Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
WMSC3.png
shut up nigga

STRONG NEGATE

Spacebattles is pathologically dishonest as a forum, can only debate in bad faith, and uses every mental gymnastic possible to get what they want. They are like the weird woke brigade on Twitter. When presented with mountains of evidence? They hand-wave the majority of it, and cherry-pick or nitpick whatever they want. Treating one singular piece of evidence as the holy gospel. Then ignoring all context surrounding it.

This is honestly the best way you can ever clarify Spacebattles debates as a whole:
Just look at how they debate alot of series and you can just see the patterns they have for it and then see them go into literal Gordian Knots to justify their insane takes.
Universal Shinrabanshoman just to have him defeat ORT from absolutely no basis outside of Giovanni's word that is literally contradicted in the series after that to the next with the character having it be immediately denied. You have people go apopletic if you dare get into a scaling chain but then watch people unironically do hyper scaling when it comes to Kimetsu No Yaiba and Bleach. You'll have people take everything stated about the Nasuverse at it's word(If they can downplay it) or explicitly downplay it to shit if they can't... but if it's Overlord, they will take everything said about it at it's word and then upscale the shit out of it.

Frieren and JJK is their most recent deals and there's nothing more ridiculous than people acting as if Ubel is capable of defeating Satoru Gojo based on bending the shit out of how part of their magical abilities work without accounting for anything else(Which is literally how alot of the Frieren vs. threads have been) meanwhile treating Sukuna as if he's the next Madara Uchiha and Mahoraga as if he's basically Heracles 2.0 despite them both absolutely having shit for feats so bad that anyone whose casually Town level would dust both characters with no issues.

Maki isn't able to match a single person from the extremely little I got from Limbus Company, I know that Spacebattles loves to hide behind "Physics and Science" for their VS. threads... but they can actually read a little upon the series they use for this and I mean actually read.

There are characters Maki can be used for and it wouldn't be awkward at all and they wouldn't have to do these needless bullshit:
  • First Arc Maka from Soul Eater
  • Substitute Shinigami Arc Chad
  • Jonathan Joestar
  • Joseph Joestar
  • Baki Hanma
  • Pickle
  • The Connector
  • The Other Niko Tokita

I know this will massively fall on deaf ears and some of these are stomps for Maki but at the very least they aren't going to the absolute opposite end and think it's fair because "If I really squint at this, this character surely isn't out of Maki's league and is just a normal human because they got hurt by a seemingly normal weapon".

Back