• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
o31CX2c.gif
zI4a8zU.gif

They should be focusing on that... and only will because we now put that out there lol.

Salfarc

Paramount
Sukuna wins.
If they fight off-screen and Gege is in charge. :skully
Siriel is talking mad shit about Dante without putting things in a proper context. Business as usual.
And Nursery is being an even bigger dumbass.

SB mod temporary mute me because I am speaking from canon.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
. scp is fucking shit wank. @OtherGalaxy

I don’t think most scps are wanked at all, they really are bullshit strong, it’s just around 80% of the strong ones are written like ass, this one included

scp 2747 is this exact same concept basically, done earlier, not revolved around trivial power level bullshit, and is a really good read. It can be done well, it just usually isn’t

Numidium should be able to throw down with near anything in scp though because TES is bullshit strong too

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

What you guys think of this? Got into debate coz of this with Siriel
Angra Mainyu GG no Re

Because the best feats in the series amount to vaporizing a building sized hunk of ice, melting a building sized chunk of building, and an Earthquake felt from outside from several hundred kilometers away.

All while still stuck with no speed feats beyond nominally reacting to mach speed blood projectiles and the fastest possibly juking around mach 3 cursed incels. Their only hope being the fan theory Yuji becomes the first sorcerer to use Black Flash at will for real tbh.

What does this sentence supposed to mean? :doge

Basically, GaRbS is a HUGE One Punch Man fan and tends to rate their shit... really fucking high so usually in this case, he would be saying that Berserker somehow would get one shot throughout all of his lives.
Now, it's suddenly the fact that Darkshine can't do it but Heracles can't do it either so it's acknowledging how difficult it is to bypass God Hand in that fashion but only there and say not anywhere else. The strength stuff is still bogus as shit but at that point, it's basically just no different than the weather being fickle.

I GUESS that's what Brue means?

Sukuna wins.
If they fight off-screen and Gege is in charge. :skully
Siriel is talking mad shit about Dante without putting things in a proper context. Business as usual.
And Nursery is being an even bigger dumbass.

Basically. It never ever stops being funny to see how hard Siriel lies and how hard Nursery Rhyme will wank a series to get results. :heston

Like I said before, they cannot understand that correlating AOE to DC is extremely stupid nor can they grasp the fact that yes, most Servants actually wind up in having extremely high DC but low AOE most of the time(not unlike any other fictional character).

King of time

Exceptional
I don’t think most scps are wanked at all, they really are bullshit strong, it’s just around 80% of the strong ones are written like ass, this one included

scp 2747 is this exact same concept basically, done earlier, not revolved around trivial power level bullshit, and is a really good read. It can be done well, it just usually isn’t

Numidium should be able to throw down with near anything in scp though because TES is bullshit strong too
scp is now written with the intention that I am stronger than you, it has lost its inherent horror

Last edited:

LeonLex

Paramount
Like I said before, they cannot understand that correlating AOE to DC is extremely stupid nor can they grasp the fact that yes, most Servants actually wind up in having extremely high DC but low AOE most of the time(not unlike any other fictional character).
Even if we go by AOE rules, Sukuna used a lot of attacks in his fights, especially in the one vs Maho.
The problem is that they don't even pretend to care about Fate when it comes to AOE.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
That's not even true that they don't have a lot of AoE.

You just to play Extella or Link and you have most NPs wiping out an entire section out of ... hundreds of enemies at least.

The AoE itself is a lot of the time just not quantifiable, that's the issue.

Even if we go by AOE rules, Sukuna used a lot of attacks in his fights, especially in the one vs Maho.
The problem is that they don't even pretend to care about Fate when it comes to AOE.

I know that but you aren't understanding what I mean when I say that.
The issue isn't the AOEs, the issue is that believing HAVING AOEs somehow they are equal exactly to your destructive power no matter what they are. For instance, they believe that Dismantle = Sukuna's physical strength which that's not how that works as similarly as they believe that Itadori's physical buffs have him be equal to Gojo and Sukuna, if not weaker despite the latest chapters prove that wrong.

They also massively misunderstand just... how weak Dismantle is to a Servant at large. "It was able to cut a Sky scraper into bus sized chunks" And? Artoria and Diarmuid just swinging their shit around and producing shockwaves is able to crumple steel like it's nothing and tear it apart:

Artoria vs Diarmuid - Irisviel's perspective

All Irisviel could do was to stare at the battle in front of her in astonishment.

This battle in front of her was proceeding with extraordinary intensity.

She knew it to be a merciless duel that could only have taken place in that remote era.

Warriors clad in armor, in single combat battling with all the strength in their bodies amid the light reflecting off sword and spear and the shadow of swinging blades.

But the amount of escaping prana and the intense heat were different.

If it was merely a clash between cold steel, what would be the mighty torrent of air that accompanied it and threatened to destroy all within sight?

The foot that landed crushed the ground.

The wind that followed the swinging of weapons crudely severed the lamp post in half.

Irisviel could no longer see the movements carried out at such high speeds. She was only feeling the after-shock of the conflict between the two.

The peeling sheet iron on the outer walls of the warehouses was ripped away by the wind from Irisviel’s side as if it was a piece of coiled tin foil. She could not comprehend how the iron can be torn away. Perhaps it was Saber’s sword or Lancer’s spear that brushed against its adjacent hollow space. Apart from that, she could not come up with any other explanation.

The wind was moaning.

Faced with a dimension that is completely at odds with the physical laws of this world, the air emitted paranoid wails.

A chaotic storm raged on the empty shopping street, destroying, trampling all things within.

Just hand-to-hand combat between the two would be enough to ruin an entire street.

That's not giving into the canonical fact the monsters they face are huge as shit and they tear them apart with the ease of tissue paper, yet fight themselves without tearing each other apart(Nightingale OHK's a Spriggan that is taller than most skyscrapers and makes the characters and Servants look like ants but in the Prison Tower Manga, Dantes is able to take Nightingale's best without dying on the spot). THAT'S what I mean that using AOE for DC is pointless not to mention is just a shit way to pretend whether or not characters are strong or not.

LeonLex

Paramount
I know that but you aren't understanding what I mean when I say that.
The issue isn't the AOEs, the issue is that believing HAVING AOEs somehow they are equal exactly to your destructive power no matter what they are. For instance, they believe that Dismantle = Sukuna's physical strength which that's not how that works as similarly as they believe that Itadori's physical buffs have him be equal to Gojo and Sukuna, if not weaker despite the latest chapters prove that wrong.
I get that.
I was just saying that Sukuna's AOE attacks are still weak af, cuz he needed to spam them in order to do damage so even if somehow Sukuna's attacks = physical strength (which they don't), he's still too weak.

Salfarc

Paramount
Basically, GaRbS is a HUGE One Punch Man fan and tends to rate their shit... really fucking high so usually in this case, he would be saying that Berserker somehow would get one shot throughout all of his lives.
Now, it's suddenly the fact that Darkshine can't do it but Heracles can't do it either so it's acknowledging how difficult it is to bypass God Hand in that fashion but only there and say not anywhere else. The strength stuff is still bogus as shit but at that point, it's basically just no different than the weather being fickle.

I GUESS that's what Brue means?

Basically. It never ever stops being funny to see how hard Siriel lies and how hard Nursery Rhyme will wank a series to get results. :heston

Siriel love to ignore one part of canon he don't like and dismiss it and hyperfocus on one other single part that can be interpreted outside of what Canon intend and imply, then argues as if that interpretation is true. Like the amount of ignoring context he does is crazy, how is he a CW mod?

But then again the VSdb mod also mute me for arguing against Siriel with literal canon prove that Siriel himself/themself provide.

Also what you think will happen in the match up? Sukuna vs Dantes

Siriel love to ignore one part of canon he don't like and dismiss it and hyperfocus on one other single part that can be interpreted outside of what Canon intend and imply, then argues as if that interpretation is true. Like the amount of ignoring context he does is crazy, how is he a CW mod?

Tell me how is Nidhogg and Nursery Rhyme Advisers of all people? It's pretty apparent SB's VS. debate section is seen as the 3rd Wheel of the site and it's pretty clear they are just choosing people from a hat, not because they are actually worthy of it.

But then again the VSdb mod also mute me for arguing against Siriel with literal canon prove that Siriel himself/themself provide.

That's not the first time that has happened... nor is that gonna be the last either(Permabanned for Sarcasm, remember?)

Also what you think will happen in the match up? Sukuna vs Dantes

What do you think will happen? Outside of Gege writing the scene that Dantes winds up in an Airport because something happened offscreen, how DOES Sukuna defeat someone who can take beatings from Nightingale(Can casually destroy Spriggans and fight Cu Alter head up without being obliterated on the spot), can casually burn Orochi Fragments to nothing that Musashi, Kotarou and Senji Muramasa have issues with together, can move so fast it's like he stopped time itself and can burn Souls out of existence? I didn't even bring up how busted his Skills actually are either.

The only thing that happens is that Sukuna winds up in an airport sucking Dantes' dick.

EDIT: I mean let's REALLY get into brass tacks here:
What physical capacity does Sukuna have? The fact he was able to keep up with Maki and Itadori and in his true form can outrun the latter? Wow, that would be like maybe Mach 3+ and BARELY at that. Even going with SB's retarded take of Servant speeds, Dantes would still scale to Mach 10+ from HA and would definitely scale to the Mach 47 that even the okay Servants did when Mysterious Ranmaru X ran into the Chaldea base.

What else... Dismantle? Ah yeah, that overwanked as shit attack that any decent Heroic Spirit can do in their sleep?

Note the non-use of NPs there, just strength and straight up demolishing enormous as shit statues... and they can take that level of abuse without any real strain.

Malevolent Shrine is worse because as we've seen with Gojo, you can even survive the shit as long as you have the right amount of strength and durability and regen and destroy the obvious as shit Shrine. If a Servant can take abuse from shit like Nightingale or, god forbid, someone like Artoria, Karna, Gilgamesh, etc. The fuck is Cleave/MS gonna do to you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back