• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Belch cultist be downright bad
Ya verse finally gets a good ass feat and instead of being happy over it ya let ya power level boner run rampant :dank

Belch cultist be downright bad
Ya verse finally gets a good ass feat and instead of being happy over it ya let ya power level boner run rampant :dank

Meteor = 570 px = 220,613.64 meters

Split Distance = 48 px = 18,577.99 m

Traveled in 1 frame. Animated in 2s so average speed occurred in 1/12th of a second

Speed: 18,577.99/(1/12) = 223,831 m/s (Mach 657.76)

KE and Anime Shikai Kenpachi's Physical Might: 4.225006995298E+29 Joules or 100.98 Exatons, so pretty much Moon lvl.

Keep in mind that this is Shikai Kenpachi with the eyepatch on. Without the eyepatch he might be Small Planet lvl, but he's definitely Small Planet lvl at full power without the eyepatch + Bankai.

I can even tell how retarded this calc is and I don't do math. There's a reason why Blade has constantly stated it's best to eyeball shit and calcs are only used as a cleanser to further look into the feats themselves.

At the very least the realms have their own solar system or sun.

Hueco doesn’t have a sun period and Earth is well, Earth with Japan and all our local celestial shit at the very minimum

You don’t need Kubo to draw a Manga panel of this.

So unless the primordial realm had only like 2 suns and 1 moon.

Gremmy also proved more stars do exist inside of the cosmology.

“The stars are out, Kaname.”

Stars exist in Soul Society.

The only counterarguments are concentrated cope.

Or they do in fact inhabit just the one sole Universe... but no, that's COPE despite the Universe having billions of stars(Let's ignore Heuco Muendo is literally within the Garganta which has none of that past a single Crescent Moon in the sky that never moves...) that can still make sense(Especially when the Precipice World fucks with the passage of time... oh, was I not supposed to say something we knew from the start?)

Like these claims are just so damn stupid.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Because if he is, then Negacion should be Lightspeed or the distance between the Soul Society and The Royal Realm is somehow millions of Kilometers.
See this is how little I remember of Bleach. I had to google Negacion.

God I need to reread this series. I thought this another Quincy hax.

I'm almost positive anyways Anime Bleach will have more feats that are similar to what we got. The next cour will have great ones. So I'm sure we will get some answers to these questions.

It does but that's always been the biggest problem in the end when it comes to fanboys. Rey has a point in that there should be an alternative because calcs are ultimately not perfectly reliable no matter how "well done" they are(Because Pixel Scaling and other techniques at their core is imperfect and the math can be easily off no matter how smart you are as math itself is imperfect)

This is primarily why depending on calcs themselves is basically a Damocles' Sword because you will end up basically championing absolute shit or something that can have a bad error which can take it out entirely(Which is why we don't fully depend on ChaosTheory's calcs for the Nasuverse but they do help in setting the stage of what we already know and can eyeball). This is why eyeballing is the superior option rather than depending on calcs and understanding what statements mean through critical thinking... but we don't have much of that anymore(Niggas can't eyeball worth shit and the only "critical thinking" you can witness is either downplaying or wanking shit, not actually thinking shit through).

See this is how little I remember of Bleach. I had to google Negacion.

God I need to reread this series. I thought this another Quincy hax.

Can't blame you for that as Negacion only appears twice in the series:
Once to bail Aizen, Tousen and Gin out and again to bail Grimmjow out of a fight by Ulquirroa's insistence.
The funny part is that no one is really able to react to it anyway so Lightspeed Bleach is right out.

Oh yeah because I haven't commented on this:

Again, haven't watched Yashahime but I'm pretty certain Sesshoumaru beats Byakuya's ass due to the gains the show gave him and funny enough, Kirinmaru is still atleast a bit stronger than him so outside of the God Tiers in Bleach, I pretty much see the Inuyasha series being above Bleach in most aspects.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Nah, it's the other way around.
Kirinmaru is a little weaker than Sesh but they're peers either way.

Doesn't really matter since they're both much stronger than the dude who got the niggatons upgrade. Naraku is stronger than that nigga too if you go by statements and nonsensical scalling.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Dunno if anyone tried to push FTL Inuyasha.

The feat is legit as in Kirinmaru and Seshomaru both scale above the person who did it.

The issue was that some people tried to apply it to everyone and their mothers retroactively in a way that didn't make sense .

There's another problem with in verse logic where two top tiers had to combine their powers in order to stop a much smaller comet but that's something that can be left to the community consensus for now at least. I will force myself to watch that piece of shit from begining to end to try to make sense of it at least.

Nobody sans me gave a shit on ObeeeDEee and i was perfectly happy to leave it as it was and still am so yeah.

I'm sure there's actually more shit to unearth since i found a pretty straightforward feat just skimming through some scenes where both Sesshomaru and Kirinmaru casually dodge a lightning bolt whilst fighting which should do wonders for the speed of the series .

Like how the hell was i the only one who caught this while skimming through shit .. i dunno.

Dunno if anyone tried to push FTL Inuyasha.

The feat is legit as in Kirinmaru and Seshomaru both scale above the person who did it.

The issue was that some people tried to apply it to everyone and their mothers retroactively in a way that didn't make sense .

There's another problem with in verse logic where two top tiers had to combine their powers in order to stop a much smaller comet but that's something that can be left to the community consensus for now at least. I will force myself to watch that piece of shit from begining to end to try to make sense of it at least.

Nobody sans me gave a shit on ObeeeDEee and i was perfectly happy to leave it as it was and still am so yeah.

I'm sure there's actually more shit to unearth since i found a pretty straightforward feat just skimming through some scenes where both Sesshomaru and Kirinmaru casually dodge a lightning bolt whilst fighting which should do wonders for the speed of the series .

Like how the hell was i the only one who caught this while skimming through shit .. i dunno.

To be fair, I just never got the chance to watch Yashahime yet(Seriously, I still put off the Fate/Babylonia Anime as well as the Strange Fake OVA and the Heaven's Feel Trilogy... so yeah, it speaks volumes) else I would have probably brought that up myself during my watch through.

Seriously, what the hell is going on in this thread? Trying to scale Kenpachi Zaraki to the Royal Guards because of Gerard, who only scales to them through the Blood Seal and got instantly stomped afterwards is insane cope. Also trying to use that insanely dodging Moon Calc is just retarded as well.

I'm pretty sure Zoro is Multi-Continental too and outstrips Kenpachi in every other way that matters and unless the anime changes that... that's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back