• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under that logic even the RM from Nasu are universes or worse , Mundus illusions :oldryoma

Of course, that's precisely the problems with shit like that because by consequence, alot of the smaller shit can also be stated to be Universal by the same metric and to say that would be an absolutely stupid way to do so is an understatement.

It's why I reneged on the Planetary Bleach because people stupidly tried to springboard it into Universal and Multiversal with zero basis at all past "They each have Stars and a Sun" as if that matters for many, many reasons(We are sitting in a Solar System with multiple Planets orbiting around a single Star and have multiple stars around us? Universal Planets?).
I will gladly accept Planetary Bleach, I absolutely do not agree with anything above it at all past potential Multi-Planetary.

El Hermano

Acclaimed

Can anyone post the realm shaking feat?

Apparently, the literal translation means "heaven and earth" but can/should be[?] interpreted as "all creation", which according to Bleach fans now means literally every celestial body in existence rather than just the entire planets/worlds themselves(as in their land and skies) because why the fuck not?

I also think it'd be a good idea at the very least to pass it by someone who's got less agenda to see if nothing was omitted. That said, MShadow doesn't seem like they type of guy who would purposefully omit anything, at least not from what I know of him(which isn't that much tbh)but it's always a good idea to find another, potentially more objective interpretation.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

..is he seriously suggesting that Accelerator is going to kill his teammates by accident?

He literally has a feat earlier in the series where he protects all of the bystanders in his fight with Kakine (which begs the question of how exactly he did that if his ability is only supposed to have absolute control at touch range (at this point, anyway), but I digress).

It was a combination of air currents and body blocking everything his wind couldn't stop. I actually kinda remember this fight from back when I read part 1.

Iirc the only reason Kakine even touched Accelerator was because of that.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Apparently, the literal translation means "heaven and earth" but can/should be[?] interpreted as "all creation", which according to Bleach fans now means literally every celestial body in existence rather than just the entire planets/worlds themselves(as in their land and skies) because why the fuck not?

I also think it'd be a good idea at the very least to pass it by someone who's got less agenda to see if nothing was omitted. That said, MShadow doesn't seem like they type of guy who would purposefully omit anything, at least not from what I know of him(which isn't that much tbh)but it's always a good idea to find another, potentially more objective interpretation.

MShadows is trustworthy. And to me, the context does seem like it’s saying “all creation”

But like not sure if it means the entire universe. Still not entirely convinced

But yes, it’s multi-planet/large planet level bare minimum. Glad to know Bleach slaughters Naruto and OP

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I don't think it really matters?

Like, iirc, there isn't really anything of note besides the 3 realms (Hueco Mundo, the Human World/Earth, and Soul Society) that would be shaken in this case.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
MShadows is trusting when it comes to translations.

He has some dumb fucking takes that make him look like dumbass. Which he's not. But that just makes it more infuriating when post.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
MShadows is trustworthy. And to me, the context does seem like it’s saying “all creation”

But like not sure if it means the entire universe. Still not entirely convinced

But yes, it’s multi-planet/large planet level bare minimum. Glad to know Bleach slaughters Naruto and OP
Not convincing at all. We only got a vague as fuck statement that could be interpreted in several ways and zero visuals of anything shaking aside from the three worlds themselves. You'd think if the whole universe shaking was the case we'd get a shot of celestial bodies being effected.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Again, celestial bodies besides the 3 realms don't really exist last I checked.

Could be wrong though.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Well the human realm has a sun and a moon. It's literally our world.

But there isn't really anything that says she shook those.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Hey man I'll take multiversal Guilty Gear along with apparently multiversal Bleach :bookerpls . Even DMC will get an upgrade :wow.
Well the human realm has a sun and a moon. It's literally our world.

But there isn't really anything that says she shook those.
This is what confuses me. Shaking the human world and all that shit is whatever. It honestly wasn't even what most had a problem with. We don't see anything beyond that aside from a statement about the heavens shaking, which could still just mean those 3 worlds. I don't know man, I swear people forget how far away stars and shit are:mjlol.
It doesn't help that the Royal Realm is stated to be in it's own dimension similar to Reverse London and the Western Soul Society(and you can literally transfer between those 2 while on Earth just as easily) which makes the divide even less huge as people think it is.
This is about one of the few moments I try to understand Bleach :skully.

So essentially the soul society (or its world or whatever) has its own smaller sub dimensions or something? I'm probably wording it wrong but is that the gist of it?

This is about one of the few moments I try to understand Bleach :skully.

So essentially the soul society (or its world or whatever) has its own smaller sub dimensions or something? I'm probably wording it wrong but is that the gist of it?

Yes, there are smaller sub dimensions within each of the 3 Realms. The Royal Palace is in the Soul Society but also in it's own Dimension(Even though it seems basically as far as the Moon is to the Earth rather than being in it's own space) and Reverse London is literally below London but it's also apparently a part of Western Soul Society, I think so yeah...

It doesn't help that the first Bleach Movie, which shows us that The World of the Living and the Soul Society are the same size but it's all but stated it's JUST the Planets and nothing else which makes it even more ridiculous to try and push for Universal-Multiversal based on literal nothing but one fucking phrase(So is The Almighty literally Omnipotence and Omnipresence? Because that's what it's Japanese name means.)
It's why I hate this because Shutara's feat is actually really fucking good for Bleach in terms of VS. debates... the problem is people will NEVER stop at just one and go full VSB with it with nothing else backing(No Moon or Sun shaking or anything, just the 3 known worlds shaking).

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
THE CHAIR
F7SPuh1aMAAwUL_.png

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Should be noted that Memories of Nobody, a bleach movie that was canonized in the manga by Kubo had the main villains try to fuse soul society and the "human world" together.

And the human world was Earth, Soul Society was shown to be equal in size to earth as well.

1:35 onward

So yeah there's no reason to believe that "worlds" mean universes or something, their just earth sized planets.

(Hueco Mundo has no definite size except for a data book saying it's "infinite" so its contentious at best.)

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Tbf we keep calling it planetary, but it's more planetary range isn't it.

I'm pretty sure shaking =/ destruction:maybe

Though since it's three planets it's probably higher than one would assume.

Should be noted that Memories of Nobody, a bleach movie that was canonized in the manga by Kubo had the main villains try to fuse soul society and the "human world" together.

And the human world was Earth, Soul Society was shown to be equal in size to earth as well.

1:35 onward

So yeah there's no reason to believe that "worlds" mean universes or something, their just earth sized planets.

(Hueco Mundo has no definite size except for a data book saying it's "infinite" so its contentious at best.)

TY for bringing that here as I also mentioned it myself earlier but I didn't want to go digging for Memories of a Nobody(because Youtube seriously sucks major ass when looking for certain videos now) but yes, the movie explicitly states that "The World of The Living" is just Earth and it and The Soul Society is just Earth sized and little else.

For the latter part remember, Muken itself is stated to be Infinite in size so it doesn't really mean what people think it does(Though VSB somehow wants to make the Soul Society infinite in size which is not how it works) so there you go for Heuco Muendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back