• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
And again, just because it applies to one verse doesn’t mean it applies to all.
That’s not ever the standard assumption in the obd.
Feel free to prove me wrong though. :cat

...I have proved you wrong, this is some real childish tier debating from you and I'm just a few minutes away from washing my hands of this and entertaining you.
Going "It's not the same in every universe" doesn't dispel what I have said either.

You seem to be questioning him so I just pointed that out.

I am questioning him and you because it doesn't prove anything at all. Gremmy creating a Room of Space or naming it the "Galaxy Room" proves absolutely nothing when Gremmy's whole schtick is bringing things from his Imagination into Reality. Therefore, it doesn't mean they actually exist in the capacity you say they do, especially when we do info on how the Original World was and nothing about it was stated to be what you and others said it was(I don't remember Hell being somewhere we can accidentally fall into or can cover up)

Says i’m making an assload of shit.
Says bleachverse is akin to a reality marble because that’s what happens in fate. :chill

...Can you prove it isn't? Because we have proved consistently that's what it is with Memories of a Nobody, you know, that movie Kubo explicitly is canon? The Movie where we see the WoTL about to collide with the Soul Society and all we see is JUST Karakura Town and by proxy, Earth? And don't give me that shit that they couldn't simulate a Galaxy encrusted Orb as MiB did that years ago.

That emote isn't disputing my point.

You mean the fact that it’s contradicting your “the stars are an illusion in the sky” argument?

No, not really, it's just you basically trying to turn something that isn't into something that is.

I mean, your argument is literally, the stars in the sky in fate are merely illusions so the same must be said in bleach.
:giogio

>Primarily used Devil May Cry as a basis for it
>Constantly uses Fate to try and downplay my point
You can't even stay consistent towards my arguments at this point :risigif

But let's actually go into this something fierce, by your logic:

Nasuverse Earth(And every Celestial Object within the verse as a whole) is Multiversal due to the nature of Textures and there being genuine space
Kaguya is Multiversal due to her multiple Realms
Mundus and Urizen are Universal and thus so is Dante and Vergil
The list goes on and on and on.

Meanwhile with Bleach, I can use Reverse London to completely shut down the debate entirely or just bring in footage from the movie so...

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
...I have proved you wrong, this is some real childish tier debating from you and I'm just a few minutes away from washing my hands of this and entertaining you.
Going "It's not the same in every universe" doesn't dispel what I have said either.
>Proved me wrong
>Argument hinges on the fact that he's trying to equalize the cosmology of another verse to a completely unrelated one becase "if it happens here, then it must also happen there"
:oldryoma

I am questioning him and you because it doesn't prove anything at all. Gremmy creating a Room of Space or naming it the "Galaxy Room" proves absolutely nothing when Gremmy's whole schtick is bringing things from his Imagination into Reality. Therefore, it doesn't mean they actually exist in the capacity you say they do, especially when we do info on how the Original World was and nothing about it was stated to be what you and others said it was(I don't remember Hell being somewhere we can accidentally fall into or can cover up)
Again, the dude who has always time and time again created shit accurately down to the minute details? (Insert homelander quote)

..Can you prove it isn't? Because we have proved consistently that's what it is with Memories of a Nobody, you know, that movie Kubo explicitly is canon? The Movie where we see the WoTL about to collide with the Soul Society and all we see is JUST Karakura Town and by proxy, Earth? And don't give me that shit that they couldn't simulate a Galaxy encrusted Orb as MiB did that years ago.
Kubo says to check out the movie to know more about the screaming valley or whatever. That doesn't prove it is canon.

The colliding part doesn't even make sense considering you can see SS in a space dilation under a fuckin' bridge.

No, not really, it's just you basically trying to turn something that isn't into something that is.
>Turn something that isn't into something.

Have you even read what the comment was about?
It's literally explaining the cosmology of the verse.
:drake

But then again, you're also the one who said the garganta is fuckin' space when it's on a completely different dimension.
:russ

>Primarily used Devil May Cry as a basis for it
>Constantly uses Fate to try and downplay my point
You can't even stay consistent towards my arguments at this point
At this point does it even matter?
You're trying to equalize the stars in the sky as mere illusion when there's no reason or evidence to think they are other than "we do this for this verse, we should also do this for bleach."
:really

Again, for the nth time.
Show me where it states in the obd that the standard assumption for a verse's cosmology ends on the planet itself or shut up.

>Proved me wrong
>Argument hinges on the fact that he's trying to equalize the cosmology of another verse to a completely unrelated one becase "if it happens here, then it must also happen there"
:oldryoma

...You truly are the dumbest idiot I have seen and that says something considering I look at Spacebattles and Reddit on a daily basis...
Speaks volumes that this is the only level of debate you really can do despite everyone mocking you everytime you talk about this.

Again, the dude who has always time and time again created shit accurately down to the minute details? (Insert homelander quote)

Okay, let's go with what you are saying then... so someone who can literally imagine things into reality... is somehow must be reflective of reality... because he got parts of it right?
Like legit look at what you typed and actually read it over again and again until it clicks how stupid you was when you typed that and let it reach the net.

Kubo says to check out the movie to know more about the screaming valley or whatever. That doesn't prove it is canon.

It does when CFYOW then canonizes the villains and why they was locked into The Valley of Screams and Kubo supervised that Novel too into fitting with the larger Bleach Mythos. It also canonizes the fact that Senna ultimately looks like Ichika from the interview Kubo had from the Bleach JET Artbook. Don't pretend you know Bleach better than me boy, you are on my territory now.

The colliding part doesn't even make sense considering you can see SS in a space dilation under a fuckin' bridge.

Considering what we know of how the Original World was split into 3 and how they are managed by the Cycle of Souls, doesn't that tell you that they and whatever they are constructed from isn't organic in the slightest?

>Turn something that isn't into something.

Have you even read what the comment was about?
It's literally explaining the cosmology of the verse.

I actually read CFYOW, you dumbass and none of that is featured at all unless you legit believe there is an infinite dimension in the Soul Society that is only Planet Sized... because that's Muken asswipe.

But then again, you're also the one who said the garganta is fuckin' space when it's on a completely different dimension.

Which is overall a major part of where the Original World was you dumbass...
Again actually explained in CFYOW.

At this point does it even matter?
You're trying to equalize the stars in the sky as mere illusion when there's no reason or evidence to think they are other than "we do this for this verse, we should also do this for bleach."
:really

Again, for the nth time.
Show me where it states in the obd that the standard assumption for a verse's cosmology ends on the planet itself or shut up.

That's ironic considering that's precisely what you are doing now, assuming that the cosmology of Bleach must be Multiple Universes literally based on the names of abilities and knowledge of the Sun, neither of which ultimately put the kabosh on anything itself.
Because yeah, we didn't assume in Dragonball that the Afterlife there is as only slightly bigger than the Known Universe until we got the actual info that it was. We also didn't assume how big the actual Dragonball Universe is either just because "It must exist".

You are saying that each of the 3 Realms must exist because of easily disputable points that I literally just put out after a few seconds of thinking.
So yes, I'm calling your ass out on this and you have given me nothing at all except wasting my time.

Bleach stays Planetary until we get something that actually gets it past there. Using attack names is stupid as hell and using Yamamoto being as hot as the Core of the Sun to prove Stars exist doesn't prove shit outside of the fact that there could only just be a Sun and a Moon out there which is no different than Soul Eater or Fire Force.

Get the fuck out of here with such lame ass shit.

If God Hand can negate things below a certain rank then any of mahoraga’s attacks would be interacting with that in the same manner as Infinity. God Hand is literally Heracles skin which can be touched lol

Here, God Hand mechanics exposition (he repels attacks, rather than endure them, below a certain threshold).

Uh? No, Mahoraga wouldn't be able to touch him at all, that's the major issue with God Hand to begin with.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
That's not how that works...
We never see Space from the World of The Living, The Soul Society or Heuco Muendo. We never see individual Stars or Galaxies either so Yamamoto stating something about the Sun doesn't mean what you think it means either.
"B-B-But Gremmy created a Galaxy Room" The fuck is that supposed to mean?! Especially when it's from Gremmy's Imagination? I feel that it's the opposite way around as you haven't proven shit outside of terminology used so the reader can understand it, not that it makes sense to the world at large.
wait is the world of the living not just the material universe? I get the other realms not being universes but is WoL nor just where earth and shit is?

agree on Gremmy tho that shit is stupid

wait is the world of the living not just the material universe? I get the other realms not being universes but is WoL nor just where earth and shit is?

agree on Gremmy tho that shit is stupid

It's never been stated or shown that the World of The Living is the Material Universe as we know it and that's me being extremely kind. That's precisely the issue I have with trying to force in the "Multiversal shaking" that Zenith and others try and use because there is no basis for it even in CFYOW.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Tbh each world being it's own universe doesn't really matter at all.

Even if WoL, SS, and HM are actually universes disrupting the balance of souls has only shown planetary effects.

Again Memories Of Nobody had the Dark Ones try to fuse SS and WoL together by disrupting the Balance of souls with the Kogyoku, and the effect was fusing together Earth and whatever planet SS is.

Shutara's feat has only been shown to effect SS(the planet, not the universe) and Earth. We know it effected HM from her three worlds statement but even then theres no reason to believe it effected anything other then the planet.

The whole "heaven and earth" translation can easily simply mean the ground and sky as shown.

So again even if WoL, SS, and HM are actually universes it doesn't matter cause the chars in bleach are only shown to be effecting three planets, whether it's through spiritual pressure or disrupting the balance of souls.

Idek why have to say this. Shit working like this here is common sense.

You forgot people have lost that these days to peddle nonsense just so their series is at the top, not because it's the truth.
And you are correct in your first post in that even if we do count that all 3 are their separate Universes, we only seen the Planets shake and nothing else.
And we can't pretend the Royal Palace is truly in a different plane of existence either because you can literally fly to it or fall from it and it should be no further than the Moon is from the Earth(Hell, it's probably closer since the Moon is much further off than how far Ichibei's 1000 Ri does).

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Here, God Hand mechanics exposition (he repels attacks, rather than endure them, below a certain threshold).

Uh? No, Mahoraga wouldn't be able to touch him at all, that's the major issue with God Hand to begin with.

isn't God Hand just the name of the ability and not actually his skin. All it does is effect his state of being

It's like Ihiko and his defense against shit he doesn't recognize as an attack

isn't God Hand just the name of the ability and not actually his skin. All it does is effect his state of being

It's like Ihiko and his defense against shit he doesn't recognize as an attack

It's a little confusing but to get it out of the way:

God Hand is the blessings and curses of the Greek Gods after Heracles completed the 12 Labors and it's technically not just his outer skin, but his entire being(It's why how he lost against Shirou in Heaven's Feel can be a bit divisive in a sense) but it's primarily referred to as his "armor" due to how it comes off.

You can't blindside him in any way to get past it, it's stated to basically "be out of bounds of reality" when it comes to whether or not the attack itself should be able to get through or not(This is more or less due to the Parameter Rule being set in stone for it but we don't apply that in VS. settings for obvious reasons). It's basically is it strong enough to get through or not so yes, it's basically like Ihiko and his Defense:
You either pay the toll or you can't get through.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
You know what Mahoraga suffers from the same issue that Contessa does. Let's say he does adapt. What exactly does that mean, how is he getting past the God Hand or the death dealing. What is the adaptation that he gained. It's one thing to say he "adapts" it's another to say what that adaptation is.

What are you gonna say "oh well he adapts to God hand"

Then what

You know what Mahoraga suffers from the same issue that Contessa does. Let's say he does adapt. What exactly does that mean, how is he getting past the God Hand or the death dealing. What is the adaptation that he gained. It's one thing to say he "adapts" it's another to say what that adaptation is.

What are you gonna say "oh well he adapts to God hand"

Then what

It doesn't help that Mahoraga's Adaptation isn't even permanent as Vespa/Robert has consistently stated many times while Death Dealing and God Hand is absolute for that version of Heracles(He obviously won't keep it between Summonings) and won't go away.

So it's basically pushing up an ability because "Gojo lost" without realizing how terrible it actually is to even be remotely decent. It's an overly wanked ability given kudos from an overly wanked character.

LeonLex

Paramount

Unless Reddit subscribes to SB's "SW movie blasters are slower than normal guns" bullshit, Grievous is faster than Raiden.

Good ole Superman Wank.
Not even Superman is beating fap arm Super Skrull girl anyway.

Virus level Goku. Like that somehow invalidates other durability feats or matter to any characters not named Goku.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Liltotto bodies.
Yep, Quilge couldn't beat Fullbring Bankai Ichigo, despite using Vollstanding, Sklaverei AND amping himself by absorbing post-skip Allon...but Liltotto is gonna pull it off just because. :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back