• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf we keep calling it planetary, but it's more planetary range isn't it.

I'm pretty sure shaking =/ destruction:maybe

Though since it's three planets it's probably higher than one would assume.

We are saying it's Planetary in DC because Shutara is still causing 3 Planets to shake which will still give it an absurd scope in power in equivalence. The range would be decently high but be unknown due to the issues with Kubo's Cosmology so we have no definitive proof of range either.

All we do know is that Soul King Yhwach and Bankai Ichigo are about to truly get some insane gains in the Final Arc's Anime version.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
It doesn't help that the first Bleach Movie, which shows us that The World of the Living and the Soul Society are the same size but it's all but stated it's JUST the Planets and nothing else which makes it even
This honestly makes me want to watch the first movie to confirm this because as it is now with this info somebody fucked up and they fucked up hard :bookerpls .

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
This honestly makes me want to watch the first movie to confirm this because as it is now with this info somebody fucked up and they fucked up hard :bookerpls .
Bleach Hellverse referred to Hell as a multiverse in the Japanese text lol

Thegoldenboy brought in the scene of the movie with it there just now in his recent posts here.
It is a good film and it is canon due to CFYOW and Kubo himself even stating to watch the movie for parts in the Final Arc where he takes it from.
Even the Leading Heroine is literally Kubo doing a huge MULTI YEAR LONG SHIT POST in having Rukia and Renji's daughter be there in all but name(Seriously, he even mentions Senna and Ichika's looks are 100% meant to be that way as he once was gonna make Senna Rukia and Renji's daughter from the future).

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
All we do know is that Soul King Yhwach and Bankai Ichigo are about to truly get some insane gains in the Final Arc's Anime version.
Oh yeah defo.

Even if nothing changes past this, this pmuch confirms that effecting the three worlds can be done with the power of the SK.

Which means we can't use the whole lynchpin excuse to keep Yhawch continental anymore.:mjlol

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Should be noted that Memories of Nobody, a bleach movie that was canonized in the manga by Kubo had the main villains try to fuse soul society and the "human world" together.

And the human world was Earth, Soul Society was shown to be equal in size to earth as well.

1:35 onward

So yeah there's no reason to believe that "worlds" mean universes or something, their just earth sized planets.

(Hueco Mundo has no definite size except for a data book saying it's "infinite" so its contentious at best.)

That was also kinda Yhwach’s goal too

Gonna be laughing if the anime actually does show planets starting to collide and merge to represent him doing it :mjlol

Blade will get a kick out of it too, I’m sure

Oh yeah defo.

Even if nothing changes past this, this pmuch confirms that effecting the three worlds can be done with the power of the SK.

Which means we can't use the whole lynchpin excuse to keep Yhawch continental anymore.:mjlol

True, I only went with Yhwach being pushed down to Continental because of the Lynchpin shit and nothing else given from the Manga, so I gladly will allow Planetary Bleach because there's now no other mulligans that can stop it.

the messiah has returned

Man, Keishin already wants me to smash my head into the screen because the Royal Palace is only at the Distance of the Moon, not the fucking Planets and how does FTL distance into her feat?

And now one piece is all alone...:wow

Unless Luffy takes getting hit by Mother's Flame and keeps on trucking afterwards:maybe

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

bookerskully.png

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Itachi has Izanami which can trap Goku in a trance state until he changes his character traits. Itachi also has Illusions and clones for fake outs, Amaterasu can burn anyone Namik saga Frieza tier and below, his Susanoo can pierce any defense with its sword and block any attack with its shield, the sword can seal anything it pierces, and Itachi also has Shisui's eye which gives him the ability to use Koto. Judging by this he should clear until he reaches SSJ 1 Goku at end of Frieza saga and stop there.
Artist continues to prove to everyone who dares to read his posts, that he has a severe case of brain damage, and should seek help immediately, before his IQ somehow lowers any further. :kobeha

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

"Recency bias"

FKT Aizen was gassing up ultrafragor as impressive he gets packed up faster than hasbrowns :mjlol
"Hogyoku negs Zero Division hax/Aizen walks through them easily 'cause Hogyou."

Yes 'cause the Hogyoku TOTALLY has feats of negating hax on this level right?
Oh wait, no it fucking doesn't, it gets inked into a pebble by Ichibei. :kobeha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back