• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny

Paramount

Now that the ending has been animated, and we saw Eren's ancient titans in action, I am interested in his combat prowess- but more specifically, his Anti- Air capability using the Ancient Warhammer archers. In the anime they were shown to shoot those building sized arrows very far and very quickly at Falco, which got me thinking about how good they'd be against various dragons. Along with Warhammers Eren will create all the other Ancient Shifters he can to protect himself in case some dragons try to go for melee. Given 2000 years of titans, it would probably be hundreads of shifters.

Founder Eren + Ancient titans

VS:

Waves of dragons:

1) 30x Dragon (Reign of Fire)

2) 20x Dragon (Shrek)

3) 20x Dragon (Skyrim)

4) 10x Night Fury (HTTYD)

5) 10x Legendary Dragon (Skyrim)

6) 10x Greyll and Ekzykes (Elden Ring)

7) 3x Drogon, Rhaegal and Viserion (GOT/ASOIAF)

8) 5x Red Death (HTTYD)

9) All 17 Dragons House Targeryan had before Civil War (HOTD/ASOIAF)

10) 5x Smaug (Hobbit)

11) 10x Balerion The Black Dread (ASOIAF)

12) 2x Placidusax, Lansseax and Fortissax (Elden ring)

13) 2x Fatalis (Monster Hunter)

14) 1x Glaurung (The Silmarillion)

:wack

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
That's not what happened. Spidey slapped Wolverine one panel and then the immediate next panel Spidey left with Wolverine yelling after him, and with Wolverine stating later in the issue he himself was holding back. Wolverine's typically superior to Spidey anyway.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's a straight up lie.

Everything I've seen when it's been discussed before indicated Peter not only beats but fucking humiliates Logan far more often than not.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
They trade wins depending on the writers and series, but Peter generally comes on top especially if Peter means business

Then you gotta break it down by versions , cuz both have retarded feats punching way above their paygrade and it becomes a pain in the ass.

Insomniac Kraven despite dying is able to fight Peter and Miles who are insanely strong and durable.

I don't think a Magis can keep up with Kraven.

Insomniac Spider-Man may be closer to how they are depicted in Comics... but it's still a huge far cry from how Peter and Miles are in the Comics, same with Venom.
Kraven would bully a decent few Maguses but he's not taking on anyone worth their salt.

Strongest Magus he can kill is likely Flat, who canonically sucks against dudes with guns and stomps other mages.

Pretty sure Flat had to be sniped without any foreknowledge to "die" there... I mean Kraven would then have to deal with Theia and everyone's fucked but there you go.

Why are bleach debates on this forum filled with the literal worst arguments known to mankind?

When did we reach this point?

When you allowed them to invent shit like you do for other series? That Dangai Ichigo thread was when exactly the head should have been cut off completely and yes, this was recent as fuck:

The instant you had people outright say and agree that Dangai Ichigo is above the Soul King over a guidebook that has LONG lost relevance even before the anime reappeared is when it should have been dead... but you allowed it and now people are going even more apeshit.

You know what? Fuck it, I don't care about the denial of the size of the seireitei, kenpachi wins every espada is able to destroy a country sized estructure with gran rey cero and hollow ichigo received no damage from one, and kenpachi defeated a stronger espada than the one ichigo faced, the meteor that kenpachi destroyed in shikai was hundreds of kilometres in diameter which means he is more than strong enough to hurt the juubi without even talking about bankai, and he is absurdly faster.

giphy.gif

(I'll stop using this GIF so much but seriously, this is me whenever I read this insane shit takes).

1. You say you don't care about the denial of what the size of the Seiretei is... so you just make up bullshit to then make it seem even huger than it is there having people immediately dismiss your claim? Yeah that checks out.

2. When are ANY of the Pre-Timeskip Espada Country Tier? At absolute best, they are City+ to near maybe Island-tier for the highest and that's if you stretch shit real hard.

3. Did Yammy have the most Reiatsu? Yes... but that's it. It's insane to me that people miss Kubo's interview was that's ALL Yammy had and Aizen only ranked the Espada based on Reiatsu and that's it. Yammy had no finesse, no technique and was a goddamned moron who is legit no different than the Jyuubi. Byakuya and Kenpachi killing him doesn't mean squat for their power anymore than Byakuya being sealed destroying Ichigo in their very first encounter means nothing despite Ichigo's potential.

4. Holy shit, a Meteor being a certain size means nothing on it's own, does everyone in SB lack the brains to use a NASA Calculator or something?

5. When is Zaraki faster than the Jyubi?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
They trade wins depending on the writers and series, but Peter generally comes on top especially if Peter means business

Then you gotta break it down by versions , cuz both have retarded feats punching way above their paygrade and it becomes a pain in the ass.
Yeah but know them clowns aren't gonna differentiate between Peter holding back and Peter trying to rip wolverine a new ass. They just assume Peter is bloodlusted at all times

Not really

Made in Heaven kinda sucks all things considered

Yeah, Part 6 shows that at it's core, Made In Heaven is actually pretty shit because while yes you do get Infinite Acceleration... it's actually taken to it's most realistic aspect.
Pucci may be far faster than anyone else and continues to get faster, he can still be blindsided, affected by hax or even simple poisons and can be easily read if you plan for it accordingly.

Both Joylne and Emporio was ultimately able to easily screw him over/kill him doing some very basic things a random Magus can do with the only issue being able to not die from the exchange... but the problem with that is any Mid-Tier Mage would be able to take the abuse Pucci can do and have the means to open him up horribly. It's only Spacebattles that pretends Pucci with MiH is stronger than it is when hilariously, C-Moon is actually far more destructive and legit more powerful.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yeah, Part 6 shows that at it's core, Made In Heaven is actually pretty shit because while yes you do get Infinite Acceleration... it's actually taken to it's most realistic aspect.
Pucci may be far faster than anyone else and continues to get faster, he can still be blindsided, affected by hax or even simple poisons and can be easily read if you plan for it accordingly.

Both Joylne and Emporio was ultimately able to easily screw him over/kill him doing some very basic things a random Magus can do with the only issue being able to not die from the exchange... but the problem with that is any Mid-Tier Mage would be able to take the abuse Pucci can do and have the means to open him up horribly. It's only Spacebattles that pretends Pucci with MiH is stronger than it is when hilariously, C-Moon is actually far more destructive and legit more powerful.
Yeah the villains before and after Pucci are a lot more threatening in all honesty

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Throwback to this classic

Puar and Oolong still clears all four of those mid ass characters tho

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
How Shikai Yamamoto defeats Unohana with her full power or an unrestricted Aizen, I don't know.
How Unohana beats Shikai Yamamoto at all, I don't fucking know? :really

I can understand Aizen beating him because Kyouka Suigetsu is a thing (let's ignore the fact that even with it, he didn't even want to TRY Yama at all) and he's much stronger than Unohana anyway, but Unohana ain't doing shit.

Genuinely surprised he didn't try to argue me saying he beats Rukia though because "superior temperature manipulation" or some shit. :heston

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Yeah MiH is able to blitz stands like Star Platinum but like, it doesn’t start at “infinite”, he isn’t doing shit to a Saint Seiya character or something

also the mechanics of how he recreates the universe are weird and kind of impractical, though it’s sort of implied Pucci does that on purpose due to his religious beliefs and only wanting to let people know their fates or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back