• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
they accept galaxy level or more characters (eons) but a planet buster annoys sperg battles ?

Presumably the issue is that since the boss in question is rather unceremoniously beaten to death by the MC with an actual honest to God baseball bat they found lying around, this would scale to basically everyone.

Except it wouldn't since the MC didn't actually kill it, the McGuffin of Doom they have in their chest did when they made the decision to body block a blast of anti-matter and said McGuffin of Doom ran wild in response.

I don't think anyone except the ice bitch powered by another similar McGuffin and the two senior Trailblazers actually scale to that.

That said I've only just beaten the ice planet, and katana girl is from the next one. I have no idea how she scales aside from everyone being super scared of her.

Tablos

Preeminent
Presumably the issue is that since the boss in question is rather unceremoniously beaten to death by the MC with an actual honest to God baseball bat they found lying around, this would scale to basically everyone.

Except it wouldn't since the MC didn't actually kill it, the McGuffin of Doom they have in their chest did when they made the decision to body block a blast of anti-matter and said McGuffin of Doom ran wild in response.

I don't think anyone except the ice bitch powered by another similar McGuffin and the two senior Trailblazers actually scale to that.

That said I've only just beaten the ice planet, and katana girl is from the next one. I have no idea how she scales aside from everyone being super scared of her.
Well the final battle vs Kevin in Honkai 3rd is Kiana with a baseball bat vs him who also wields a bat and at that point both characters are Solar System at minimum.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
So what your trying to tell me is that if Kong was in the same situation he would tank that meteor with no damage just like Godzilla did right?
Yeah???

Can't get the clip rn but it was explicitly said that when going to the Hollow Earth gravity is so intense cause whatever is entering HE has to be able to tank the gravity of the earth itself.

Which applies to every Kaiju thats capable of entering and leaving the Hollow Earth including Godzilla and Kong.

@OtherGalaxy knows more cause he's the one who actually watched the movie.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yeah???

Can't get the clip rn but it was explicitly said that when going to the Hollow Earth gravity is so intense cause whatever is entering HE has to be able to tank the gravity of the earth itself.

Which applies to every Kaiju thats capable of entering and leaving the Hollow Earth including Godzilla and Kong.

@OtherGalaxy knows more cause he's the one who actually watched the movie.
Nah not even OG is gonna convince me on this one. Imma just say doubt and move on cause i dont wanna take up this thread with this kinda stuff

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Found the clip

The whole 1000s miles in 2 secs and gravity inversion is where the continental durability comes from. Kong survived that once and did it casually again.

Edit: just realized "1000 miles in 2 seconds" is also an understatement. Kong basically survived traveling from the crust all the way to the earths core far faster than terminal velocity and survived the decompression from the instant inversion afterward.

Basically the fact he didn't end up like the titan sub or a blobfish out of the water gives him and other titans capable of making the journey extreme dura.

Last edited:

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member

She's canonically killed Blade thousands of times, JingYuan who's the shogun of the Luofu can't kill her permanently even with lightning lord/His Susanoo stand which managed to damage Phantylia so hard she needed to abandon her vessel and fuck off, Granted it was him and the other strongest member of the Luofu attacking in tandem, but still.

What I find funny about this is that Cosmic Fury, the current Final Season of the Power Rangers, had Lord Zedd become a Morphin' Master with all of the insane bullshit that comes with it :mjlol

Even in Dino Fury, it was straight up stated that defeating Lord Zedd(or rather his evil personified) is basically impossible not just for the heroes but for the villains as well:jordangif

A reminder that even the typical Ranger teams should be at Planetary, if not slightly above that meaning that they would basically stomp the shit out of the Monster Association casually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back