer, but its only their raw power they have over Dio.

Next you'll tell me people talk up the speed of JJK when beyond vaguely moving compared to Piercing Blood and Maki dodging that mach 3 asshole in midair after she fully realizes her full potential as a Toji redux the speed feats for JJK don't really exist?
Yeah, Blade tends to only watch that scene and I don't blame him, it's an extremely cool sequence which proves what we figured Shirou and EMIYA can do with Unlimited Blade Works at it's full power and stalling Enuma Elish at all is a massive feat no matter what.
I really need to cut up that movie and gather those scans on imgur one of these days :hm

They talk up the speed of Demon Slayer, but its only their raw power they have over Dio.

It's because people have no idea these days on how to genuinely eyeball feats. I'll be honest, I blacked out on the Boulder Cut feat but it's ridiculous people tend to do some stupid hyperscaling rather than use the strength feats correctly because the series is ultimately just fine(Well, weak as hell but still fine) without needing to make it be embarrassing.

Next you'll tell me people talk up the speed of JJK when beyond vaguely moving compared to Piercing Blood and Maki dodging that mach 3 asshole in midair after she fully realizes her full potential as a Toji redux the speed feats for JJK don't really exist?

I have seen people do that for Gojo and Sukuna, no joke despite them only being above Mach 3 by an unspecified degree.

I really need to cut up that movie and gather those scans on imgur one of these days :hm

I need to really get off my ass and do something similar for the other anime series I watch. Especially as it would make life easier for my Archives.

LeonLex

Paramount
Reddit saying that DIO needs Time Stop for this.
Or that he needs Za Warudo.
:lul
How would The World overpower and outspeed any relevant characters in Demon Slayer?
Much less kill the demons
With speed and power. DIO is above Tarkus, who breaks boulders with his finger and kicks metal at the same speed as an explosion.
They attack him and get frozen.
Then again, the people who make argument like these are probably not used to talking and moving at the same time.
Do they tho?
DS has nothing on Tarkus
LIBVdHh.jpeg

To be fair, I think Chaos is taking that into regards when it comes to the Douma feat(I believe) which allows their strength to balloon massively(Even if it's a one time thing but that shouldn't stop all feats) to actually surpass their strength feats then.

LeonLex

Paramount
To be fair, I think Chaos is taking that into regards when it comes to the Douma feat(I believe) which allows their strength to balloon massively(Even if it's a one time thing but that shouldn't stop all feats) to actually surpass their strength feats then.
I keep forgetting about Douma and his Ice powers.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

you can argue a dc advantage I guess (iirc SP’s diamond teeth busting was around 17 tons) though I’d think timestop accumulated damage should bridge that gap a bit

speed is lolworthy though not even the most highballed to heaven KnY compares to any of the speed feats part 2 onward

I keep forgetting about Douma and his Ice powers.

To be fair, most people do because they never really replicate that level of strength again(but unlike SB, we don't immediately try and go for consistency to take away feats) on a consistent basis... though that's true of most series.

you can argue a dc advantage I guess (iirc SP’s diamond teeth busting was around 17 tons) though I’d think timestop accumulated damage should bridge that gap a bit

speed is lolworthy though not even the most highballed to heaven KnY compares to any of the speed feats part 2 onward

Not unless you try and hyperscale :maury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back