• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
These FromSoftware protagonists can too.
F2F735B3-FE56-4DAE-8558-29BC23185608.jpg
A6C6E1EC-F8C8-4B2A-978F-4AFAEE17DF81.jpg

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Solar just killed the Bleach dream, lol.
It's now back to "HM is infinite in size and Gremmy created a galaxy" arguments to justify an upgrade

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Barragan slaps them up, he’ll need Res for Gin tho
Typical Barragan/Respira wank.

Yeah he's totally going to beat someone even Aizen explicitly had to keep his guard up against at all times until his body evolved. :kobeha
How the fuck does his bankai pierce Respira???
Same way Soi Fon's did only he doesn't need it to be point-blank. :mjpls
...sui Fengs only worked because its an explosion, completely diff concept wtf lmfao
:breh
No it worked because it was fired at close range and Respira didn't have TIME to age it away like it did the first time.
It's exactly the same concept, not that I have any faith he's going to admit that.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Solar just killed the Bleach dream, lol.
It's now back to "HM is infinite in size and Gremmy created a galaxy" arguments to justify an upgrade
i really don’t get the gremmy stuff, he shoots it down himself so hard

fucking universal yhwach/sk/etc makes more sense than galaxy level gremmy. at least those are just based on interpreting actual real worlds as universes

El Hermano

Acclaimed
i really don’t get the gremmy stuff, he shoots it down himself so hard

fucking universal yhwach/sk/etc makes more sense than galaxy level gremmy. at least those are just based on interpreting actual real worlds as universes
Because Bleh fans are the most desparate, reaching of the bunch. They try and take every vague, nonsensical statement to the utmost extreme without any rational thinking let alone actual, conclusive evidence.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Gremmy is fucking dumb. The notion that he imagined entire galaxies comprised of incredibly complex natural phenomena that includes entire clusters of real life sized celestial bodies rather than just a vaccuum with some glowing dots is beyond ridiculous.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Gremmy is fucking dumb. The notion that he imagined entire galaxies comprised of incredibly complex natural phenomena that includes entire clusters of real life sized celestial bodies rather than just a vaccuum with some glowing dots is beyond ridiculous.
it's a textbook example of his actual feats shooting it down too, his best was a meteor and he self destructed trying to imagine meteor+ kenpachi. Obviously galaxy room isn't a real galaxy with that in mind it's insane people cling to it

Randomdude

Preeminent
Thats the important part.

The Death knight was literally overwhelmed by the number of bullets.

Albedo was explicitly only able to parry them, it was stated she couldn't dodge due to their speed.

And iirc, the bullets weren't magic or anything. There were non-enchanted since they couldn't pierce through her non magic resistances.
Bit late to this but to add context the bullets weren't enchanted which is what the resistance checked, but going off what we know the gun itself is a magical item, Known as an arcane rifle and the gun powder is actually fueled by the shooters mana going off shizus lesser version. Meaning despite being a magic weapon, it's not counted as a "Magic" weapon.

Also the exact dialogue makes it unclear if it'd be impossible for her to dodge or just overly difficult. Even when it comes to parrying she just decided not to bother and to tank them head on as previous talks with ainz had essentially established the powered suits weren't viable threats to high level entities. (The highest level variants only reached level eighty equivalents)
It would depend on the type of gun and the distance to the target but I think you could manage that at around Mach 1-2

As long as it wasn't like an gatling gun or something mounted.
The type is described as a heavy machine gun it's only slightly shorter then the mecha wielding it meaning it's about eight/nine feet tall and launches bullets about the size of acorns. Any calculation trying to figure out speed for it is kinda a mess due to it's inherently magical nature.

Saying that assumedly in the real world it would be a mounted weapon, it's just in yggdrassil/overlord being strong enough to lift stupidly designed/overly large weapons is basically a requirement for any high level character. (Interestingly its even noted by npcs how over designed/large certain weapons are)

Thing is if your high enough level you also don't really care about the size of youre weapon, A level eighty, zesshi was weilding an oversized scythe in a tight corridor of stone and she just cleaved through the walls/stone like butter with it basically not impacting her speed/strength of swings. The only times her blade was actually impeded was when she buried in mares guts and hit the earth elemental with it.

Even ainz with his pure mage build is strong enough to throw dragon corpses about with casual ease, the only reason he can't use regular weapons is due to his class restrictions causing weapons to drop from his hand whenever he intends to attack (he can actually still swing them about/hold them, it just the moment he intends to use them to actually attack that the restriction activates which brings in a whole lot more questions as it implies the arbitrary rules of overlord aren't limited to purely mechanical/magical bullshit but also tied to intent)

Speed wise overlord is hard to judge, the highest end feats are shalltears whole possibly catching fire thing, the death warrior chopping bullets out of the air, and zesshi explicitly breaking the sound barrier as she swung her scythe about. It's weird to judge ainz especially because despite being notably slower as a mage ainz isn't totally overwhelmed by the speed of peer opponents.

Last edited:

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
You barely VS debate even now, what do you mean? Like the mystique isn't fully gone, the problem is that you have people who don't know how to debate wanting to debate and just saying the dumbest shit and people will agree because "I want my series to win and I'll accept anything".
Doesn't mean I don't lurk nigga :dank I'm talking the mystique,the curiosity in new series etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back