• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
Okay, let's go with what you are saying then... so someone who can literally imagine things into reality... is somehow must be reflective of reality... because he got parts of it right?
He created the most complex object in the universe accurately? That seems like a pretty big deal, hmm.

Like legit look at what you typed and actually read it over again and again until it clicks how stupid you was when you typed that and let it reach the net.
How many strawmans can you create a single post, i wonder, hmmm.
It does when CFYOW then canonizes the villains and why they was locked into The Valley of Screams and Kubo supervised that Novel too into fitting with the larger Bleach Mythos. It also canonizes the fact that Senna ultimately looks like Ichika from the interview Kubo had from the Bleach JET Artbook. Don't pretend you know Bleach better than me boy, you are on my territory now.
kubo said to check out the Movie to know more about the valley of screams, doesn’t make them canon. How are we going back to this again?
It’s not canon 10 years ago, it’s not canon now.
Shiki is cann to the one piece universe because chapter 0 exists, doesn’t make strong world canon. (Unless GODA himself says it is)
Even then, it’s a different case to SW because SW has official declaration by the author (if there is) unlike memories of nobody which didn’t have.
There’s also no way it fits into the timeline.
Senna looking like whatchamacall it doesn’t even prove it’s canon, nothing of what you said make it one.
Unless you link one article of kubo saying it is canon to the stroy then it

I actually read CFYOW, you dumbass and none of that is featured at all unless you legit believe there is an infinite dimension in the Soul Society that is only Planet Sized... because that's Muken asswipe.

Which is overall a major part of where the Original World was you dumbass...
Again actually explained in CFYOW.

That's ironic considering that's precisely what you are doing now, assuming that the cosmology of Bleach must be Multiple Universes literally based on the names of abilities and knowledge of the Sun, neither of which ultimately put the kabosh on anything itself.
It’s not an assumption btw.
The manga has always gave bits and pieces about the cosmology of bleach. About it having distant galaxies and stars.
You’re coping ass just can’t handle it.
While the SS and WoL has always been mentioned to be complete alternate universes.
7749428-1999412751-mTrCI.jpg

main-qimg-2983b7fdddcb9463a6310d03eebf2e5b

9118661-stars.jpg

9124056-isekai.png

8051069-8763467943-78509.jpg

Because yeah, we didn't assume in Dragonball that the Afterlife there is as only slightly bigger than the Known Universe until we got the actual info that it was. We also didn't assume how big the actual Dragonball Universe is either just because "It must exist".
Let me tell your dumbass why it isn’t
  • The obd has always go by material universe = same size as our own unless there’s enough reason to believe it isn’t
  • DB universe was always assumed the same size as our own universe while afterlife isn’t because it is now existing in a different dimension where as we all know, always come in different sizes.
  • the difference here is we now have reason to believe that it is the same size as ours so we now roll with it.
You are saying that each of the 3 Realms must exist because of easily disputable points that I literally just put out after a few seconds of thinking.
So yes, I'm calling your ass out on this and you have given me nothing at all except wasting my time.
Again, i’m saying it is because, one, we do know that stars and galaxies exist in both realms because of tidbits shown in the manga.
Two, the WoL has always been mentioned to be an alternate universe from the SS

wait is the world of the living not just the material universe? I get the other realms not being universes but is WoL nor just where earth and shit is?

agree on Gremmy tho that shit is stupid
9122344-uni4.png

Literally shown as a universe in one of kisuke’s monologue.
But according to @Xhominid The Apex , every verse now has glowing lights in the sky unless the stars themselves were shown on screen.
Not as them as lights, but actual close up.

A universe the size of our own (at least hundreds of billions of galaxies, several dozen billion light-years across) is considered to be the standard for a universe.

^wiki is wrong according to @Xhominid The Apex

It's never been stated or shown that the World of The Living is the Material Universe as we know it and that's me being extremely kind. That's precisely the issue I have with trying to force in the "Multiversal shaking" that Zenith and others try and use because there is no basis for it even in CFYOW.

“No basis”
See above
Tbh each world being it's own universe doesn't really matter at all.

Even if WoL, SS, and HM are actually universes disrupting the balance of souls has only shown planetary effects.

Again Memories Of Nobody had the Dark Ones try to fuse SS and WoL together by disrupting the Balance of souls with the Kogyoku, and the effect was fusing together Earth and whatever planet SS is.
Non canon movie.
see above

Shutara's feat has only been shown to effect SS(the planet, not the universe) and Earth. We know it effected HM from her three worlds statement but even then theres no reason to believe it effected anything other then the planet.
It affected planets on another realm and yet planets on the same realm is out of the question?
The whole "heaven and earth" translation can easily simply mean the ground and sky as shown.
No, the kanji mentions “everything in existence

Last edited:

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Let me tell your dumbass why it isn’t
  • The obd has always go by material universe = same size as our own unless there’s enough reason to believe it isn’t
  • DB universe was always assumed the same size as our own universe while afterlife isn’t because it is now existing in a different dimension where as we all know, always come in different sizes.
...What? I may have only been a lurker at the time, but I distinctly recall it being peddled on the OBD, as well as near everywhere, in the early 2010s, pre-Super demonstrably showing/stating there to be many/countless galaxies, that most believed, based off the current 'evidence' of the time, that DB only had 4 galaxies. What do you mean it was 'always assumed' as the same size as our own universe? Because that's not what I recall being the case. DB needed the actual evidence of there being more than 4 galaxies before it was set in stone that it had to be at least as big as our own, rather than smaller. :kobeha

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
...What? I may have only been a lurker at the time, but I distinctly recall it being peddled on the OBD, as well as near everywhere, in the early 2010s, pre-Super demonstrably showing/stating there to be many/countless galaxies, that most believed, based off the current 'evidence' of the time, that DB only had 4 galaxies. What do you mean it was 'always assumed' as the same size as our own universe? Because that's not what I recall being the case. DB needed the actual evidence of there being more than 4 galaxies before it was set in stone that it had to be at least as big as our own, rather than smaller. :kobeha
People forget
:cat
Eitherway, after some googling, it was considered 4 galaxies due to a databook (mis)translation of it having only 4 galaxies.
Which goes back to this.

A universe the size of our own (at least hundreds of billions of galaxies, several dozen billion light-years across) is considered to be the standard for a universe
Same size as ours Unless proven otherwise

Which was later proven wrong anyway.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
If only there was a place where this could be discussed properly as per OBD rules, since i've seen a lot of references to OBD standard.

Fuckers only use those when it suits them.

God damn autism , i swear to god.

:tiredpepe

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
If only there was a place where this could be discussed properly as per OBD rules, since i've seen a lot of references to OBD standard.

Fuckers only use those when it suits them.

God damn autism , i swear to god.

:tiredpepe
I mean it’s pretty simple.
OBD has always operated by Occam’s Razor.
The argument that the stars you see in the sky are mere lights falls flat when you consider that you’re trying to complicate things and making them something they are not when it’s simply easier to say they are actual stars. No twisting of logic needed, nada, zero.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
I mean it’s pretty simple.
OBD has always operated by Occam’s Razor.
The argument that the stars you see in the sky are mere lights falls flat when you consider that you’re trying to complicate things and making them something they are not when it’s simply easier to say they are actual stars. No twisting of logic needed, nada, zero.

Was i too subtle ?

Ok, my apologies, let me more direct :

I don't give a rat's ass .

Take this somewhere else. Make a thread in the OBD section or go discuss it in the Belch section. Go make a Youtube video for all i care.

This thread is not for addressing Belch .

Also, the OBD do have standard assumptions.
Yeah, thanks for clarifying this .

What are you gonna tell us next ?

That the OBD deals with fictional battles ?

The OBD also has rules btw and since you're so diligent with adhering to the OBD standards, you might want to adhere to thread/OBD rule as well, if you want to remain consistent, that is.

Also, telling people who have been here longer than you about how the OBD works is unintentionally hilarious.

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
Was i too subtle ?

Ok, my apologies, let me more direct :

I don't give a rat's ass .

Take this somewhere else. Make a thread in the OBD section or go discuss it in the Belch section. Go make a Youtube video for all i care.

This thread is not for addressing Belch .
Did I bring up the argument here or..
please do tell.
I replied to @Xhominid The Apex at the other thread but he didn’t reply and instead went on to whine in this thread so is it my fault?
Also, telling people who have been here longer than you about how the OBD works is unintentionally hilarious.
People who’ve been in the OBD first by two or three years when We’ve been in the obd for more than a decade now?
:dumbpepe

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
Also, it’s extra funny when people have been debating and discussing here all this time about other works of fiction and when it’s time for bleach you went “why are you guys talking about bleh 🤮 retardation here?”

Oh well, at least you’re blatant with your hypocrisy.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Did I bring up the argument here or..
please do tell.
I replied to @Xhominid The Apex at the other thread but he didn’t reply and instead went on to whine in this thread so is it my fault?
I didn't say that it's only your fault.

It's addressed to both you and Xhom. Xhom can't help himself. It's already a known thing at this point. Maybe you can.

People who’ve been in the OBD first by two or three years when We’ve been in the obd for more than a decade now?
Well yeah, you seem to have this notion that even though we've been in the OBD forever, we still need to be told how the thing works, even people who were here longer than you.

Weird, i know.

:dumbpepe is apt but not for the reason you think it is.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Also, it’s extra funny when people have been debating and discussing here all this time about other works of fiction and when it’s time for bleach you went “why are you guys talking about bleh 🤮 retardation here?”

Oh well, at least you’re blatant with your hypocrisy.
Yeah, and its extra funnier when this happened, they've been told to can it either by me or someone else.

You absolute autist.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Also "others do it so i do it too" is not a good excuse to break rules , especially when your mouth is full of "MuH StAnDarDs"

But like i said, you autistic fucks only use standards and rules whenever they suit you and then accuse of others of hypocrisy.

Your lack of self awareness has been noted.

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
Well yeah, you seem to have this notion that even though we've been in the OBD forever, we still need to be told how the thing works, even people who were here longer than you.
Frankly it shouldn’t even be, but sometimes you have to, especially when the one you’re talking to is making up shit out of his ass.

Anyways, fuck it. My final reply here regarding this matter.

shiny

Paramount
Oh, my God, maybe you can finish here and go to a separate chat? No, I don’t argue, this is all very interesting, but the fact that you argue here doesn’t make the topic any better.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
>People finish argument
>Shiny be like " omg, can you take the finished argument somewhere else " ?

Thanks for your important contribution , Shiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back