• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Objection! What if they Junction FFVIII Bahamut :oldryoma
They don't know how to summon it and end up getting amnesia due to the negative side-effect, forgetting why they were there in the first place and leave BFR'ing themselves. :maybe
Dude's response to why the scales on appear in the anime is because "manga is black and white"

I'm shooketh
Me bringing up Witch-Time and Quicksilver as examples of abilities whose names don't actually represent what they do.
Dre: Other ANIME abilities aren't relevant because they don't work the same. :facepalm

El Hermano

Acclaimed
They don't know how to summon it and end up getting amnesia due to the negative side-effect, forgetting why they were there in the first place and leave BFR'ing themselves. :maybe

Me bringing up Witch-Time and Quicksilver as examples of abilities whose names don't actually represent what they do.
Dre: Other ANIME abilities aren't relevant because they don't work the same. :facepalm
you don't even need to go down the "ability name =/= function" route. He's using statements that have no evidence to back them up. Have you read RoR? If you haven't and you wanna get the gist of what he's trying to peddle just go over chapter 9-10 real quick. It's easy to skim through since it's mostly punches and reactions.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
you don't even need to go down the "ability name =/= function" route. He's using statements that have no evidence to back them up. Have you read RoR? If you haven't and you wanna get the gist of what he's trying to peddle just go over chapter 9-10 real quick. It's easy to skim through since it's mostly punches and reactions.
I was more highlighting the fact that he thought Dante (Quicksilver) and Bayonetta (Witch-time) were ANIME characters. :mjpls

I know of RoR 'cause Blade and everyone were talking about it and have no real interest in reading it myself, least ways for an argument I don't really care about.

I'm just getting ready to laugh at Dre when he attempts to ignore the Bleach and One Piece calcs we have 'cause they show Byakuya being outmatched by Zoro in every way except sheer versatility. :kobeha

Salfarc

Paramount
Fair, they played themselves. :kobeha

Although tbh...I don't think FFV, FFVIII Bahamut have any feat whatsoever outside of gameplay...

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Fair, they played themselves. :kobeha

Although tbh...I don't think FFV, FFVIII Bahamut have any feat whatsoever outside of gameplay...
They probably scale to insane shit though on account of Bahamut generally being a high tier summon, in VIII's case I guess it depends on how you compare him to Gilgamesh.

Still don't see either losing.

Salfarc

Paramount
They probably scale to insane shit though on account of Bahamut generally being a high tier summon, in VIII's case I guess it depends on how you compare him to Gilgamesh.

Still don't see either losing.

Yea they have to rely on scaling. This is what I mention too in the thread. Not that scaling is bad, if anything it's good. Just that...They mention Vsdebate scaling and Vsdebate is not really viewed in good perception there in that site. Even if they wont say it directly that way.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
aIEsdb.gif

Bahamut after centuries of being kept barely alive in Dalamud does this the moment he breaks out in XIV

that and he just tempers all of FT and then has them commit suicide :kobeha

Tanjiro is the Last Demon Slayer
Somehow survives to modern day
Needs to take out all of the Lower and Upper Moons but mastered Sun Breathing but not to Yoriichi's degree

...What is the point of this thread?

Round 2 has Muzan start a war with Humanity
Why?

Bonus Round has Tanjiro tell the government of the existence of Demons
Welp, they are getting bombed to shit lol.

More info about Yuta's DE comes out and the topic is instantly bumped
What the fuck man?! :jordangif

The information given actually makes his DE even more unreliable and thus putting him against Shirou, let alone Archer, is the most ridiculous stuff ever done.

EDIT: I forgot but Shiny did put in a damn good point... we've seen Archer break Medea's Bounded Field to get in and to get others out in the UBW Anime... :maury

Meaning that even using a DE on Archer won't work as he can just... destroy it with an Arrow even without using UBW...
That's basically the case for any Servant at this point making these matchups even more ridiculous.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

What the fuck man?! :jordangif

The information given actually makes his DE even more unreliable and thus putting him against Shirou, let alone Archer, is the most ridiculous stuff ever done.

EDIT: I forgot but Shiny did put in a damn good point... we've seen Archer break Medea's Bounded Field to get in and to get others out in the UBW Anime... :maury

Meaning that even using a DE on Archer won't work as he can just... destroy it with an Arrow even without using UBW...
That's basically the case for any Servant at this point making these matchups even more ridiculous.
Granted if he does get a good CT he could potentially deal some massive damage, there are ways Yuta could win but the chance of that happening is pretty fucking low with how massive Archers AOE is

Granted if he does get a good CT he could potentially deal some massive damage, there are ways Yuta could win but the chance of that happening is pretty fucking low with how massive Archers AOE is

Yeah I'm sorry but that's not remotely happening lol. The big issue with that is that Archer has many ways to deal with shit like Yuta's DE and the worst thing is that the way Yuta's DE works means that Archer can just copy his shit.

And if Yuta somehow gets his hands on a stupidly strong CT, Archer can just use Rho Aias due to the fact he's far faster and has far higher reactions to just block. Like Yuta has a chance of winning if EMIYA is not only as cocky as Gilgamesh but literally allows him to get a free hit in on purpose and that's not Archer's style.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yeah I'm sorry but that's not remotely happening lol. The big issue with that is that Archer has many ways to deal with shit like Yuta's DE and the worst thing is that the way Yuta's DE works means that Archer can just copy his shit.

And if Yuta somehow gets his hands on a stupidly strong CT, Archer can just use Rho Aias due to the fact he's far faster and has far higher reactions to just block. Like Yuta has a chance of winning if EMIYA is not only as cocky as Gilgamesh but literally allows him to get a free hit in on purpose and that's not Archer's style.
Hence why I said the chance of it happening is pretty low

Keep up Xho your getting lost in the sauce
yhvh2.png

Hence why I said the chance of it happening is pretty low

Keep up Xho your getting lost in the sauce
yhvh2.png

Nigga, I ain't being that serious. I'm basically stating that yeah, he "has a chance" but it requires Archer going hard OOC to do so.
If I was "lost in the sauce", I would have called you an idiot and explained in many ways why you are for thinking that way :risigif

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Nigga, I ain't being that serious. I'm basically stating that yeah, he "has a chance" but it requires Archer going hard OOC to do so.
If I was "lost in the sauce", I would have called you an idiot and explained in many ways why you are for thinking that way :risigif
I aint SB you didnt need to explain it to me man. UBW is like the only Fate shit I actually watched so I'm well aware that archer Snipes this man from like a mile away, nuking the area in the process
:heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back