• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

copium-cat.gif

Live look at Flutter.

Still using non canon feats? Even though op had to be even more specific and only allow canon feats even though that's the norm

@Masterblack06 Apparently, SB is now having a slapfight on whether the Anime of Demon Slayer can be considered canon or not
:risigif

unless the anime scenes explicitly contradicts the manga scenes, then everything in the anime is canon, the author is heavily involved in this anime adaptation to boot and is supervising the scenes

if anything, The anime can be safely considered to be secondary canon, as it was stated by the producer in interview that the author "is involved in checking over the scenarios, character designs, settings, and overall they are intimately involved in the anime adaptation process. I was in constant contact with Gotōge-san throughout production."

you can somehow argue against this all you want, it still won't change anything

>The Manga Scenes
AVvXsEhUjD4Wb4YamOxMre3EKlAAix4RRmD4-_SjzsrcKoB4XLIcvwH7uPB7posw-cgX9McK0HXdD9j1VmREkbOWecWtvuj9DKAb4rkt7qKb59VP2fgSx-4h5YCT-D6XrmMtgsRCMhdNwbb-WsCG5kic3G9Loh9yXtIt9H8zYnfxr5RVebgm82HMQYNRjfP2kA=s1600

AVvXsEgWec70l8S8BHW9tEMfAyN34bGMzpOEWGn8-qhslv4RnaEIsH1gAS-IioVAQqfkA4SfhMF8QQ85z4cBtIphXlXPqvgQbs0qsVOlE6xUrA-8n7mpb6hsL5w6K76-zliqC17lhUtIZYxsrdrUstkcFwpHa6TcIq-qUCG8rm-B1LPWWeEWKQa0aRZSJDFmjQ=s1600

It honestly amazes me Spacebattles still doesn't realize that Demon Slayer's Manga was... not even remotely close to what UFOTable did and as any Fate fan would tell you, UFOTable takes an ABSURD level of liberties when it comes to fight scenes even with Nasu's permission(To the point of making Shirou tankier than he was in the VN in a few cases or making Servants slower in others)

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I don't get how them supervising the anime makes it canon to the original work at all. Bleach is a different case because Kubo is using it to flesh out stuff he couldn't finish in the manga. Just use anime KnY feats if you care that much, no reason for the weird canon debate

I don't get how them supervising the anime makes it canon to the original work at all. Bleach is a different case because Kubo is using it to flesh out stuff he couldn't finish in the manga. Just use anime KnY feats if you care that much, no reason for the weird canon debate

I legit don't understand it either because yeah, people have been using the Anime feats for Bleach well before TYBW so it comes off dumb to have this pissing match over whether to use the Anime or Manga of Demon Slayer considering the feats they are pulling from(Tengen vs. Gyutaro) is still weak as shit anyway("They blew up buildings" they only blew up a few roofs and parts of a WOODEN HOUSE! that's barely worth shit) so it just makes it a worthless thing to harp on about when their opponent has done feats that eclipses everyone else's in Demon Slayer anyway.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

If they're both bloodlusted with knowledge, then it seems to come down to a coin flip because even VSB doesn't claim Accelerator is FTL or anything like that, only relativistic (although it doesn't list an exact speed value). Wait, how strong is he offensively? His barrier is very strong, but I never hear anything about his offensive capabilities.

he genuinely doesn't know :tupac

• LULZ
Reactions: Ral
I'm honestly trying to avoid commenting about the same thread(Especially if it's the same conclusion) unless it's something really out there and yes, I have found something really out there to talk about:

The easier way to win is for Yhwach to just leave. He can move between dimensions and Vortigern is a suicide switch. It would just destroy itself.
And considering Yhwach could rip SS apart, he has the range to destroy Vortigern anyway. It's not like the party was immediately sucked up into the hole and it wouldn't stop Yhwach from exiting anyway.

Ah yes, Yhwach to just leave from Oberon Vortigern because he can "move between dimensions"... did Blaze somehow forget that Oberon Vortigern doesn't just suck up people and things but actually people and concepts FALL INTO it?
P06GXGY.jpg

hLi2d7V.jpg

It's like Blaze legit forgot that Oberon Vortigern's Insect of the Abyss is like a Black Hole +1 in that you can't escape the insides either and will just fall eternally unless someone opens it up from the outside. That's why Chaldea couldn't Zero Sail out of him... so how the fuck would Yhwach be able to teleport away from him considering how it works?

Yeah, it's a pity Yhwach never showed the ability to negate regeneration or esoteric restoration powers before...
No really. Short of King Hassan and just maybe Tezcatlipoca (leaning on no as his stats are too low), Zeus is probably Yhwach's easiest fight.

:dafuq :grimgio:biden

Yeah, it's not like someone made a whole ass respect thread for Zeus pointing out how absolutely difficult it is to hurt him in the conventional manner but no, somehow Yhwach will be able to bypass all of his Authorities AND be able to stop Zeus from regenerating...
Did no one tell Blaze's stupid ass that Poseidon's Authority couldn't stop Demeter's Authority and barely slowed it down and that was the absolute counter for that? Because that was the entire point of why Demeter was insanely tough to put down and Zeus has her complete Authority connected to him due to the Cronus Crown. This is as dumb as people saying "Scion can just keep trying and destroy the Cronus Crown because he's Continental" when if that was something you can just do, they wouldn't need the Grand Summoning at all...

EDIT: I also like how they just believe Yhwach will be protected from Zeus' Lightning Bolts because "Soul King" when Zeus would still obliterate Yhwach's Soul with a single spammable Thunderbolt and that's before we get to him being at 35%...

EDIT: BONUS!

Yeah, that was a statement. His lightning didn't really do anything besides miss his target (intentionally)

...I know TheWorld is mentally retarded, doesn't actually play or watch FGO and depends on DeepL to deny feats despite no one even remotely credible uses DeepL for anything but this is a truly retarded thing to say.
It's somehow a statement to point out that the energy levels that Zeus was throwing out in the Prologue matches Artemis' cannons means nothing... because he deliberately missed? Because if the dumbass actually played or even watched a few scenes, it becomes obvious why Zeus deliberately missed:

Here, Lostbelt Zeus begins his "attack" on the Storm Border and Holmes states these are not Thunderbolts but Great Thunderbolts. Meuniere later state that each one of them are on the level of Artemis' Anti-Planet Cannon.

Here, Castor asks and Zeus confirms that the Thunderbolt that hit Holmes was laced with a Curse(A throwaway line... again states it was to reduce his intelligence which Holmes has to invoke his Noble Phantasm constantly to regain some level of it back). Here, Castor wonders why the hell Zeus didn't kill Holmes or destroy the Storm Border if he was capable of it and Zeus responds that if he did not only would the cities be destroyed but everyone else would be so dead not even Demeter could revive them and this is still their City and Populace to protect.

Wow, it's like if you actually read, the truth is just... right there.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I'm honestly trying to avoid commenting about the same thread(Especially if it's the same conclusion) unless it's something really out there and yes, I have found something really out there to talk about:

Ah yes, Yhwach to just leave from Oberon Vortigern because he can "move between dimensions"... did Blaze somehow forget that Oberon Vortigern doesn't just suck up people and things but actually people and concepts FALL INTO it?
P06GXGY.jpg

hLi2d7V.jpg

It's like Blaze legit forgot that Oberon Vortigern's Insect of the Abyss is like a Black Hole +1 in that you can't escape the insides either and will just fall eternally unless someone opens it up from the outside. That's why Chaldea couldn't Zero Sail out of him... so how the fuck would Yhwach be able to teleport away from him considering how it works?

:dafuq :grimgio:biden

Yeah, it's not like someone made a whole ass respect thread for Zeus pointing out how absolutely difficult it is to hurt him in the conventional manner but no, somehow Yhwach will be able to bypass all of his Authorities AND be able to stop Zeus from regenerating...
Did no one tell Blaze's stupid ass that Poseidon's Authority couldn't stop Demeter's Authority and barely slowed it down and that was the absolute counter for that? Because that was the entire point of why Demeter was insanely tough to put down and Zeus has her complete Authority connected to him due to the Cronus Crown. This is as dumb as people saying "Scion can just keep trying and destroy the Cronus Crown because he's Continental" when if that was something you can just do, they wouldn't need the Grand Summoning at all...

EDIT: I also like how they just believe Yhwach will be protected from Zeus' Lightning Bolts because "Soul King" when Zeus would still obliterate Yhwach's Soul with a single spammable Thunderbolt and that's before we get to him being at 35%...

EDIT: BONUS!

...I know TheWorld is mentally retarded, doesn't actually play or watch FGO and depends on DeepL to deny feats despite no one even remotely credible uses DeepL for anything but this is a truly retarded thing to say.
It's somehow a statement to point out that the energy levels that Zeus was throwing out in the Prologue matches Artemis' cannons means nothing... because he deliberately missed? Because if the dumbass actually played or even watched a few scenes, it becomes obvious why Zeus deliberately missed:

Wow, it's like if you actually read, the truth is just... right there.
>Tez's stats are too low to deal with Yhwach

:tupac

>Tez's stats are too low to deal with Yhwach

:tupac

@Masterblack06 To point out how absolutely insane this take is, let me point out 2 simple things about Fate's Tezcatpolica:

1. He's the Grand Assassin to replace King Hassan as the latter is with Chaldea
2. He's capable of bringing in any guaranteed future into the present and it has actual effects on the person till that future ceases to be), there is a cost but it seems to barely phase him because "Divine Spirit Pseudo Servant lol"

This also ignores that otherwise, he's on the same plane as Quetzalcoatl, yes, the one who can casually lift entire towns worth of weight and toss it kilometers away and create a Star like it's nothing. This is also not bringing up he can literally create an "Afterlife Plain" that can just bring people back to life...

Saying that Yhwach kills someone that basically is DEATH is the dumbest shit I've heard all day.

Tablos

Preeminent

Yep, I knew we was going to get into this territory and it does not disappoint at all. To basically paraphrase all of the posts from this point forth basically it's literally 3 pages worth:

>"Dudes, this is getting ridiculous to pretend that Gilgamesh can't counter Madara's attacks properly since he countered for stronger attacks with just his GoB"
>"That's not true, that's bullshit"
The proof:

Insert stuff from the FGO Turas Realta America portion where we see insane collateral damage from practically everyone.

>"That means nothing at all because I say so! It's stupid for Servants to be able to no sell these attacks when we see them get hurt from weaker attacks"
The weaker attacks:

md41kGrl.jpg

The very human Musashi:

>"W-Well that huge ass crater was always there! It makes no sense at all it's there nor how Gilgamesh scales to it"
Rinse, wash, repeat!

Just a bunch of dudes crying and complaining that the scaling of Nasuverse makes no sense and how Servants and Humans can take this level of abuse and not die instantly but unironically will allow whatever shit they want when it's convenient(Including believing Gilgamesh will still take it easy on Madara because "lolGilgameshmemes"

People forget that :
-Jobber mode Gilgamesh = Top tier Servant
-Serious Gilgamesh = God tier Servant

That's not even it, what Spacebattles loves downplaying is that Servants on the whole is capable of absolutely insane levels of damage just fighting casually, let alone seriously:

Located in Arizona, Grand Canyon National Park encompasses 277 miles (446 km) of the Colorado River and adjacent uplands. The immense Grand Canyon is a mile (1.6 km) deep, and up to 18 miles (29 km) wide.

>Fergus's Caladbolg TNR is about to tear the entire Singularity(America) apart

>Casually tearing entire Plateaus apart with shockwaves alone.

And then you have the Karna and Arjuna stuff... and then you remember, Gilgamesh can humble alot of the characters here with just casual shots from the GoB or with his own physical strength. We have him deal with literal consective Excaliblasts from Richard(To the point that he fires multiple shots before the first is even done) with an assload of shields he summons for each one and destroys all of them with an Enkidu-GoB combination(A reminder that Richard with a TREEBRANCH was able to annihilate a whole ass field of Enkidu's Age of Babylon weapons and yes, his Excalibur gets stronger the better the weapon is... though it will never reach the real things true power, even if he wields it). None of this should be in any conversation but because it's Spacebattles, it is and always will be.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Hey , at least is not Yhwach :russ

5 whole pages of this shit :tupac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back