• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its me or every time a new shonen got power ups the SB spergs send them vs the same servants :rock

It's not you, they actually do this all the time and they hide their bias with the same lie too:

"People are putting the series in alot of VS. Threads, so people must love it right?"
Anyone who isn't dumb know they have an insane bias against the series but they will never admit it because they know people will take them even less seriously than they already do.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

I always thought gunners was kinda dumb but I didn't know he glazed bakugo this hard

I always thought gunners was kinda dumb but I didn't know he glazed bakugo this hard

It really has shown taste has fallen so low that you can excuse Bakugo for his bullshit... even when Horikoshi regrets writing Bakugo like that because it very obviously fucked his entire character over.

I've seen plenty of other child characters that are less shit heels than Bakugo despite suffering worse. Bakugo isn't like Sasuke, he still has his mom and dad. Bakugo wasn't forced to be a child soldier or was similar to Setsuna E. Seihei. Like get the fuck out of here pretending that Bakugo was some confused kid when Horikoshi wanted him to be a braggart that ultimately was not that special at the end of it.

Like, when you really think about it, it's insane how hard Bakugo gets a pass for the shit he does despite the narrative stating he suffered for the actions he does... because all it could ever do is just Tell, Not Show.

Bakugo's Classmates end up hating him and preferring Deku more? Only stated as everyone else just treats Bakugo like he's the energetic kid rather than the pariah he should be shown as.
Bakugo is stated to have lost alot of Hero Cred and Internships due to his behavior? Nah, Beast Jeanist is there to "make sure Bakugo is a grade A hero"(Which ultimately did fuck of all)
Bakugo is beginning to treat Midoriya better? Nope, he still treats him like shit... outside of an extremely half-assed apology later
Bakugo finally suffers for his absolutely stupid action against AFO Shigaraki? Nope, another Hero is willing to sacrifice his own life to save the shit heel!

This isn't even counting Bakugo's own worst traits lead down to the path that All-Might ultimately had to retire as well but of course, Horikoshi doesn't capitalize on that shit to truly change Bakugo either...
Like goddamn, the character is an absolute wreck and if it wasn't for how badly Kishimoto wrecked Sasuke even into Boruto, I would genuinely say Bakugo is the worst Deteuragonist I have ever seen.

LeonLex

Paramount
You can excuse the fanon bullshit tho, never forget that canonically Bakugo is the one who told Deku to fuck off several times in their childhood and that the "go jump off the roof" incident was an isolated case that's addressed in the manga.
Due to fanon making up shit like "Bakugo bullying Deku ever since they were little" or whatever, people lose track of what bad things he really did.
This isn't even counting Bakugo's own worst traits lead down to the path that All-Might ultimately had to retire as well but of course, Horikoshi doesn't capitalize on that shit to truly change Bakugo either...
You really gonna victim blame Bakugo for that?
Why not blame the whole UA for not being able to sniff out a traitor or monitoring the students or having better security in the super secret training spot.

You can excuse the fanon bullshit tho, never forget that canonically Bakugo is the one who told Deku to fuck off several times in their childhood and that the "go jump off the roof" incident was an isolated case that's addressed in the manga.
Due to fanon making up shit like "Bakugo bullying Deku ever since they were little" or whatever, people lose track of what bad things he really did.

You really gonna victim blame Bakugo for that?
Why not blame the whole UA for not being able to sniff out a traitor or monitoring the students or having better security in the super secret training spot.

I do blame them for Aoyama but I actually blame AFO even worse for that fucking stupidity and Horikoshi for going with the most obvious bait next to the Invisible Girl.
Secondly, I saw the Anime and it very much included that scene of Bakugo telling Deku to kill himself and reincarnate in another life as a person with a Quirk. You can add all the context in the universe and it wouldn't stop it from being the biggest of dick moves.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Bakugo Katsuki from "My Hero Academia" is a character with a polarizing reception among fans. While some viewers appreciate his character development and complexity, others find him to be poorly written for several reasons:

1. **One-Dimensional Early on:** In the early episodes and chapters of the series, Bakugo is portrayed as a one-dimensional bully with an explosive temper. Some viewers found this initial characterization lacking depth and nuance.

2. **Overuse of Anger:** Bakugo's frequent angry outbursts can be grating to some viewers. His aggression often overshadows other aspects of his character, making him feel one-dimensional at times.

3. **Lack of Subtle Growth:** While Bakugo does undergo character development throughout the series, some viewers argue that it's not as subtle or gradual as they would like. His transformation from a hot-headed bully to a more mature and empathetic character can feel abrupt to some.

4. **Tropes and Stereotypes:** Bakugo's personality can be seen as falling into certain anime character tropes, such as the "angry rival" archetype. Some viewers may find this clichéd or overdone.

5. **Impact on Other Characters:** Some fans argue that Bakugo's character overshadows other characters in the series, including the protagonist, Izuku Midoriya. This can make the story feel unbalanced to some viewers.

It's important to note that opinions about Bakugo's character vary widely, and many fans appreciate the complexity and growth he undergoes as the series progresses. Different viewers have different tastes when it comes to character writing, so what one person considers a poorly written character, another might find compelling and interesting. Ultimately, whether Bakugo is considered a well-written or poorly written character is a matter of personal preference.

Even the ai knows

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I've seen plenty of other child characters that are less shit heels than Bakugo despite suffering worse.
Ren Tao in Shaman King was literally RAISED to hate other people and treat his ghost like a slave, yet he managed to ACTUALLY change pretty quickly when given the opportunity. This is despite him having actual reasons to be angry in the first place.

Fucking Vegeta managed to change (granted it took a few years for it to really work) and he was an actual villain, born into a warrior culture that valued strength above all and who had slaughtered whole planets and was basically a slave to Frieza his whole life.

Bakugo doesn't have ANY excuse for treating anyone like shit, nor does he ever really get humbled or actually be forced to change and get better as a person. His shitty attitude is just treated like a mild annoyance you're supposed to accept in spite of everything, rather than the fucked up bullshit it is like with Ren and Vegeta. Silva even questions who made Ren so angry 'cause you don't typically end up like that on your own.

Bakugo is just a piece of shit without even the decency of being an entertaining piece of shit.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Determining the "top 10 strongest mecha" in anime or manga can be a subjective task, as it often depends on the context, abilities, and storyline of each series. Different mecha have varying power levels, and the rankings can change depending on the criteria used. However, here's a list of 10 mecha that are often considered among the strongest in the world of anime and manga, up to my last knowledge update in September 2021:

1. **Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann** (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann): This mecha is known for its immense size and reality-warping abilities.

2. **Eva Unit-01** (Neon Genesis Evangelion): This Evangelion unit possesses incredible power and is central to the series' storyline.

3. **RX-93 Nu Gundam** (Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack): The Nu Gundam is piloted by Amuro Ray and is one of the most advanced Mobile Suits in the Gundam universe.

4. **Mazinger Z** (Mazinger Z): This classic super robot mecha has been a symbol of power and justice in the anime world.

5. **Gurren Lagann** (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann): Before its transformation into Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, this mecha was already formidable.

6. **Getter Emperor** (Getter Robo Armageddon): The final form of Getter Robo in this series is incredibly powerful and can manipulate space and time.

7. **Gunbuster** (Aim for the Top! Gunbuster): This mecha is known for its immense speed and ability to generate immense energy.

8. **Full Armor Unicorn Gundam** (Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn): This Gundam is heavily armed and is capable of taking on numerous enemies simultaneously.

9. **Escaflowne** (The Vision of Escaflowne): This mecha is equipped with powerful weaponry and can transform during combat.

10. **Demonbane** (Demonbane series): This mecha is featured in various visual novels and has the power to take on cosmic entities and gods.

Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and the rankings can change over time as new mecha series are released, and existing ones are further developed. Additionally, the "strength" of a mecha can be measured in various ways, including raw power, versatility, and its ability to confront specific threats within its respective universe.

AI WHAT THE FUCK IS HIS LIST?????

GaRbS

Illustrious
Also why SB use anime feats for Bleach but for Nasuland or everything they dislike is ''only original source from 20 years ago''?
Because the average user on SB cannot be bothered to watch anything more than a few Fate animes at best. It's usually only the actual Nasu fans that allow all feats.
Bro, you know full well that's not what me or even what shiny meant... can't believe I'm going to bat for shiny.
He very clearly means in Servant terms which... she is.
No, I don't, because I can't read minds and neither of your posts said anything about Servants. The post that Shiny linked and its response to another post also said nothing about Servants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back