• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, it's too early judging her despite her LB7 feats imo.

...What are you talking about? We don't need Lostbelt 7 to understand how strong U-Olga Marie is that she would wipe DBZ off the map without TOEILand feats...

The basic concept and gist of a Beast alone would give U-Olga solid Solar System+ backing alone, this is before we count that Lostbelt Zeus was planning to run away despite the fact he's capable of Anti-Star System attacks. The fact that U-Olga can casually spam Black Holes also requires a fuckton of magical energy to even try and do:

SeTuoax.jpg

Basically using enough Magical Energy to do an equivalent of that and make one be 50 Kilometers at that? And casually? Yeah no.

If you DO include Lostbelt 7 including the fact she was HEAVILY holding back her actual power and Nasu's statement that U-Olga could take over Lostbelt ORT if she was at full power, I would very much say you would need TOEILand minimum for a challenge or DBS for a stomp, she just throws out a Black Hole like Evolt and kill everyone everytime.

Proto234

Distinguished
...What are you talking about? We don't need Lostbelt 7 to understand how strong U-Olga Marie is that she would wipe DBZ off the map without TOEILand feats...

The basic concept and gist of a Beast alone would give U-Olga solid Solar System+ backing alone, this is before we count that Lostbelt Zeus was planning to run away despite the fact he's capable of Anti-Star System attacks. The fact that U-Olga can casually spam Black Holes also requires a fuckton of magical energy to even try and do:

SeTuoax.jpg

Basically using enough Magical Energy to do an equivalent of that and make one be 50 Kilometers at that? And casually? Yeah no.

If you DO include Lostbelt 7 including the fact she was HEAVILY holding back her actual power and Nasu's statement that U-Olga could take over Lostbelt ORT if she was at full power, I would very much say you would need TOEILand minimum for a challenge or DBS for a stomp, she just throws out a Black Hole like Evolt and kill everyone everytime.
Probably, but I still rather wait to see all of her 7 authorities to see how well she does potentially against other high tier verses like say Saint Seiya.

The fact that she's above DBZ is irrelevant

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Nor does it compare, ToAru Multiverse is not infinite, this is backed up by the nature of the phases, and the only reason the Magic Gods are powerful is that they can reset the scenario millions of times (Othinus), but no, the multiverse itself is not infinite. (I am not including Tangram, it is not canon).

As in the quote above, Othinus is changing the current world, not creating new ones that parallel the old ones. If you remember the painting simile, the black world is her painting the canvas white, so that nothing is left (using the warping of reality to make the world disappear). Then she paints a whole new layer of paint (creates a Phase and places it on top of everything else).

In conclusion no, Digimon and ToAru do not compare at all. Digimon is superior in terms of cosmology.

The surface world (Assiah) alone is capable of holding an infinite amount of phases created by Othinus, the existence (or lack thereof) of parallel worlds means jack shit in this scenario (not that this would compare to Digimon shit, but still) :char

Also, please kindly fuck off with this "Othinus doesn't actually destroy things" nonsense that's been propagated for years at this point.
I hate repeating myself on this: Othinus' destruction of phases is a separate thing from her creating phases (obviously).

She can do both.

You'd know this if you'd actually read that volume.

Last edited:

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
She can though? Unless you are including DBS with DBZ in which case she wouldn't. If we are only sticking with DBZ, she would utterly wreck house. This isn't a hard concept to grasp.
I’ll get to Buu, but the Ki for the Genk Dama against Kid Buu does have to cross at least about the length of 1/6th the diameter of the universe (Kaioshin Realm = 1/10th the volume of the Universe, would make it diameter roughly a third of it then, Kaioshin Kai sits at the center) to reach Kaioshin Kai. SSJ2 Vegeta could only hold Kid Buu off for a minute, would be a stretch to claim Base Vegeta could do better in terms of time frame :hm

Guess it becomes a question of, does the speed Goku is vacuuming their Ki (after all, it’s his power that drags their power to him) to him correlate to the speed of the attack itself or the like shrugs

Right, that’s Base Goku too, which you’d think isn’t an issue, but some of the more brain dead would have you believe he’s weaker than Namek Freeza still rather than hovering around stronger than Imperfect Cell and such levels and shit.

Do I actually need to engage with that shit given the scaling implications if it matters? :hm

Piratepizzaking

It's the same thing as Spacebattles believing that Ruby and Co. can defeat anyone else but Servants when... no they wouldn't, they would get just as bodied by them as by the Servants.

I think the only version of RWBY characters that have a viable chance against servants are the ones from the video games, specifically the version of Team RWBY that fought blaze blue and persona 4 characters

Key:
50/50 | Full Magic God | Dying through Fairy Spell | Fairy

Name:
Othinus, One-Eyed Othinus

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I think the only version of RWBY characters that have a viable chance against servants are the ones from the video games, specifically the version of Team RWBY that fought blaze blue and persona 4 characters

Key:
50/50 | Full Magic God | Dying through Fairy Spell | Fairy

Name:
Othinus, One-Eyed Othinus
-character suddenly jumps about 10 tiers despite being the same strength in two different keys (Gungnir doesn't actually make her stronger)

lol

Last edited:
I’ll get to Buu, but the Ki for the Genk Dama against Kid Buu does have to cross at least about the length of 1/6th the diameter of the universe (Kaioshin Realm = 1/10th the volume of the Universe, would make it diameter roughly a third of it then, Kaioshin Kai sits at the center) to reach Kaioshin Kai. SSJ2 Vegeta could only hold Kid Buu off for a minute, would be a stretch to claim Base Vegeta could do better in terms of time frame :hm

Guess it becomes a question of, does the speed Goku is vacuuming their Ki (after all, it’s his power that drags their power to him) to him correlate to the speed of the attack itself or the like shrugs

Right, that’s Base Goku too, which you’d think isn’t an issue, but some of the more brain dead would have you believe he’s weaker than Namek Freeza still rather than hovering around stronger than Imperfect Cell and such levels and shit.

Do I actually need to engage with that shit given the scaling implications if it matters? :hm

...Haven't thought of that before...
I mean, it's dumb to pretend Goku never got stronger than his Base Namek self in Base but I have heard dumber arguments before.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
...Haven't thought of that before...
I mean, it's dumb to pretend Goku never got stronger than his Base Namek self in Base but I have heard dumber arguments before.
You can thank Dragon Ball Super and Beerus sensing Goku before he’d bothered powering up for this

Ignore Base Future Trunks yeeting Future Imperfect Cell over the horizon with Cell incapable of breaking free of the momentum (Cell thought he was only at the level he’d been at when he murdered Freeza with SSJ), forget Dabura without even knowing what an SSJ was statuing Piccolo to get the Base Saiyans to follow them into Babidi’s ship to collect power (they clearly sensed them coming, dumbfucks only dampened their Ki literally dozens to hundreds of meters from the ship once reminded), forget that Shin’s frame of reference for mortals was stuck on Freeza (and despite still being stronger than Pui Pui himself given he could TK SSJ2 Gohan and negate enough power of Buu’s kill shot on Gohan) and still had him want them to group up to fight Pui Pui and Yakon because he didn’t do his best due diligence (they weren’t going to fight Shin, they couldn’t use his energy for Buu’s revival), Ignore Vegeta’s willingness to fight in the tournament in base despite knowing both 18 and Piccolo were entering (50x gap? No problem, clearly getting both arms broken the first time when he could vaguely put up a fight didn’t humble the man enough)

Ignore all that, because the sleepy Cat declared an at rest Base Goku isn’t him :maybe

You can thank Dragon Ball Super and Beerus sensing Goku before he’d bothered powering up for this

Ignore Base Future Trunks yeeting Future Imperfect Cell over the horizon with Cell incapable of breaking free of the momentum (Cell thought he was only at the level he’d been at when he murdered Freeza with SSJ), forget Dabura without even knowing what an SSJ was statuing Piccolo to get the Base Saiyans to follow them into Babidi’s ship to collect power (they clearly sensed them coming, dumbfucks only dampened their Ki literally dozens to hundreds of meters from the ship once reminded), forget that Shin’s frame of reference for mortals was stuck on Freeza (and despite still being stronger than Pui Pui himself given he could TK SSJ2 Gohan and negate enough power of Buu’s kill shot on Gohan) and still had him want them to group up to fight Pui Pui and Yakon because he didn’t do his best due diligence (they weren’t going to fight Shin, they couldn’t use his energy for Buu’s revival), Ignore Vegeta’s willingness to fight in the tournament in base despite knowing both 18 and Piccolo were entering (50x gap? No problem, clearly getting both arms broken the first time when he could vaguely put up a fight didn’t humble the man enough)

Ignore all that, because the sleepy Cat declared an at rest Base Goku isn’t him :maybe

Ah right, I actually forgot about that part but yeah, it's dumb as hell people can't fathom that and I blame the DBS Manga for nurturing that stupidity moreso.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Ah right, I actually forgot about that part but yeah, it's dumb as hell people can't fathom that and I blame the DBS Manga for nurturing that stupidity moreso.
Doubly stupid because the fight proceeds to end with Base Goku, having fully integrated his plot power up into his body, punching out Beerus’ final big boy attack after they had been wielding power the narrator in the episode intros in previous episodes endorsed would destroy the universe

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Beerus’ line is just a rehash from Yo Son Goku and Friends Return

It’s clear he was suppressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back