• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Base Grimmjow swings his sword in Shikai Ichigo's general direction. :breh

The man treated a stronger version of Ichigo like a complete fucking joke and then matched an even stronger version later and even forced him to put his Mask on. :kobeha

Inb4 that Ichigo is somehow weaker despite not only getting a new power up but MULTIPLE characters telling us point-blank that not only is that false, but that the opposite is true. :mjpls

Last edited:

9R3dmnP.gif

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Continuity/Canon-
Fairy Tail anime and manga for the Fairy Tail dragons
Bahamut can draw from any Final Fantasy Bahamut* for feats and showings- its physical form will be the Bahamut closest to Fairy Tail Dragons and its mentality is that of FF14 Bahamut (unless an angrier one exists)
High-end feats are allowed to take priority
Fucking COMPOSITE Bahamut against Fairy Tail Dragons. :heston

I'm legit struggling to think if there even is an individual version of Bahamut that doesn't solo the whole damn verse, never mind just the dragons? :kobeha

Salfarc

Paramount

Pick your poison Fairy Tail. :mjpls

Bahamut Exist since FFIII and this thing doesn't have FFII~FFV Version :rock

1707407528695.png

Admittance of ignoring evidence. Ironically that is what he is doing, he takes only the part that are convenient towards him. I'd try to report this to mod and see if SB mod will do something here since they have rule against ignoring evidence.

Although I guess they can just say "We decide this is not against the rule even though it goes the opposite of what the rule said" or "we don't have time to handle every report"

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
As far as I remember, he isn't summonable in FFI. So he technically doesn't exist there...As summon effect. But if you count that, then that 1 too :oldryoma
Yeah I know he's not a summon, I was just pointing out that Bahamut is indeed one of the few FF elements to not only originate from the original game, but also to have appeared in every mainline game since in some fashion.

Unlike someone like Gilgamesh who had to be retroactively added into a lot of games and still missed FFX. :maybe

Salfarc

Paramount
Yeah I know he's not a summon, I was just pointing out that Bahamut is indeed one of the few FF elements to not only originate from the original game, but also to have appeared in every mainline game since in some fashion.

Unlike someone like Gilgamesh who had to be retroactively added into a lot of games and still missed FFX. :maybe
Gil also miss FFXIII, either the 1st or the 3rd or both. Only appear in XIII-2

Though Bahamut isn't at FFII,

El Hermano

Acclaimed

This guy is trying VERY hard to get that welfare cheque.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

This guy is trying VERY hard to get that welfare cheque.
Imagine actually saying "anime doesn't always follow physics" as if it's some sort of gotcha and not just stating the bloody obvious. :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back