• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
This is such an incorrect read of what happened and I honestly have no idea where to start.
Nothing I said was incorrect.
Nothing here makes sense.
Well of course it doesn't when you're working under the assumption that Respira takes effect immediately when it is directly shown to need time to age something in canon.

Otherwise Barragan wouldn't have gotten hit at all as both the missile and the explosion would have been aged away.
He didn't have time to age the missile, correct. He aged the missile so that it would EXPLODE away from him the first time. This time, he couldn't age it, so it exploded on top of him instead of further away from him, and the damage was concentrated by the barrier.
And he was able to do this because it was fired from RANGE the first time, while he was unable the second time because it was fired point-blank.

You're desperately trying to cling to it being an explosion when the fact that it's an explosion is irrelevant, the DISTANCE and therefore the time Respira had to work with was the important factor here
Respira activates the moment anything touches it.
Yes it BEGINS the moment it touches it, but it still needs TIME to age things.
The process isn't instant, this is why he needed time to age the missile.
Gin's Bankai would turn into nothing the moment it touches REspira.
No it would START to age away the moment it touches Respira, at which point it becomes a question of weather Respira can age it away completely before Gin's Bankai touches Barragan?

It can not, given it was unable to stop a slower Bankai from anything but a far distance.
An energy-based attack, like a high yield explosion, is needed to hurt Barragan.
As well as just being too fast for Respira to stop in time, ANY attack packing more force in it than anything Respira has stopped etc. etc.

Respira is really not as broken as you're trying to make it seem, it never has been.
That's why Starrk (infinite ceroes and unkillable wolves) is Primera in combat ability above Barragan.
No Stark is Primera because he is stronger than Barragan outright, plain and simple.
If you think you can just touch Barragan fast enough and ignore Respira, then this debate will go nowhere, because that position is too stupid to debate against.
A position that is directly supported by the events of the story is "too stupid to debate" against is it? :mjha

Rather what you mean to say is that common sense and actually acknowledging how the character was defeated proves he's nowhere near as broken as you're trying to push him as being. :maybe

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Solar just killed the Bleach dream, lol.
It's now back to "HM is infinite in size and Gremmy created a galaxy" arguments to justify an upgrade
Jokes on you bruh. The dream resurrected again :mjlol .

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
What the fuck? EIGHT PAGES? :whatisthis

Do I even want to know what dragged this out that long?

I'm not sure why people suddenly believed it was dead at all...
Solar didn't even bring in any actual evidence of why it's not Planetary at all outside of "It wasn't good trembles" when it doesn't really matter.
Shaking 3 Planets and the Atmosphere, Clouds, etc, is very much Planetary right then and there, especially as they are separated by various dimensions(The Precipice World and Garganta, respectively).

EDIT: To make it more obvious, the big issue with how people are going for "Earthquake Calcs" clearly ignore the Royal Palace shook which isn't on the Ground and is floating in Mid-Air...
There is absolutely no Earthquake Calc that can work for an absurd situation like that.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
It always is in the mind of a rabid Bleach fan. A normal person understand she shook 3 planets at best until proven otherwise. And it may as well be proven by next week, it's just that they're so shameless and biased they don't give a fuck and instantly rather go to the extreme.

What they're doing is the equivalent of me saying Sickbeard scales to whatever destroying the OP planet would yield because it was said he can do it and pulled a 4 exaton feat, except that the leap in power wouldn't be nearly as insane.

Mondak

Preeminent
@Xhominid The Apex

All these maps and images they're pulling out in this thread, like this one

9121111-img_4169.jpeg

Are they even legit?

@Xhominid The Apex

All these maps and images they're pulling out in this thread, like this one

9121111-img_4169.jpeg

Are they even legit?

In a sense, they are as they are based on an Image from either the Manga or Bleach JET Artbook.
The stuff about Hell and Reverse London and the like are just fan additions as the main page only addressed the Human World, Soul Society and Heuco Meundo, the Precipice World is connected to just those two and HM is within the Garganta and that's more or less the TRUE "Space between everything else".

Mondak

Preeminent
In a sense, they are as they are based on an Image from either the Manga or Bleach JET Artbook.
The stuff about Hell and Reverse London and the like are just fan additions as the main page only addressed the Human World, Soul Society and Heuco Meundo, the Precipice World is connected to just those two and HM is within the Garganta and that's more or less the TRUE "Space between everything else".

Another thing about this map is it doesn't tell you how big these realms are, and it certainly doesn't prove that they're the universe sized. If anything, it tells me that these realms are in one universe.

Another thing about this map is it doesn't tell you how big these realms are, and it certainly doesn't prove that they're the universe sized. If anything, it tells me that these realms are in one universe.

That was always the case, especially with CFYOW explicitly states they are 3 Worlds that was once the Original World separated by The Almighty from the Soul King.

It's also all but stated the Garganta is the TRUE space that the Original World inhabited and Hell also existed as just a "Pit" meaning the Precipice World is created on it's own alongside the Random Valley of Screams that can pop into existence.

And do you see ANYTHING from the Garganta? Because I have seen Bleach multiple times and there's nothing there... so even the Moon and the Sun are just optical illusions like stuff from Reality Marbles.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Anyone know what those sketches of Yhwach (however you spell his damn name) merging the realms was. Could have sworn someone pointed out that it was sand to represent the destruction but the galaxy shit sprang up again :skully .

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Anyone know what those sketches of Yhwach (however you spell his damn name) merging the realms was. Could have sworn someone pointed out that it was sand to represent the destruction but the galaxy shit sprang up again :skully .
it was an after chapter sketch or something that showed scales breaking apart and scribbly planets and a galaxy there

it was an after chapter sketch or something that showed scales breaking apart and scribbly planets and a galaxy there

I only saw a Planet being broken apart but that's it, I can't see shit otherwise because MBXX only has pictures be seen by members for some reason.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
No one is even arguing against planet level. Everyone was saying shaking a planet does not mean something is planet level. That's where the miscommunication is coming from. From the majority of you guys. Even if you throw in the atmosphere it wouldn't do anything.

The fact is you got losers like Steven who says thing like shaking the universe only requires star levels of energy. And everyone just goes with it because they like Bleach in that thread.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
No one is even arguing against planet level. Everyone was saying shaking a planet does not mean something is planet level. That's where the miscommunication is coming from. From the majority of you guys. Even if you throw in the atmosphere it wouldn't do anything.

The fact is you got losers like Steven who says thing like shaking the universe only requires star levels of energy. And everyone just goes with it because they like Bleach in that thread.
Wait what :bookerpls ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back