• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Xhominid The Apex @Type-Rey
How in the hell is Mahoraga even adapting to God Hand in the first place when the shit doesnt have anything that would even affect him and he has no way to experience God Hand to adapt to it.

Theres nothing to see or touch or interact with so how the fuck is this nigga adapting

@Xhominid The Apex @Type-Rey
How in the hell is Mahoraga even adapting to God Hand in the first place when the shit doesnt have anything that would even affect him and he has no way to experience God Hand to adapt to it.

Theres nothing to see or touch or interact with so how the fuck is this nigga adapting

That's the real question, isn't it?
Because when does Mahoraga adapt to physical attacks? Because Gojo fucking beat it's ass and it didn't get stronger from his attacks OR the attacks Sukuna suffered from while he was adapting to Gojo.
And God Hand is basically the protection of the Olympian Gods woven into Heracles' skin due to him completing the 12 Labors, you telling me Mahoraga can adapt that fucking far in? Like no, absolutely not.

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
There is no Universe Sized anything, seriously the fuck is wrong with you guys?!
We have seen evidence that goes against the 3 Realms being Universe sized many, many times and it absolutely doesn't fit what we got from the Original World either.

For the love of God, please drop that shit.
We do know stars exist, or are you also saying they’re just lights in the sky?

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
They’re taking the statement that mahoraga adapts to phenomena literally. EG mahoraga will punch GH user, GH user adapts, maho adapts to GH adapting and kills them anyway or some shit like that

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Also again god hand refreshes given enough time and you keep the adaptations you’ve acquired instead of resetting back to 0 like mahoraga does so lmao

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Who cares ?

If it hasn't shown the ability to adapt to adaption and multiple times at that against an ability that also adapts , it's a big fat NLF.

Fuckers still haven't answered how it gets past GH's nullification anyway.

There's some big ass delusion going in that thread.

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
Yes, no different than from a Reality Marble or Mundus'/Urizen's Illusions...
We've seen the Garganta before, that's the genuine space of the Bleach Universe which the WotL and the Soul Society are also in just like Heuco Muendo, Hell and the Original World.
I’ve already answered you here.
Where the fuck do you even get the idea that garganta is space, it’s literally been mentioned in the story that garganta is in a separate dimension.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Who cares ?

If it hasn't shown the ability to adapt to adaption and multiple times at that against an ability that also adapts , it's a big fat NLF.

Fuckers still haven't answered how it gets past GH's nullification anyway.

There's some big ass delusion going in that thread.
"BUT IT ADAPTED TO INFINITY!!!!!"

Im expecting some absolute nonsense

I’ve already answered you here.
Where the fuck do you even get the idea that garganta is space, it’s literally been mentioned in the story that garganta is in a separate dimension.

And I consistently argued against those points, that does not mean there is a Universe in each "World". We have seen many fictional series where just one World, a Moon and a Sun exists and little else or just a single Solar System and that's it, why does Bleach need to have a genuine Universe to "make sense" when it is based on Buddhism with it's 8 Realms from start to finish?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
last thing bleach sees
download.png

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
And I consistently argued against those points, that does not mean there is a Universe in each "World". We have seen many fictional series where just one World, a Moon and a Sun exists and little else or just a single Solar System and that's it, why does Bleach need to have a genuine Universe to "make sense" when it is based on Buddhism with it's 8 Realms from start to finish?
Yeah, but the onus is on you to prove that’s what we see on bleach.
That’s not ever the default assumption on verses, and it has always been on a “unless proven otherwise” basis. Again, occam’s razor says the world is universal size with the existence of countless stars. Wether you believe gremmy created a portal to or made outer space himself, that’s evidence of universal scale bleach.

Yeah, but the onus is on you to prove that’s what we see on bleach.
That’s not ever the default assumption on verses, and it has always been on a “unless proven otherwise” basis. Again, occam’s razor says the world is universal size with the existence of countless stars. Wether you believe gremmy created a portal to or made outer space himself, that’s evidence of universal scale bleach.

That's not how that works...
We never see Space from the World of The Living, The Soul Society or Heuco Muendo. We never see individual Stars or Galaxies either so Yamamoto stating something about the Sun doesn't mean what you think it means either.
"B-B-But Gremmy created a Galaxy Room" The fuck is that supposed to mean?! Especially when it's from Gremmy's Imagination? I feel that it's the opposite way around as you haven't proven shit outside of terminology used so the reader can understand it, not that it makes sense to the world at large.

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
That's not how that works...
We never see Space from the World of The Living, The Soul Society or Heuco Muendo. We never see individual Stars or Galaxies either so Yamamoto stating something about the Sun doesn't mean what you think it means either.
"B-B-But Gremmy created a Galaxy Room" The fuck is that supposed to mean?! Especially when it's from Gremmy's Imagination? I feel that it's the opposite way around as you haven't proven shit outside of terminology used so the reader can understand it, not that it makes sense to the world at large.
Brother, you don’t need to see the stars in closeup to know that… they are stars.
Especially when it has no relevance to the story.
This is literally flatearth theory tiers of argument.
Kubo mentioning stars, galaxy, is a complete contradiction to “planet realm” size. More so when “planet realm” size is a gross assumption anyway.

Especially when it's from Gremmy's Imagination?
The dude who created life and guns with accurate components?

I feel that it's the opposite way around as you haven't proven shit outside of terminology
Nah, it’s the other way around.
You don’t put a non existent restriction on something for no reason.
you’re literally making the simple, complicated.

Relevant

Brother, you don’t need to see the stars in closeup to know that… they are stars.

These are precisely what I was talking about, just because there is stars and a sky does not mean that they are the real deal like in our universe. The fact you are this much in denial speaks volumes for how stupid this shit is to cling to.

The dude who created life and guns with accurate components?

You mean him being the Brain of The Soul King? The being that is literally the closest of being the literal God of the Bleach series? Wow, that could explain so much!

Nah, it’s the other way around.
You don’t put a non existent restriction on something for no reason.
you’re literally making the simple, complicated.

No I'm not, you are just making an assload of shit up and then trying to then pretend it matters because "ABC logic" rather than thinking clearly that none of what you said makes sense.
Yamamoto compares his Bankai to the Sun somehow means there must be actual Stars when that doesn't mean shit outside of the illusion that the World created from being made into 3.
You then use Gremmy's technique despite that being no different than Mundus, Urizen and other beings that do similar shit.
You are trying to stretch something into something else like people in Spacebattles do all the time.

Why do I give a rat's ass about what you pulled out? Especially when that doesn't prove a damn thing on it's own or combined with the other false evidence you gave?

EDIT: Since I can't log in, I can't see the Diagram but knowing what it's being said... I have no idea how that's supposed to prove shit and by that logic, Reality Marbles would be Universes too...
Especially considering it's now becoming a meme that people are pulling shit from CFYOW out of context to the point I don't even believe the shit is legit in the slightest.

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
These are precisely what I was talking about, just because there is stars and a sky does not mean that they are the real deal like in our universe. The fact you are this much in denial speaks volumes for how stupid this shit is to cling to.
And again, just because it applies to one verse doesn’t mean it applies to all.
Especially when the concept of stars, space time, and universe has been brought up in the story every now and then.
That’s not ever the standard assumption in the obd.
Feel free to prove me wrong though. :cat

You mean him being the Brain of The Soul King? The being that is literally the closest of being the literal God of the Bleach series? Wow, that could explain so much!
You seem to be questioning him so I just pointed that out.

No I'm not, you are just making an assload of shit up and then trying to then pretend it matters because "ABC logic" rather than thinking clearly that none of what you said makes sense.
Says i’m making an assload of shit.
Says bleachverse is akin to a reality marble because that’s what happens in fate. :chill

Yamamoto compares his Bankai to the Sun somehow means there must be actual Stars when that doesn't mean shit outside of the illusion that the World created from being made into 3.
:whatisthis

Why do I give a rat's ass about what you pulled out? Especially when that doesn't prove a damn thing on it's own or combined with the other false evidence you gave?
You mean the fact that it’s contradicting your “the stars are an illusion in the sky” argument?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back