• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not even going to humor this with any further response than just.. what the fuck?

Because of the Fate downplay that people love to engage in unironically in SB, you have people straight up lying about how ill capable Servants, Mages and Lostbelt Kings are because of "consistency" when it never made any real sense at all.

Lostbelt Morgan is easy to downplay because all you have to do... is not even bother looking at any of the actual spells she does, just pretend Rhongomyniad takes ages to launch and she's somehow squishy as shit. It's how you had someone pretend Tristan is a "one trick pony" in that Tristan vs. Izuru thread despite it's not hard at all to find feats for the guy that makes him body every Lieutenant with ease.

I equalized speed since fate has much more high ends but it feels kind of weird to me for this specific match up, seeing as Tristan uses sound to fight, so you would think his arrows would move at the speed of sound. But he is one of the stronger Archers, and most if not all of the other Archer’s have arrows that are faster than sound, but then again Tristan also has the huge advantage of having invisible arrows, not having to aim his bow, and aimbot, something other Archers don’t really have, with the exception of the last one depending on how good they are.

I didn't want speed to get in the way of an otherwise interesting match up, so I added the first round just in case.

seeing as Tristan uses sound to fight, so you would think his arrows would move at the speed of sound. But he is one of the stronger Archers, and most if not all of the other Archer’s have arrows that are faster than sound,

When will people realize sticking to physics like this all the time only makes you look dumber, not smarter? There are attacks that move Faster Than Lightning and we can STILL hear it despite that's not how it works either but that's only for the sake of convenience.
Seriously, how many times does it need to be stated that Noble Phantasms primarily ignore physics to that degree? It's not even a small thing, it's explicitly stated in Camelot and why something there was able to happen at all despite being impossible on many levels.

Sukuna's slashes are invisible even to people that can perceive cursed energy. The only character that ever saw them was Mahoraga after adapting.

Cool, I don't see how that will help against Tristan...

Sukuna told him to dodge while making a big show of chanting it.

Which he will still do because he's a retarded braggart...
I also find it funny that people again forget that Tristan is actually very no-nonsense and that's obvious from how his Reverse Self acts vs. how he normally does.
He would eviscerate Sukuna the second he gets a chance and be done with it.

Mondak

Preeminent

"These large spherical realms that are about to collide, to the point they affect the surface of the planet, aren't actually planets because weird colors and my selective headcanon"

Actual clown behavior

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

"These large spherical realms that are about to collide, to the point they affect the surface of the planet, aren't actually planets because weird colors and my selective headcanon"

Actual clown behavior
That was some stupid shit to me. Sketches and representations count unless it's too inconvenient.

The more I think about it doesn't that whole scene imply that SS and the human realm aren't even that far apart?

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Actual clown behavior
When the fuck these retards acting as if universal bleach been accepted on that braindead site

Mondak

Preeminent
That was some stupid shit to me. Sketches and representations count unless it's too inconvenient.
They're quick to accept Kubo's doodles at the end of/in between chapters that "look" like a galaxy. But the actual scene of the realms from a canon movie that destroys their claims?

"Nah fam, that movie isn't canon! Kubo had no part in it! It was made years ago!"
:jordangif
The more I think about it doesn't that whole scene imply that SS and the human realm aren't even that far apart?
That's what I thought as well

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
Lostbelt Morgan is easy to downplay because all you have to do... is not even bother looking at any of the actual spells she does, just pretend Rhongomyniad takes ages to launch and she's somehow squishy as shit.

However, she also died by a crippled, dying Woodwose jumping at her and then getting stabbed to death by regular ass fairies after Spriggan used Baobhan as a stun.
Her speed and durability is, quite frankly, atrocious compared to every other lostbelt king we know of. Not even scaling can save her there, just due to the nature of how she died and how her main thing that made her a monster was prep.
Man this downplay is surreal due to not paying attention to story.

There no mention about woodwose is nearly dying. Accourding to Nasu Blog Morgan could dodge Woodwose attack but due to him already turning into the mors , a fairy who lose their name and purpose she decide endure his attack and kill him with Magic Dagger in his abdomen

Spriggan also said only woodwose can defeat her in section 16 that why Aurora take care of his injured and ordered coral to get medicine to town around section 23 flashback.

Regular fairy ? These fairy is too strong even tristan himself is admit it during section 1 and section 2 salisbury. Beside fairies is shocked to see weakened Morgan survived despite how many times they attack her.

Last edited:

I was gonna do that but yeah, there you go, it's also pretty evident Woodwose blindsided her while she was focused on the War at her doorstep and didn't believe at all Woodwose was gonna attack her like that.
And yeah, it's mentioned by the Faeries(which even the basic bitch ones in the Nameless Forest scared the shit out of Tristan, a Top Tier Servant) that they was surprised Morgan took so long to die despite the multitude of injuries she had.

Like she isn't slow nor physically weak, even her full powered clone took a fuck ton of abuse from 7 Bells Castoria, Mash, Da Vinci and Percival and Ritsuka and their Shadow Servants before she went down and it was not an easy battle in the slightest.

wtEaFCq.jpg

Okay, gotta admit, this is a pretty funny edit.

EDIT: I'll touch on Siriel's 2nd post here:

You can argue for whatever endurance you wan, it'll end up running into the same issue of her dying to regular guards with swords* and then a bunch of random fairies. Her Berserker version reflects what we saw.

Ah, so we are supposed to ignore Woodwose mauled the shit out of her before that? "B-But he was dying!" so do most Servants and they still do insane shit even compared to what he did. Are we also gonna forget that those Humans are superhumans even if they aren't 1:1 with Faeries and attacked an already injured and off guard Morgan?

*: And Spriggan's armored guards are humans, I'm pretty sure.

Still more powerful than anyone else in JJK, what the hell is this bullshit?(Like Percival himself is a "Normal Human" and he's on the level of a genuine Tam Lin even without the Spear of Selection, the fuck is this?)

Cleave would actually be extremely exceptional in the Nasuvese.

Cleave is not exceptional in the slightest in the Nasuverse, stop fucking lying Siriel.

This also runs into the issue that the one time we saw Morgan try to cast without prep, Spriggan (literally a regular dude getting on in years) was capable of responding mid-cast by putting Baobhan Sith in the way.

Called it, it also ignores Morgan was gonna blow him away to make a statement, not because she took so long to cast(Also forget that Spriggan himself is a Mage too... whoops)

So the argument that she can cast incredibly fast without advanced preparation doesn't really hold up.

Versus the times Castoria can instantly cast spells? Even before she rang a single Bell? Versus the many times we see Morgan cast spells before anyone can react? Are we supposed to forget that Morgan killed all of the Tam Lin that didn't obey her summons overnight personally?
63srhNy.jpg

PYpRCxe.jpg

But ah yeah, just keep lying Siriel, makes you look so much better...

Last edited:
I wanna remind people, this is the Cleave equivalent in the Nasuverse:

Nero survived that one despite it doing infinitely more damage than Sukuna's Cleave ever could and that was casually done by Altera, by the by.
So yeah, to say Siriel is pulling shit out of his ass that "Cleave is exceptionally powerful in the Nasuverse" is such a lie it hurts. Spatial Effects in attacks happened since EMIYA's Caladbolg II in F/SN and Medea herself survived it and Heracles knocked it away with no issues. Massive levels of Magical Energy causes Spatial Warp since Cu's Gae Bolg Throw in F/SN.
Sukuna has and never will be shit in the Nasuverse, nor is Gojo for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back