• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeonLex

Paramount
iirc Galan did indirectly while fighting escanor

not that it matters here at all
The only thing I can find about that fight is Galand cutting the top of 2 mountains/hills.
N9RSd8i.png

Dude must have erased the remaining 4 from existence, cuz I only see 2 here.
SB wanking at its finest, I guess.
They may be trying to compare the equivalent in the Nasuverse and act like since Barghest didn't immediately burn through the Fairy Wood that was used against Sieges in their "war" against Boggart and his forces, it must be the same as the one's from SDS, something fodder can easily tear through.
That's the only way I can understand the hell they are talking about.
So, SB is using false equivalence to make Fate look weaker.

Dude must have erased the remaining 4 from existence, cuz I only see 2 here.
SB wanking at its finest, I guess.

It's been something about how SB wanks SDS that I have always wondered what the hell they was smoking as everytime they parade around that feat, they act like Galand cut the bottom half of the Mountain with his shockwaves... but it's the far less dense upper half. This gets worse when you realize most of the feats they wank in the series... is usually not just like that but also primarily wanked to hell and back(Galand clearing out a decent chunk of Camelot is usually turned into him wasting ALL of Camelot in one swing when even in the Gacha game, it's just a decent bit of Camelot and you still see plenty of town left over)

It doesn't help they think it has Continental feats when Britannia... is still Britain and only maybe slightly bigger than California...

no yeah it’s not doing anything to anyone relevant in Fate lol, I probably misremembered it as being more than 2 mountains

Nope. This is not the first time they do this or the last. I remember they constantly put in this feat of a huge ass fireball that reaches the sky... and almost everyone ignores you can clear see the houses below it meaning it's not even that big. I constantly want to bring in that meme about 31 Feet Tall Escanor... to those fucking houses. :jordangif

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
the thing I don't get about sb is they rate NnT fairly high but to my awareness don't use the cloud parting calcs which is where the highest numbers for the series come from besides EOS stuff with the demon king fight

if you don't have those calcs they're stuck at mountain level save for that single combo attack

the thing I don't get about sb is they rate NnT fairly high but to my awareness don't use the cloud parting calcs which is where the highest numbers for the series come from besides EOS stuff with the demon king fight

if you don't have those calcs they're stuck at mountain level save for that single combo attack

Because they otherwise depend on Nakaba's HORRIFIC level of scaling because they can't understand that Nakaba can't scale to save his life(See the number of times we see Diane come off smaller than she is and what made the birth of 31 Feet Tall Escanor to begin with.
8iZEkWW_d.jpg

uEBXiWu.jpg

Like the Cloud Feat really is the only one you can see being used because goddamn, the number of times I've seen people lie about how the feats come off in SDS is enough to make your head spin.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

oh so monkeybananas is like
a legit mathematician

no wonder he's beating niggas asses over calcs :mjlol

oh so monkeybananas is like
a legit mathematician

no wonder he's beating niggas asses over calcs :mjlol

I'm still in awe people think the Seiretei and Las Noches is country sized in 2023... oh wait, nevermind, there are people deluded enough to believe Las Noches is Planet level due to the Artificial Sky Aizen made...

@OtherGalaxy I'm not sure why you didn't make a Meta-Thread here too discussing this, honestly feels a bit interesting to do.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member

@OtherGalaxy I'm not sure why you didn't make a Meta-Thread here too discussing this, honestly feels a bit interesting to do.
tbh the issue hadn't ever come up on this forum, but it is constantly brought up on FV due to characters like Gremmy and it felt like it was getting annoying for every thread to devolve into that when the real issue is there's no standard for this pocket dimension stuff. I could make it here if you like, but I think the only series that really made use of it posters here like was Castlevania?

tbh the issue hadn't ever come up on this forum, but it is constantly brought up on FV due to characters like Gremmy and it felt like it was getting annoying for every thread to devolve into that when the real issue is there's no standard for this pocket dimension stuff. I could make it here if you like, but I think the only series that really made use of it posters here like was Castlevania?

True but I do think at the very least there is an interesting discussion to be had about it and to really think it out for future series that people may use the mechanic in the same way.
Like for instance, I know for Castlevania it's stated that the eponymous... castle is legit connect to Dracula himself who is basically connected to the Anti-God Chaos which explains why Stars and Galaxes can be seen in his castle at one point(This also explains why he has control over Death itself).

I know that's not what you mean but I can see that being a huge difference between that and say a Reality Marble or Gremmy's Galaxy Room.

Okay, reading that "Verses getting inflated" thread, MonkeyBananas seriously needs to make an account here, holy shit :risigif

We got the wrong dude that made an account here, for real. Just spanking motherfuckers whole sale.

EDIT: You know you made a terrible calc when the dude who went nuts complaining that Kizaru isn't Lightspeed is calling your calc dogshit

:jordangif Man, FV is pure Spacebattles-tier with this bullshit.

Last edited:

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
N
Okay, reading that "Verses getting inflated" thread, MonkeyBananas seriously needs to make an account here, holy shit :risigif

We got the wrong dude that made an account here, for real. Just spanking motherfuckers whole sale.

EDIT: You know you made a terrible calc when the dude who went nuts complaining that Kizaru isn't Lightspeed is calling your calc dogshit

:jordangif Man, FV is pure Spacebattles-tier with this bullshit.
still hasn’t moved on, i see.

ZenithXAbyss

Illustrious
Maybe I will when you stop championing these shitty calcs for Bleach...

Aside from me assuming the size of the bleach verse (which is still up for debate anyway) feel free to point out what’s wrong.

Especially when the dude you’re praising now’s entire argument is that anime timeframes aren’t usable because it’d make everyone normal human speed like how do you think anime calcs have been done to this day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back