Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Thia's meteor has little to no relevance to this fight.

Thia's Meteor has no relevance... when ALL THREE characters in the team(Gilgamesh, Enkidu and Gugulanna) each scale to each other due to said Meteor feat?

This is like saying that EoS Byakuya, Hitsugaya and Kenpachi's feats against Gerard don't scale towards each other at all(Which I can guarantee Imaginary would say otherwise).

Anyway, assuming Gilgamesh doesn't pull out Ea uncharacteristically quickly, Toshiro can solo.

Someone don't show this dumbass Gilgamesh pulling out Ea immediately against Iskandar and Artoria in their 2nd battle...
It's a seriously dumb meme to pretend Gilgamesh will not pull out Ea against people when the man can easily see how strong his opponents are. Besides, it's not like he needs them, being able to hurt Tiamat's Jurassic Form with GoB is more than enough.

If Gilgamesh is extra serious because of Enkidu's presence and the strength of the Bleach captain, well, Enuma Elish gg Ig.

I like how he never brings up Enkidu themselves doing it considering they ARE serious and pragmatic from the get go though... it's JUST Gilgamesh despite Enkidu matching his ass multiple times.

He'd have to be very quick on the draw though.

He would be faster than the 3 Captains by leaps and bounds... so would Enkidu...
And I find it funny Imaginary is JUST focusing on Gilgamesh, barely tosses a word at Enkidu and forgets about Gugulanna's presence as if it's just that simple.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
:chill spacebattle is where clown pretend to be physicists

Ai out here doing the quick maths
Screenshot_10.png

:heston

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Oh wait hold on. 2 things
1. AI assumed "continent level" to mean "raze the surface of the continent" as to "destroy a continent" isnt really specific enough and didnt really use a specific size.
2. Didnt use the actual amount of artic sea ice and instead used a random number

So I told it to assume we are popping the continent and to use the actual amount of artic sea ice still left in the world.
Screenshot_11.png

So in THIS instance SB has a point. But it depends on what you mean by "destroy" among other factors

Oh wait hold on. 2 things
1. AI assumed "continent level" to mean "raze the surface of the continent" as to "destroy a continent" isnt really specific enough and didnt really use a specific size.
2. Didnt use the actual amount of artic sea ice and instead used a random number

So I told it to assume we are popping the continent and to use the actual amount of artic sea ice still left in the world.
Screenshot_11.png

So in THIS instance SB has a point. But it depends on what you mean by "destroy" among other factors

Ah, but the thing about it was that the Meteor was a fragmented bit of the overall Meteor Enkidu broke to pieces with that being the 2nd biggest fragment that did that level of damage:

--This is footage from the Arctic Circle, where the largest flying object has fallen. Take a close look. The object, believed to have been launched from the south, iced as it crossed the frontier between Alaska and Russia before landing on water. It traveled from the Chukchi Sea to the North Pole, opening a large crater on the sea ice! It's estimated that 500 thousand square kilometers of ice were lost. That's a block of ice the size of Spain, evaporated in minutes. Further examination...--

But it was the second large fragment that caused the biggest worldwide impact.
The fragment flew north preserving all of its tremendous magical energy, making the impact of its fall to physically obliterate its surroundings.
It didn't cause visible geographical changes, but its mental shock on humanity was large.
As the observation satellites suddenly showed that

12% of the Arctic ice caps vanished from one footage clip to the next.

Had this happened to Antarctica's ice, it would have had a tangible effect on Earth's oceanic levels.
Eventually, it was discovered that the fallen fragments were pieces of space debris, artificial satellite parts, leading to rumors that a space station fell off or that something caused all satellites around Earth to drop, but that was only many hours after the fact.

The biggest thing, that I gotta look for, is the passage that states if it hit anywhere else, it would irreparably screw up Earth's Rotation from the sheer speed and damage.

EDIT: My dumbass found it, it was in the same section as the former quote:

--If the one from the North Pole had fallen in an urban area... No, this problem would not have humanity's alone. If that thing had fallen anywhere other than the North Pole, it would have had an irreversible effect on Earth's rotation, causing...--

Last edited:

King of time

Exceptional
Last edited:

seth

Preeminent

Thia's Meteor has no relevance... when ALL THREE characters in the team(Gilgamesh, Enkidu and Gugulanna) each scale to each other due to said Meteor feat?

This is like saying that EoS Byakuya, Hitsugaya and Kenpachi's feats against Gerard don't scale towards each other at all(Which I can guarantee Imaginary would say otherwise).

Someone don't show this dumbass Gilgamesh pulling out Ea immediately against Iskandar and Artoria in their 2nd battle...
It's a seriously dumb meme to pretend Gilgamesh will not pull out Ea against people when the man can easily see how strong his opponents are. Besides, it's not like he needs them, being able to hurt Tiamat's Jurassic Form with GoB is more than enough.

I like how he never brings up Enkidu themselves doing it considering they ARE serious and pragmatic from the get go though... it's JUST Gilgamesh despite Enkidu matching his ass multiple times.

He would be faster than the 3 Captains by leaps and bounds... so would Enkidu...
And I find it funny Imaginary is JUST focusing on Gilgamesh, barely tosses a word at Enkidu and forgets about Gugulanna's presence as if it's just that simple.
has the feat ever been calced here? I have never seen any calc for that meteor feat

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
We haven't calc'd it personally but we do have the recent ChatGPT calcs which seem to be solid, give or take.
While ChatGPT is good at calculations, I would still rather have an actual person go over them just in case before anything is accepted for anything unless its like super obvious math

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
It does the math in python btw
import math

# Constants for Earth
mass_earth = 5.972e24 # in kilograms
radius_earth = 6.371e6 # in meters
rotation_period = 23.93 * 60 * 60 # in seconds, 23.93 hours converted to seconds

# Calculating the moment of inertia for Earth
# For a solid sphere, I = 2/5 * M * R^2
moment_of_inertia_earth = (2/5) * mass_earth * radius_earth**2

# Angular velocity (omega) calculation
# omega = 2 * pi / T, where T is the rotation period
angular_velocity_earth = 2 * math.pi / rotation_period

# Rotational kinetic energy (E) calculation
# E = 1/2 * I * omega^2
rotational_kinetic_energy_earth = 0.5 * moment_of_inertia_earth * angular_velocity_earth**2

rotational_kinetic_energy_earth

While ChatGPT is good at calculations, I would still rather have an actual person go over them just in case before anything is accepted for anything unless its like super obvious math

True, whenever ChaosTheory comes back or someone else wants to make sure it's good... wouldn't really matter convincing anyone from SB as they will never be convinced unless it's something they want to carry over others.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
True, whenever ChaosTheory comes back or someone else wants to make sure it's good... wouldn't really matter convincing anyone from SB as they will never be convinced unless it's something they want to carry over others.
inb4 some nerd goes
"omg your using ai to do calcs!"

Yes you fucking clown, we use AI and computers all the time to run tons of calculations and shit.

Back