• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

:really
Base Barragan:
  • Casually blitzed Soi Fon in base.
  • Has a field around him that slows incoming opponents.
  • 2 Ranks higher
  • Needing anything more than low diff (arguably even no diff) to kill Base Ulquiorra?
:smh

The Ulquirroa wank never stops even when it's his base form? Fucking really? This is like saying Ulquirroa struggled against Grimmjow in their "fight" unironically.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The Ulquirroa wank never stops even when it's his base form? Fucking really? This is like saying Ulquirroa struggled against Grimmjow in their "fight" unironically.
Believe it or not, they actually DO say this, well not that he "struggled" per se but that he didn't beat him instantly.
At the very least they unironically use it to "prove" the power gap between Espada ranks aren't that big. :smh

Never mind the fact Ulquiorra is explicitly holding back in that fight. Even beyond not drawing his sword, we saw in the Ichigo fight Base Ulquiorra's actual level when he turned up the heat against a (then stronger than Base Grimmjow) Bankai Ichigo and pretty much immediately forced him to put the Mask on.

But nah, the Grimmjow vs Ulquiorra fight still somehow proves the gap isn't big. :maybe

Unless Yuta unlocked SSGSS, the I fail to see how the outcome of this match changes…

Wow, someone with some real common sense finally spoke up about this...
Like let's get the obvious nonsense out of the way first: Archer doesn't need to say the entire speech to use Unlimited Blade Works, that's pure fanon bullshit as even in the very scene where he first uses it in UBW... he only states the first verse outloud and says the rest of it in his head while talking to Saber outright:

The second part is that in every other series in the franchise, he can legit freestyle it and speak it crazy fast or at worst, only need to say 3 verses before it works:

Now of course, let's get away from the really dumb shit because let's be real, acting like the contest comes between Domain Expansion vs. Reality Marble is like 500x levels of copium that doesn't exist in this universe and go into the simple brass tacks:

We have no idea how Yuta's DE even works as the Chapter barely even gets into how it works in the grand scheme of things, if it somehow does work like UBW, why can't EMIYA just copy the Cursed Techniques? We know he can copy a hell of alot more than just Weapons as we see him create a goddamned Gas Stove, Guns, a fishing rod, an Anti-Mystic Eye Mirror, the works. Also, when has Yuta or anyone showed anything that can match what EMIYA can casually do? Wow, Itadori caused a crater with his punches, EMIYA has been dealing with blows like that and not flinch. Speed? EMIYA has literally rocketed as fast as his own arrows at plenty of points in his fight with True Assassin in HF II.

Like Yuta gets blown the fuck out in any fight worth a shit.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Hard to say.
No it isn't.
High diff as this is goat ulquiorra we are talking about.
Yeah maybe in Ulquiorra's dizziest day dreams.
Base barragan low diffs base starrk for example.
You have to be taking the fucking piss here. :scust

Akame and Kurome ain't doing shit to either of them and Luna alone would solo, they lucky as fuck they didn't make them at their strongest or Luna: Oblivion would literally toss them into a Black Hole :diolaugh

"If you take the teeth out of a Crocodile, SURELY a human can match it in a fight"
Unless that's one skilled a fuck human who has fucked with Crocs, absolutely fucking not. Jaw Strength is still unreal without the need of teeth and it still got mass advantage over the human too.

Considering he can regrow entire limbs in seconds, I disagree.

There's a difference between Gojo regenerating shit against Sukuna and dealing with Endeavor who has fucked up someone with far better regen than anyone in JJK.

Literally Gojo after Toji stabbed him did that.

Toji did not fuck up Gojo that hard and I remembered I saw the anime scene of how bad Toji fucked up Gojo to nearly kill him that way.

Curse Reinforcement allows the user to power through and hold together damage even to their vital organs. Yuji literally does this against Choso when his kidney (either that or his liver) gets pierced.

Edit: It was his liver.

Yes, because this is a rational way to explain how Endeavor won't be able to kill Gojo somehow:maury

It's more likely in that instance Gojo's Infinity was protecting him from the heat since Yuji didn't have reinforcement at the time.

Don't see how Endeavor won't be able to overcome Infinity considering his Fire is a hell of alot hotter than Jogo's lava(Seriously, do people not know Melting Point and realize that Lava - Magma may be really hot but it's only when it's deep in that ground and even THEN, it's still far less hot than the shit Endeavor does.)

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
The idea that any unarmed human could kill a saltwater crocodile is beyond stupid and I have no clue what would compel someone to make that kind of thread :tupac

It's several times your body weight and has what is essentially armor on its skin.

Wtf are you going to do, lightly tickle it with your punches??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back