• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Futon

Notorious
Yeah, even after looking at all that @Xhominid The Apex, I'm not sure what degree of FTL we're dealing with in either verse except that they both are. I did also assume someone in Fate could possibly have some defense against Juuzo.

Though his really impressive feats are the ones where he manages to bypass the other members immortality/invincibility, including fucking Karin's. As a reminder her thing is that she's actually Judas Iscariot and reality is forbidden from harming her somehow. Idk if they explain if it's casuality or concept based, but she gets a knife through the chest and there isn't a mark on her after it's out despite it explicitly not being regen.
Apparently it rewrites events as they're happening to prevent anything happening to her body.

Yeah, even after looking at all that @Xhominid The Apex, I'm not sure what degree of FTL we're dealing with in either verse except that they both are. I did also assume someone in Fate could possibly have some defense against Juuzo.

Yeah, that's been a big problem when it comes to Servants especially. In Extra/CCC, we have Servants when assisted to survive FTL basically moving at MFTL but that was still due to outside assistance for all 4 that isn't easily replicated(Except Gilgamesh as he has rides that fast).

Then we have the Machine Gods being obviously FTL but Chaos fires a FTL Beam that basically statues everyone in Chaldea but Quirinus and Machine God Ares(and even they only could do so much so it was still BS fast) so it's again has to be a decent grade higher than typical FTL but not MFTL. So it ends up being difficult to really point out where they truly stand in the FTL range in terms of reactions and movement normally.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
@Xhominid The Apex

checked the feats, again, yeah, they low ftl to unknown degree, there are lightspeed techs, and gets countered and even overpowered from the stronger chars, like rakan, rakan toys around by implying he cant dodge it, meanwhile, he laughs, think it like this, high tiers in negima/uq holder = lightspeed, top tiers = low ftl to unknown degree

edit: link removed, the verse has 2 lightspeed feats, one with karin, and the other with shichijuuro, chapters 132 and 161, if you want to see them, again, although, dont, cuz lol uq :mjlol

speed, still def goes to stronger nasu chars, cuz they have several feats of them, not to mention, a larger amount of roster

Last edited:

Futon

Notorious
Reading a bit, past Averruncus clones like the lightning one and shit get treated like fodder by even the mini clones of Konoka and Setsuna in UQ Holder by the end. That's somehow a worse performance than getting one shotted in Negima. As a whole, I guess the verse caps at mostly planet level/low FTL for the absolute strongest. Not bad but not quite up to snuff.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
What's funny is people talking about how big luffys attack is and then other people talking about how big naruto attacks are

And I'm over here like
9e07319828ee3e5dd363a627797c1bf6af6bbb28_hq.jpg

Yall niggas don't know what big looks like

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Oh I forgot the mention the people who think one piece characters are planet level and up because wano apparently is the same circumference as our earth

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Ichigo gets blitzed and bullied.
Yes because Zommari can definitely blitz a Grimmjow level fighter, surely that's why he's ranked above hi...oh wait, no he isn't. :really

And here is a textbook showing of why taking Zommari's fastest Sonido statement, to mean he's the fastest outright doesn't add up at all. Yes he would certainly be faster than Grimmjow via matching Byakuya who fights Yammy later but enough to blitz him? There's nothing to support that aside from scaling him to Stark blitzing Ichigo and Kenpachi, which is iffy at best when Zommari lacks the feats to support that.

Yeah I'm sorry but even Aizen's dumb ass wouldn't rank Grimmjow above Zommari if Zommari could blitz him and one-shot with Amor, it's as simple as that.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Lanza wank central.
Lanza

Cero Metralleta is more of a pressure attack than a finisher.
If the Ceros don't merge together... Then Lanza is still far more powerful.
Is this a serious question?
Lanza obviously.
LDR but the total energy in a thousand Cero is probably greater.
Lanza easily
This really isn't as obvious as they're trying to pretend it is. :maybe

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Don't put a Complex Multiverse level and Immeasurable speed character against Raiden.
What the fuck is COMPLEX multiversal and how can you even be multiversal in a verse with just two dimensions, only one of which is confirmed to be universe sized, where absolutely NO ONE has ever affected the whole thing at once like at all? :kobeha

I still think universal DMC in wank but at least I can see where it comes from, multiversal is just not gonna happen for DMC unless they massively expand the size of the verse and immeasurable speed is obviously nonsensical.

Granted the actual thread is a stomp but kindly stop acting like the DMC verse doesn't get roflstomped by Yuri Hyuga (the superior long coat wearing half breed monster hunter) or stepped on by Bayonetta/Cereza. :mjpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back