• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Souls are only ever visible in naruto when interacted with via souls based techniques (reaper seal, rinnergan).

We know from the orochimaru vs third hokage fight that souls are stored in th same way as they effect of the reaper seal on both the Edo souls and orochimaru.

Nothing indicates that the souls are uniquely stored in Edo's compared to living beings.

It literally takes a simple ass search on Youtube for Hiruzen's battle for Orochimaru to prove this incorrect...

They do fight with Kakashi for hours.

So while they aren't going to be like, high end Raikage/Naruto stuff, they do scale to respectable combatants.

Does he not realize Kakashi was not some God-Tier being during that point and still schooled Zabuza when he was pissed off at the situation? Trying to act like that matters hugely just misses the point in that they are not that strong or that fast.

Wait, how did he get *that* fast?

In Fate/Stay, even Arthuria manaboosting with command seals wasn't that fast!

We are still pretending F/SN speeds(and genuinely incorrect takes at that) only matters here?!

Most casters would indeed be much better off in having a way to end it... though flipside they're also much more likely to be significantly less impressive physically.

Really speaks volumes they ignore that Medea was able to withstand GoB for so long despite the pain would be immense... that and her literally getting bent by Caladbolg's spatial capabilities... or the fact that she took the very Superhuman and buffed similarly to Kuzuki's Reinforcement and still woke up as fast as Artoria did.

Sure, which is great for the mortal round, but that was burning mana like water.

Against Edo, it'd actually be a mistake, no servant can keep that up for long.

For fuck's sake, you think actually just seeing Karna and Arjuna(2 major Magical Energy Guzzlers) going full blast for quite some time and still having 10 minutes worth of Magical Energy to use before they vanish(And this without either having Masters to keep them anchored) would shut this shit down permanently but this is still Spacebattles.

Did they chase Ranmaru (who is, after all, a spacefaring servantverse'r) or just intercept/get in her way?

Why does EITHER OF THAT matter when by your logic, that would still matter in terms that she can move that fast continuously and still be able to recognize shit while flying that fast? Seriously, just remove the tenants and rename yourselves ComicVine 2.0.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Anyone going for BG9 here (he's even winning the poll)? :smh

Because he's totally shown ANYTHING that would allow him to hurt a guy who can tank shots from Haschwalth that can snap FB Ichigo with Quincy power's Bankai like a twig.

And the bankai round is just lol, how anyone can pretend Jakuho Raikoben isn't gonna get murked by Daiguren Hyorinmaru is beyond me. :heston

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Depends on how strong Bazz-B truly is. I'd naturally side with Royd
Depends on absolutely nothing, Royd openly mocked Bazz and two Nazis for getting involved in his fight.
He stomps all three of them handily.
Gremmy washes Royd on the other hand
Gremmy washing someone whose 70-80% of Mustache's power level and forced Yamamoto to Bankai? :heston

Like it was arguable before but now, anyone who is NOT an Elite has NO business whatsoever even remotely being argued as beating Royd.

Depends on absolutely nothing, Royd openly mocked Bazz and two Nazis for getting involved in his fight.
He stomps all three of them handily.

Gremmy washing someone whose 70-80% of Mustache's power level and forced Yamamoto to Bankai? :heston

Like it was arguable before but now, anyone who is NOT an Elite has NO business whatsoever even remotely being argued as beating Royd.

Really does show these people are genuinely insane to believe that RoydYhwach is comparable to any Sternritter whatsoever. They really do not want to put down that Yhwach is just that much more powerful than any other Sternritter or Schutzstaffel or Haschwalth(because of course he is) because if they do, they will have to contend that a weakened and battered FB Bankai Ichigo would tear most Sternritters apart, let alone him healthy and ready to go because it would then give Quilge props for staying up against Ichigo so well and utterly show everyone got stronger within the 2 timeskips, including the remaining Espada.

If I wasn't permanently banned because of MBXX being the biggest potato, I would be permanently banned for basically telling Sables he became completely retarded over FV Bleach shit and need to get off the fucking internet because it's killing his IQ for real.

No, not even close. We have no reason to believing Ichigo wasn't pulling out all the stops against Quilge

True because nothing showed Ichigo even had to try to defeat Quilge.

and his domination was mostly an issue of speed, which Quilge could defend perfectly against

Completely incorrect. Quilge was completely outmatched and it was explicitly stated that even WITH the Ayon powerup, he couldn't do jack and shit to Ichigo there and needed Blut Vene at max to avoid dying to Ichigo there.

The fact that Ichigo could even be injured by his Sklavarei (despite Quilge not focused on him) is night and day difference to how he's presented against the Bambies

When in the fuck was Ichigo injured by Quilge's Sklavarei? I don't ever remember that happening in either the Anime or the Manga as it focused on Tres Bestia, Chad and Orihime during that point. And again, how is that a "night and day difference" when Quilge trained a good chunk of the Bambies and Bambietta herself was scared shitless that a battered and weakened Ichigo was able to bypass her senses with a Sonido(And she wasn't the only Sternritter to not realize they couldn't sense his Reiatsu after that as even Haschwalth and Yhwach himself couldn't clarify it was Ichigo till he was right infront of them)?

Bambies were fighters Ichigo could have defeated Barehanded. In base, the shockwave from his movements sent them flying.

Yes and his FB Bankai Form still would have kicked their asses just like he did with Quilge, nice deflection though.

Quilge is weaker than Candice even with Ayon. Your boy (FB Ichigo) is a fraud.

No proof given jackass outside of the most retarded shit I've ever seen in my life(Including adding in Manga and the Anime at the same time as if they are remotely comparable now) that makes no goddamned sense as Yhwach praised Quilge for sealing Ichigo, left him to deal with Heuco Muendo on his own and was surprised that he died. He was one of the few Quincies that Yhwach ACKNOWLEDGED but that somehow means nothing because in Sable's deluded ass mind, completely misunderstanding the fuck out of Lloyd and Royd's Schrifts means that Ichigo is somehow a fraud(It's funny he doesn't realize how dumb this is when Royd!Yhwach effortlessly defeated Kenpachi Zaraki who easily killed 3 Sternritter one after the other... so by that logic, either Yhwach is really that powerful and it's noticeable he had to try at all against a battered and wounded FB Bankai Ichigo... or the Sternritter are far more pathetic than people think on the lower rung).

Pls start wanking RG Shikai Ichigo to the heavens now. I will allow it.

Go fuck yourself. Like the nigga can be cool and have garbage opinions but this is obviously what happens when a nigga drinks Bleach and not read it.

All the strongest SR to Base Yhwach.

NONE OF THE STRONGEST SR MATCHES BASE YHWACH! What fucking garbage ass shit is this?! The only nigga who matches Yhwach is Uryu.

All the shinigami of note to fight in the RR.

Oh beg my fucking pardon that RG Byakuya matches Shikai Yamamoto? Or Bankai Shunsui for that matter? You telling me fucking Shinji, Renji and RUKIA matches Shikai Yamamoto? How the fuck can he not see how stupid this scaling is? Oh right, it's because he basically drank Bleach from the head.

It is in fact significant. Royd copies 70-80% of everything of Yhwach.

And what makes you think that any other Sternritter matches that level of power? Oh right, it's because you believe Yhwach kept the most powerful Sternritter in the back for the 2nd Invasion... even though that's blatantly false with Bambietta and Bazz-B being in the First Invasion! This is even more egregious with the Anime making Meninas(Who took out Rukia) and Nianzol being in the First Invasion canon as well! Like, it legit cannot be that Lloyd and Royd are some of the strongest Sternritter and he explicitly needed them to deal with Yamamoto right? Oh right, didn't Shikai Yamamoto nearly kill Bazz-B too who only survived due to "off-shooting" Yamamoto's flames and he was still out for awhile and utterly battered when we see him? Whoops!

If anything, this shows that Yhwach is significantly stronger than his own Sternritter by a metric fuckton if Kenpachi Zaraki who can easily deal with 3 of them including Royd's brother copying his power, gets utterly destroyed by Royd!Yhwach and doing no damage to the former in the slightest and nothing showed he had to try and Ichigo, in the most fucked up state he's been in since Ulquirroa and self-inflicted at that, got the ACTUAL Yhwach to try far more legit, maybe you are just being a retard who seriously wants Litotto and the other Sternritter be a far huger threat than they are.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
bleach, nasu, no aru, mha or jjk vs threads

either from fanzverse or sb, just bruh

its

like this thread is on a loop, no variety, smh

her = headcanon experience requiem - the thread, co-signed by m-c-u stans :jordangif

Last edited:

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i'd prefer even to read another omniversal tf headcanon feat from @OtherGalaxy which he found, from a cereal themed tf box back from 00s, compared to this :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i reject the tf canon, and i say, remco zybots are the xeno versions of them = megaversal+ remco land, its over, gg

9190471-2881489580-cia85.png

Hit my daily quota of hilarious threads.

Masterblack06

Cosmically Evolved Entity
@Blade
the reason everything is the same is because these places like SB and now FV wouldnt dare debate new shit, they will only debate shit they know they can wank or downplay to get whoever they want to win. the minute they debate something they dont know their shit falls apart or the thread dies within a few posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back